Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 619 45.8%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 732 54.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

slored1

De Gea is the common denominator in every big away game loss. We start a game basically 1-0 down due to his passiveness. We have to get a better keeper in the summer.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Big away games are starting to be issue for me. No passion, no urgency, scared team and shit performance. Over and over again.

thegregster

Harbinger of new information
Terrible manager. No better than Ole. If anything we are worse. Away in big matches we are embarrassed ever game.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Another big away game, another humiliating performance. Terrible.

Surely he can't want De Gea here next season.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
There’s no denying he’s better than what’s gone before but it’s going to get ugly when we serve up more of this against Brighton and maybe Spurs too.

Biggins

I really struggle to blame ETH for this one. Horrific performance by our team, defence in particular.

Skills

Snitch
What's our record biggest European defeat? He might wanna lay claim to that one as well

lolok

Actually the one thing that annoys the F out of me--- is when ETH gives Maguire the armband. I know it doesn't really matter to on pitcher peformance, but I just get so annoyed when I see Maguire's stupid face with the captain's armband.

el3mel

This guy can't manage a single away game to save his life. Another humiliation away from home. It's a trend under him.

Revan

Assumptionman
There’s no denying he’s better than what’s gone before but it’s going to get ugly when we serve up more of this against Brighton and maybe Spurs too.
Statistically, he has not been much better than the previous managers, with the bonus of getting humiliated every other away game.

Kag

The decision he makes on De Gea may well come to define his reign here. It’s that big a call.

Do the right thing, Erik.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Miles better than Ole they all said. Well Ole was very unlucky against Sevilla last time. This hasnt been unlucky. We've been battered.

evil_geko

Miles better than Ole they all said. Well Ole was very unlucky against Sevilla last time. This hasnt been unlucky. We've been battered.
Happens when half your team is injured. And yes, he is not only miles better, double that.

el3mel

When you realize that Sevilla knocked us out of Europe 3 times in a row under 3 different managers, Mourinho, Ole and ETH.

PoTMS

Look, clearly I'm not exactly his biggest fan but he is miles better than Ole.

AdNani

oh feck off. if you can't tell the difference between Ten Hag and Ole then i suggest you watch a different sport.

Gazza

Terrible manager. No better than Ole. If anything we are worse. Away in big matches we are embarrassed ever game.
TBF you've said on here before that it doesn't matter who the manager is, in fact you said none of the players are up to the job, so isn't your logic a little wonky?

el3mel

It's not really illogical to criticize him for his away performance. The team has been horrendous away from him and he already got several humiliations under his belt this season.

Things need to improve, otherwise League Cup is our ceiling.