Eric Bailly image 3

Eric Bailly Ivory Coast flag

2022-23 Performances

View full 2022-23 profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevoc

Yeah the managers have been right obviously. We've been fabulous in defence
Well exactly if 4 different managers don't think Eric is good enough to be first choice, then what does that say about Bailly if he can't break into this defence?

spiriticon

Just sell him without a loan ffs. These clubs almost never exercise their option to buy.

These loans aren't working out for us.

VanDeBank

Ma’am
We'll regret selling him for 10 million and keeping Maguire, in the same way we let Smalling and Evans go for peanuts and kept/replaced them with shite.

Oranges038

We'll regret selling him for 10 million and keeping Maguire, in the same way we let Smalling and Evans go for peanuts and kept/replaced them with shite.
No, we won't.

He hasn't been missed at all while he's spent half his time here injured, he won't be missed when he's lying on a physio table somewhere else.

Alemar

Good luck at OM Eric Bailly, play well so that an option becomes an obligation

NLunited

I like him. Not sure what he is missing that makes managers not put him in.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Pretty good CB, injury trouble was the biggest problem. He’d occasionally make a mistake, but his speed and general athleticism set him up well.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
i said this before but he seems to genuinely be a good lad and it look as of he always tried his best.

Ligue should suit him i think he's going to do well.

Wish him the best.

Stadjer

I like him. Not sure what he is missing that makes managers not put him in.
reliability is what he is missing. You cant rely on him staying fit and cant rely on him not doing something that could cost your team a goal.

You cant rely on Maguire to play without making mistakes but atleast you know he is fit to play almost all of the time.

Robertd0803

Too inconsistent and unreliable to be missed.

Shame because he looked quality early on but it never went anywhere.

Tarrou

Just sell him without a loan ffs. These clubs almost never exercise their option to buy.

These loans aren't working out for us.
you understand that we can't sell them because no one wants to buy them right?

basically because the wages are out of whack with how shite they are

Based Adnan

i said this before but he seems to genuinely be a good lad and it look as of he always tried his best.
Not sure going AWOL whilst on international duty and being forced to come back by the club is being a "genuinely good lad".

There's also the instagram stuff where he was asking to play in the comments which Rangnick correctly said should not happen.

With consistent games he will become a more consistent player and closer to the Bailly we thought we signed. The only thing that held him back was injuries and maybe with the slower place of Ligue 1 he won't be putting his body under so much pressure. I think he will do well there.

::sonny::

He wrote a goodbye letter to United fans, but it’s only a loan, no way that can become permanent even with a buy option of 6 million

see you very soon

Nick7

Classic Bailly. Hopefully we can get a couple of million for him in the summer.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
7 match ban for that.

Sparky Rhiwabon

We might as well try and negotiate a mutual ending of his contract, as no one is going to buy him.

stevoc

No but he’s only played six times I believe, and is now banned for seven. If they get close to the number they’ll just stop selecting him.
Yeah that would be the sensible thing for them to do at this stage.

No doubt come may he'll be saying Marsielle favoured French players. And didn't give him a chance.

stevoc

I thought there is an obligation to buy if Marseille qualify for CL next season?
It was well reported that there is but it also makes sense if Marsielle had stipulated a minimum number of appearances as well. Given Bailly's atrocious injury record, his wildly inconsistent form and his penchant for Kung Fu kicking.

SAFMUTD

He's not getting the minimal appearances either and he's not a starter. So we'll see him back here in the summer.

The fact Marseille isn't even willing to trigger a 7M clause says all about him. We're trapped with him until the contract expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.