Erik ten Hag - Manchester United manager

Would you allow ETH to manage the cup final before parting ways?

• Yes

Votes: 540 53.2%
  • No, get an interim now

Votes: 475 46.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PoTMS

Howe is a better coach than Ten Hag. Only blindsided/delusional United fans will disagree.

AndySmith1990

Wonder what the excuses will be now his diehard fans can't point at injuries to absolve him of all blame

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He's surely got to give up with the 2 advanced centre midfield plan. We're being overrun in midfield with zero benefits to show for it because we don't get the ball. And when McTominay does get the ball in advanced positions, he does very little.

Robbie Boy

A decade of shit managers, terrible transfers and utter ineptitude at Board level. It's so fecking depressing.

Malone_Post

Hasn’t got a clue how to set a team up. Has not got a clue. His tactics are an absolute shambles.

Just needs Martinez back and we’ll be grand though, right? :rolleyes:

kidbob

So players like Almiron, Lascelles, Miley, and Livramento are proven more capable players than what we have? .

Lascelles hasn’t been starting games for ages. They’ve got 2 kids that hardly have any PL experience until now.

there’s only 2 high profile players on that team: Guimaraes and Isak.
Maybe their players should have a higher profile because they have been better than ours for almost a year

FrantikChicken

Maybe their players should have a higher profile because they have been better than ours for almost a year
Or maybe our manager is just incapable of getting a tune out of his players, as seen against almost every single team this season from Luton to Wolves.

Dembeza

We have lazy players who don’t want to play football. No effort at all. To top it off they keep making stupid mistakes, making wrong passes.

These players have being quiet quitting for a while now. How can these guys call themselves professionals with these kind of effort being shown every single match.

KD6-3.7

There’s no evidence Ten Hag will turn this around. We look terrible yet again, we will go the entire season and probably wont beat a top six side.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Man to man press in midfield is a complete suicide mission. I really can't understand it. What is he thinking? Our press is completely disorganised still and always leave their fullback free too.
He’s fecking clueless I swear. Man to man while playing Rashford and McTom who are basically traffic cones out of posssession, while having a Maguire led backline deep as feck

sammyhol

All self inflicted again.

Antony has his best game in a year. Dropped

Gonna need to press from the front. Martial over Hojlund.

Finally got a left sided fit LB to give us attacking width. Plays him CB.

Just daft daft decisions

Pjisared

How the feck are we still in this game. Absolutely schooled by a well drilled and organised team. Everything we are not.

kaku06

And you all thought he’s a progressive modern manager :lol:. I swear Conte’s football is much more cohesive and enjoyable than this shit and I hate Conte’s football.

Castia

Win or lose the football is just shockingly bad

Needs to drop Rashford because he’s been shit all season

kidbob

Or maybe our manager is just incapable of getting a tune out of his players, as seen against almost every single team this season from Luton to Wolves.
I agree and maybe after 10 years of the same shit our club is incapable of being successful no matter who is at the helm. Who do you think will turn things around for us as manager?

Edit: or is the players too for you?

Suv666

Every game same shite.
This is not a bad run anymore this is the standard. Something’s got to change.

FortunaUtd

And you all thought he’s a progressive modern manager :lol:. I swear Conte’s football is much more cohesive and enjoyable than this shit and I hate Conte’s football.
We all thought this because we had eyes and saw his Ajax play. I fecking hate revisionism like this. Yes, he is failing and disappointing. That does not mean he was the wrong hiring at the time.

Ace of Spades

I am so annoyed with his decisions, he keeps playing players who are in terrible form. Antony had a good game, of course he gets benched for a shit Rashford who is lacking quality and effort.

Robbie Boy

Eh? His football at Ajax was impressive and he was quite coveted.

kaku06

This is some medieval archaic shit on a stick football. Absolute gut wrenching life sapping joy draining hopeless hoofball cowardice football.