Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 633 44.6%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 786 55.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Leg-End

Tactically passive, won’t get away with it this season, two games now where we got worse as the game progressed.

erikcred

Okay, I'm slowly coming around to the idea that putting out training cones is maybe not enough to improve us.

BerryBerryShrew

We look badly coached. That's the painful thing. Ange has come in and in two matches made his team function better than ours with much more limited players.

I'm not sure EtH is the answer anymore. A top coach should be getting much more of a tune out of these players. Our 11 players barely look like they know each other on the pitch.

Sick of it Robbie.

spiriticon

We are simply not ready for the new season Erik. I don't know what we've been doing in pre-season.

kidbob

How many years has Postecoglou been managing Spurs again? And how many 100m has he had to spend?
Exactly, they are better than us and play better football after losing the guy that’s carried them for years. ETH will be gone this season.

Revan

Assumptionman
We screwed it again by giving him full power over transfers.

At this stage, it is pointless. We need new owners who have money to burn and don’t give a single feck about the ‘United way’ who will do a total cleanup starting from the higher up executives, the DoF, the manager and half of the players.

The nightmare won’t end until it happens.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
All on him this. We were shit in pre season and have been shit in the opening games. It's been tactically appalling.

DownRiver

ETH out. Honestly, like what have we seen after spending 400m pounds? No pattern on play, just long passes and hope to score from quality.

Roboc7

He’s got huge problems because if Rashford isn’t as productive as last season keeping his job rests pretty much entirely on Hojlund.

It’s early days this season but we look like have all the same issues and there is no money to do anything about it.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
He chose these players.
And this is pretty much close to his style of football, no matter which players he choose we play similar counter attacking kind of football, we simply don't care and don't even want to control the midfield or game at all. There is absolutely no excuse for this.

ElDiabloRojo

Might as well laugh and not let it ruin your Saturday evening.

That bunch aren't worth it.

kerano.

Mount is a joke of a signing.
Antony is a joke of signing.

Playing Rashford as 9 is a joke of a tactic.....

Is ETH a Circus manager?

Mike Smalling

We are being outfought and outrun again, and tactically we look clueless.

This start is almost as bad as last season. Only real difference is, that we had the luck vs. Wolves.

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
If United plays like this when everyone’s fit it’s clear he has to go which I hate to say

Swagawa

He'll be in trouble soon without a striker and this midfield experiment.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
We look badly coached. That's the painful thing. Ange has come in and in two matches made his team function better than ours with much more limited players.

I'm not sure EtH is the answer anymore. A top coach should be getting much more of a tune out of these players. Our 11 players barely look like they know each other on the pitch.

Sick of it Robbie.
They don’t actually have more limited players. We don’t even have a single midfielder than can carry the ball. They had 2 today, we signed the wrong type of midfielder in Mount and he has to own it.

Fooza

We didn't stick to the principles...whatever that is

I don't even have the energy to blame EtH, this whole club is cancer in everything they do.

NK86

What is this nonsense of a flat line attack. Where's the triangles and movement?
I genuinely thought we'll be seeing those attacking patterns and patterns to progress the ball up. What we are getting is Ole ball. Hoofing it up top and hoping this shit sticks. He has made his bed with purchases like Antony and Mount, now he has to lay in it. Think he won't survive this season as we look most likely at this stage to drop out of the CL places.

evil_geko

The amount of knee jerk garbage "ETH out" posts today will be record breaking I assume. :lol:

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
He has fecked it I think. It was a massive summer and he needed to correct mistakes, like Antony, he has already made. He has failed to do so. This squad is a mess. Not a single player to bring on to change the game.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I said this summer window would be make or break.

The potential was there, but we needed press resistant players. Instead, he chose to sign Mount and it might cost him his job.

Lee565

Rubbish transfers, weird substitutions a lot of the time, bangs on about a process that looks no closer than when he joined, thought he was going to transform our team and make us exciting to watch based on what he did pre united but has served up some real dross, scrapped into top 4 and we are going backwards in his second season, he basically van gaal mk2.