Erik ten Hag vs Sancho

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He messed up big time. If his next Insta post is not a huge apology, I guess his time is over. And we wont even miss him

RoyH1

Get him out of here in January. Bite the bullet and offload that contract

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Was the statement really necessary?

Just banish him to the training programme without announcing it to the world like in the old days.

These countless statements just reak of trying to seem modern and progressive.

Hester_manc

Greenwood fired, Antony left out and Sancho in trouble with ETH. What a sad start to the season. I could not be much worse.

crossy1686

career ending

Just banish him to the training programme without announcing it to the world like in the old days.

Do you want every presser to be about Sancho? Because that's what the press will be asking. "Where is he? When is he back? Has there been a disciplinary process?" etc.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
He messed up big time. If his next Insta post is not a huge apology, I guess his time is over. And we wont even miss him
He doesn't need to issue an apology on IG (he'll probably get flamed for that too by some weirdos)

All he needs to do is prove himself in training and on the pitch when he is selected, then all is well

90 + 5min

Greenwood fired, Antony left out and Sancho in trouble with ETH. What a sad start to the season. I could not be much worse.
I find it refreshing. It should be couple of more of this decisions.

We already had players throwing vanGal under the bus.
We had players throwing Mourinho under the bus.
We had players throwing Solskjaer under the bus.
We had players throwing Rangnick under the bus.

This need to stop. Every player not being commited to the team should be banned, sold, fined. It is time to throw out players who are thinking they are bigger than the club.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
He doesn't need to issue an apology on IG (he'll probably get flamed for that too by some weirdos)

All he needs to do is prove himself in training and on the pitch when he is selected, then all is well
Indeed. Better to stay away from social media bc it ll just dig a deeper hole. If id be a pro athlete id just have someone manage my social media for mere PR purposes and stay away from posting anything myself.

Mwooyo

Get him out of here in January. Bite the bullet and offload that contract
Am all for this mindset but martial should be top of the people we release, if we are considering releasing players. There is no player who is more unconcerned about his performances than martial

Old Ma Crow

We’re probably starting Lindelof and Maguire against Brighton…But Amrabat and Hojlund are here and shall play!

spiriticon

If it's a choice between ten Hag or Sancho, it's ten Hag all the way. Sancho can take a fecking hike to the dole centre after his contract ends. Or even before. Could not care less.

Brophs

The One and Only
No idea if this is true, but I saw it mentioned somewhere that he has the same number of assists for United as Alex Telles. That seems…..sub-optimal.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Would be a terrible way to go about it.

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Sancho isn't a kid. He's a grown man. There comes a point in life where people need to take responsibility for their own behaviour and be held accountable when they aren't performing as they're expected to
Sancho is obviously imature and it looks like he's had problems keeping time and with his attitude, which is not ok of course. Most of these young football pros are kids though, they live in a buble and don't grow into manhood like normal kids. The reason I'm asking these questions, is that I think we as a club should be able to handle players like him a lot better with better man management and coaching, and get more out of them. In stead of alianating him we should have coached and educated him to get the max out of him. Every player is different and every player needs different approach to trigger their best qualities on and off the pitch. We have invested 75M + wages in him. Why not focus on getting the most out of the investment. Attitude and mental issues can be worked out if it gets the right attention. If one player needs more one on one talks or personal feedback/coaching than other players to glow and to know exactly what is expected of him, then the management should catch up on this, and see to it that every asset we have gets the best following up they can get to be the best they can be. If you want to be successfull, that is! To put the responsibility on the players to understand and do the right things to become a perfect piece of the puzzle an elite football club is, is not a recipe for success. They need all they help the management can give them.

didz

All those years spent crying out for a right winger and now we realise the position is cursed.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
What a complete waste of time and money

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
What a disastrous signing. 80 bloody million, imagine if we paid the 120m Dortmund wanted the year before.

Dr. T

If we give up on him and let him go, he'll explode at the right club.
Will he really explode though? This has been the argument against selling Martial for years and years.

Sancho is too one-paced to play out wide in a league where you're given no space, and he's not good enough to play as a 10 for a top team.

Gycraig

Supports
Hull
Take a holiday four games into a season? :lol: Warming the bench and not able to turn up to work in time? Taking a massive salary from your employer. 18 year old performing better than you and taking your place. When in training, allegedly slacking off and lack of effort. I'd say Sancho is in a crunch period, for his career at Utd. Unbelievable take.
He hasn’t been selected from England the other team members have obviously been told it’s time off, like I said the opposite of crunch time.

Rusholme Ruffian

Sancho is obviously imature and it looks like he's had problems keeping time and with his attitude, which is not ok of course. Most of these young football pros are kids though, they live in a buble and don't grow into manhood like normal kids. The reason I'm asking these questions, is that I think we as a club should be able to handle players like him a lot better with better man management and coaching, and get more out of them. In stead of alianating him we should have coached and educated him to get the max out of him. Every player is different and every player needs different approach to trigger their best qualities on and off the pitch. We have invested 75M + wages in him. Why not focus on getting the most out of the investment. Attitude and mental issues can be worked out if it gets the right attention. If one player needs more one on one talks or personal feedback/coaching than other players to glow and to know exactly what is expected of him, then the management should catch up on this, and see to it that every asset we have gets the best following up they can get to be the best they can be. If you want to be successfull, that is! To put the responsibility on the players to understand and do the right things to become a perfect piece of the puzzle an elite football club is, is not a recipe for success. They need all they help the management can give them.
You're assuming that we haven't tried this?

Cloud7

Good move by the club, both in terms of backing ETH, as well as putting a statement out there about what’s going on so that the media can’t feast on the story by speculating

stevoc

Only at United would this be such a big drama. He was left out and made a naughty Tweet. Stick him in the stand/bench for a few games and fine him, job done.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Shouldn’t Sancho be getting his mum on the case at this point?

That’s the done thing now.
You're such a hater. Stop abusing the guy.

/s in case someone is dumb enough to miss it.

hobbers

Booted out the squad then, he's done.

Another giant financial write off.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Only at United would this be such a big drama. He was left out and made a naughty Tweet. Stick him in the stand/bench for a few games and fine him, job done.
What? He put a tweet out calling the manager a liar essentially. It's a huge disciplinary issue. It's been handled well by us and Sancho can't handle criticism or his role as a backup.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Jesus Christ your club is good at destroying value.

hobbers

Issue with booting him out the squad of course is his value will take a massive hit.

£40m if we're lucky.