View full 2019-20 profile

6.9 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Foxbatt

My main issue with him is that he has the whole skill set I would love to see in basically every other position, but not with a CB. You never know what he will do next.
Spot on. I am sure he gives the nightmares to his team mates and the coaching staff too. You never know what he is going to do next. he could be absolutely brilliant in one moment and then make such a silly mistake like switching off the next minute. I think he is good when he came on against City because we were defending for our life at that stage.

A-man

Spot on. I am sure he gives the nightmares to his team mates and the coaching staff too. You never know what he is going to do next. he could be absolutely brilliant in one moment and then make such a silly mistake like switching off the next minute. I think he is good when he came on against City because we were defending for our life at that stage.
He has the creativity, unpredictability and spontaneity that the midfield has been missing before Bruno arrived.

Foxbatt

He could go for headers as the last man and then make a right ole mess of it too. This is what I am always scared off with Bailly. You could never trust him 100%. It is like a bit with Lindelof going for a header.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He’s bought himself another season here anyway you’d think with someone very likeable performances. Going off on a tangent: We should try and get a PL loan for tuanzebe if there’s a good chance he’ll play enough, same with Henderson. 1more season away won’t do much harm. Let go of jones or Smalling and bring one of the young outstanding central defenders from Europe in and give him a few years to grow here and possibly step up as Maguire gets older..

this summer. I can see us singing Sancho or Chiesa, (the 2 outstanding RW candidates) Ighalo on a permanent deal and a 3rd player depending on if pogba stays or not. I would swap pogba for odegaard and cash if he still really wants to go. He can play all across the midfield and could be an assist machine in the PL I’m a season or 2 if used properly. I doubt we will go for a defender this summer as It’s not urgent enough but Take Maguire out of the team and we are quite vulnerable at the back again.

If ole is still here I reckon we will be back in for haaland in summer 21 if he keeps up this level of form. He looks the outstanding young candidate and he seems to have an excellent mentality to go with his obvious physical and finishing presence. Pity about Mino!

Foxbatt

I don't think Tuanzabe is going to make it at United or any other big club. He simply isn't good enough right now.

UNITED ACADEMY

I don't think Tuanzabe is going to make it at United or any other big club. He simply isn't good enough right now.
So early to judge. This type of opinion is so non sense because there is not enough explanation on it. I can accept if there is much more detail. Calling player or manager not good enough only is just not enough to be the right one in two different opinions.

The guy is still 22, has talent, Jose also recognised his talent, even Ole made him above Jones & Smalling in pecking order. Composed on the ball, doesn’t rush on tackle and has pace. If there is any chance that he won’t make it, it’ll be because of injury slowing him down or stopping his development. Not based on his quality & talent. Give the lad time first.

Foxbatt

So early to judge. This type of opinion is so non sense because there is not enough explanation on it. I can accept if there is much more detail. Calling player or manager not good enough only is just not enough to be the right one in two different opinions.

The guy is still 22, has talent, Jose also recognised his talent, even Ole made him above Jones & Smalling in pecking order. Composed on the ball, doesn’t rush on tackle and has pace. If there is any chance that he won’t make it, it’ll be because of injury slowing him down or stopping his development. Not based on his quality & talent. Give the lad time first.
He is already 22. He has never established himself in any sort as a first team player thru injury or otherwise. Jose played Scott in central defense. LVG played McNair too.
The little times he played to me he didn't show enough to be e central defender in a top club.
He is behind Maguire, Lindelof and Bailly right now. With Jones around he is behind Jones too.

0le

He is already 22. He has never established himself in any sort as a first team player thru injury or otherwise. Jose played Scott in central defense. LVG played McNair too.
The little times he played to me he didn't show enough to be e central defender in a top club.
He is behind Maguire, Lindelof and Bailly right now. With Jones around he is behind Jones too.
Before his injury, there was a period of time in which Tuanzebe seemed to be ahead of Bailly and Jones in the pecking order.

macheda14

Wasn’t Axel on loan when Jose player Scott in defence and isn't McNair two years older?

Foxbatt

Wasn’t Axel on loan when Jose player Scott in defence and isn't McNair two years older?
Jose played Scott in CB not because he didn't have other options. He did it because he is Jose and to prove his point.

macheda14

Jose played Scott in CB not because he didn't have other options. He did it because he is Jose and to prove his point.
No it just read as if you were saying Jose played Scott ahead of Axel and LVG played McNair ahead of Axel.

Foxbatt

No it just read as if you were saying Jose played Scott ahead of Axel and LVG played McNair ahead of Axel.
No it doesn't. Jose played Scott instead of Bailly to make a point. Jose would have played Scott even if Tuanzabe was at United. Tuanzabe has not proven himself to any extent in the PL.

UNITED ACADEMY

The guy doesn't know what to say, so he used a random situation about Scott & McNair that doesn't justify at all to defend his point about Tuanzebe.