Erik ten Hag - Ajax Manager

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Some of these so called journalist could end up with serious egg on the face situation soon , I could see a scenario where some of them make a claim how talks are broken and on the very same day it gets confirmed if they aren't careful and bit off with their guesswork .
The minute we see another Delaney article saying it’s not happening we know the announcement is happening within the hour.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The elite ones succeeded, and the others had very mixed results. La Liga and Serie A share the same pattern.
Klopp and Tuchel are at the top, Hasenhüttl seems to be doing okay, sometimes well, with SOTON, Farke and Wagner were signed from Dortmund's second team and coached their clubs into the PL. Marsch seems to be well received for the moment, too.

Who do you have in mind?

United in sin

They're trying to make it a saga. It isn't. It's a done dealio.
Sometimes when you say things loud even without tangible evidence they come to fruition. It's in the universe innit!

United should announce this man soon if they intend on making him the next manager. RB Leipzig is an efficiently run club that no one should take for granted. If they're truly in the running for Hags signature the club needs to act

Judas

Open to offers
Sometimes when you say things loud even without tangible evidence they come to fruition. It's in the universe innit!

United should announce this man soon if they intend on making him the next manager. RB Leipzig is an efficiently run club that no one should take for granted. If they're truly in the running for Hags signature the club needs to act
As sad as it makes you, he's the next Utd manager.

Idxomer

Klopp and Tuchel are at the top, Hasenhüttl seems to be doing okay, sometimes well, with SOTON, Farke and Wagner were signed from Dortmund's second team and coached their clubs into the PL. Marsch seems to be well received for the moment, too.

Who do you have in mind?
Hasenhüttl is very good. The two from Dortmund failed miserably in the PL.

There's also Rangnick, Magath and another one Huddersfield appointed. Marsch hardly managed in the Bundesliga.

United in sin

As sad as it makes you, he's the next Utd manager.
It won't make me sad when or if he's finally announced. I do like Hag’s style of football and I've said it repeatedly on here. I'm not the one claiming to be ITK in the midst of all these contrasting reports

gajender

The minute we see another Delaney article saying it’s not happening we know the announcement is happening within the hour.
I wouldn't put it past him to make fool of himself again he seems to have knack for it.

United in sin

On what fecking planet is Declan Rice a “marketable mercenary”? He’s a fecking DM ffs.
He's England's new golden boy and media darling. Never mind the position. The kid already thinks he's world class without achieving anything. He actually said so. Moyes added by saying he's worth 150M. Tell me he's not a marketable Englishman. Not saying he isn't talented but come on

AndySmith1990

Control or not he should demand full stop of these marketable mercenaries. Rice and Kane should be nowhere near our future planning
I think Rice would be a very good signing at around £40-50m. But at the price West Ham would demand it's not at all good value for money when there are so many weaknesses in the team that need filling

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
He's England's new golden boy and media darling. Never mind the position. The kid already thinks he's world class without achieving anything. He actually said so. Moyes added by saying he's worth 150M. Tell me he's not a marketable Englishman. Not saying he isn't talented but come on
Utter bullshit. Like most of the bullshit people say when talking “commercial” signings.

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
I think Rice would be a very good signing at around £40-50m. But at the price West Ham would demand it's not at all good value for money when there are so many weaknesses in the team that need filling
With proper scouting we can probably do better for 40-50m.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Utter bullshit. Like most of the bullshit people say when talking “commercial” signings.
Indeed.

Now a hugely talented 22 year old DM should be avoided because everyone is rating him so highly, and his being rated makes him a ‘commercial’ signing. It’s all nonsense.

AndySmith1990

With proper scouting we can probably do better for 40-50m.
Sure, in an ideal world we'd grab the next Kante before he goes to Leicester, or the next VVD before he goes to Southampton. That for me is where I desperately hope we eventually get to; finding lesser known players who have great potential and picking them up at reasonable cost and then developing them in to world class players, instead of blowing vast sums of money on ready-made players. Although even that approach has been a disaster for us. I suppose that's where having a competent coaching team comes in...

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
Inappropriate language
Indeed.

Now a hugely talented 22 year old DM should be avoided because everyone is rating him so highly, and his being rated makes him a ‘commercial’ signing. It’s all nonsense.
He is english and way overhyped. The 100m pricetag is retarted as well. Why should we even try signing him ? He is a 30-40m player max and no chance West Ham would consider that.

Sure, in an ideal world we'd grab the next Kante before he goes to Leicester, or the next VVD before he goes to Southampton. That for me is where I desperately hope we eventually get to; finding lesser known players who have great potential and picking them up at reasonable cost and then developing them in to world class players, instead of blowing vast sums of money on ready-made players. Although even that approach has been a disaster for us. I suppose that's where having a competent coaching team comes in...
Im takling players in the 30-40m range. Not finding gold for 5-10m

Swedish_Plumber

Hope Ten Hag is being informed by ex United players that have shown *actual* knowledge in how to be successful at a football club post retirement (VDS) and this is why he is reportedly demanding control.

It’s the only way we can hope to get better with the owners still in charge.

Revaulx

Does this apply to how Pochetinno's time at Spurs ended after taking them further than Jol did and having a final underwhelming season?
Not really.

Levy undermined Poch for sure, when Spurs made no signings at all in the 2017 (?) close season at a time it was obvious the midfield in particular needed strengthening.

I don’t remember him slagging off Poch in the press at any point though, as he certainly did to Jol. In the latter’s case he started doing it right at the start of the season, before they’d had a chance to get going at all.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
He is english and way overhyped. The 100m pricetag is retarted as well. Why should we even try signing him ? He is a 30-40m player max and no chance West Ham would consider that.

Im takling players in the 30-40m range. Not finding gold for 5-10m
Your opinion on his level as a player is valid, but bears no correlation to any commercial motive. It is clear that first and foremost, Rice is considered a very good defensive midfielder within the game, and we need one of those.

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
The last round of clicks for the journalists, surely?

I suspect this is done and dusted.