Europa League final: Liverpool vs Sevilla

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
The way things were going at HT, that was almost like Istanbul in reverse, muchas gracias Sevilla. Two pretty poor teams overall though, Gameiro's goal changed the whole game after that they always looked like wining....what's the word - schaudenfreude ? That what was what I felt after the offside goal....yes it was offside. Miles...
Do you not know football? It came from a Liverpool player ffs :lol:

Zoo

Liverpool probably had the better team according to Hargreaves. What a load of rubbish.

Theonas

Scout
uk media seemed to think it was forgone conclusion, couldn't listen to talkshite this morning, will do tomorrow though :lol:
It was so weird wasn't it! Everyone was acting like they were playing a league 1 side in the final. Even some of our fans were doing it for goodness sake. Should be fun tomorrow though :lol:

villain

Hates Beyoncé
That trophy genuinely looks like aluminium foil :lol:

I hope we do well in Europa next season though.

Lyricist

Klopp's 5th. defeat in a final - in a row

tbf

2 v Bayern with Dortmund as underdogs
1 v Wolfsburg with Dortmund as underdogs when Dortmund had turned shite and Wolfsburg wiped the floor with everyone in the Bundesliga, even with Bayern
1 v City with Liverpool as underdogs
1 v Sevilla being favorites

Bogga

8th place, lost this final... even if we beat CP on saturday and grant the english league another spot in the EL, Liverpool still wont play in Europe. What a glorious day :D

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
Did anyone see the Syrian president lurking behind the Sevilla players during the trophy presentation.

Winrar

just took my last ever university exam, and also just saw that liverpool had a second half meltdown.

definitely best day this year.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Swinging on the Sevilla club song. Good stuff. Better than YAWN.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Sturridge pushing the camera away was highly amusing. You're not dancing, you're not dancing, you're not dancing anymore!
up there with Stevie's push away, just days after giving it the whole works with the speech?

My damn laptop insisted on forcing windows 10 on me, so missed the game, but as it's the right result i'm very comfy with that!

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
Liverpool players ran out of steam or did the ***** stop working?

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
On another note, Spain are dominating European competitions right now.

Mr.Kaya

Indeed. I wouldn't mind seeing lifting that trophy at all, but the chance of that happening is another story though. Even if we actually try to win it we'll have a hard time - at least under LvG.