Europa League final: Liverpool vs Sevilla

Blackwidow

tbf

2 v Bayern with Dortmund as underdogs
1 v Wolfsburg with Dortmund as underdogs when Dortmund had turned shite and Wolfsburg wiped the floor with everyone in the Bundesliga, even with Bayern
1 v City with Liverpool as underdogs
1 v Sevilla being favorites
All of them going with full power in the first half - just to be out of power later on... Pattern...

And no - against Wolfsburg they weren't the underdog. It was at the end of last season - not at half time.

And the cup final of Dortmund in 13/14 was against Bayern playing with a midfield of Kroos and Götze... Lahm got injured after 10 minutes. Without Alaba - Rafinha was left full back and Höjbjerg the right. With Ribery with backache and without real forward. Schweinsteiger was injured, too.

Last edited:

Irrational.

Where's the over-the-top footage of the Liverpool fans as the Sevilla goal went in? The live footage from the Liverpool Echo arena?

The whole Liverpool love in has been cringeworthy to watch throughout the Europa league campaign.

Cassady

Supports Liverpool, Not Accrington Stanley
Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Accrington Stanley v AFC Wimbledon is on you freaks, why would you wanna watch the dippers?!
I had a treble of Gamerio / Sevilla win and BTTS in the Accrington game and an unknown Eskimo team to catch many fish.

Have I won ?

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Everything started 10 years ago with this, talk about a Guardian Angel :angel:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
What makes this even nicer is that they were so sure the trophy was theirs and they were repeating that United were down and out and they will be playing CL football................i just ran out of words!

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
One trophy in 10 years is even worse than Arsenal.

Treble

La Liga is so far ahead it's astonishing. Technique trumps physicality.

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
I don't think so as they were all saying how Liverpool were made to play in European finals etc.
You could be saying the same thing about United and League Championships in years to come

Put the kettle on . Think about it .

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Indeed. I wouldn't mind seeing lifting that trophy at all, but the chance of that happening is another story though. Even if we actually try to win it we'll have a hard time - at least under LvG.
Straight path into the UCL :drool:

Yeah I wouldn't mind giving this completion a proper go next year.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Genuinely disgusted with that second half. No fight, no bottle no nothing. Ultimately a rubbish first season for Klopp. I'm willing to give him time of course, but I expected more to be honest.

Well played Seville, fully deserved and history made winning it three years in a row.
Very pragmatic and fair post.... well done

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
Wait a minute, that's not what was supposed to happen. Didn't Sevilla read the memo? This is supposed to be the obligatory fairy tale ending!!

Cassady

Supports
Accrington Stanley.
Any we lost tonight but we won a great victory for mankind.....

Rhubarb , Rhubarb ..

You see that's all it is .

Shark

@NotShark
What makes this even nicer is that they were so sure the trophy was theirs and they were repeating that United were down and out and they will be playing CL football................i just ran out of words!
What makes it better is that they beat us on the way to losing in the final they though they were destined to win. Dortmund too.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
La Liga is so far ahead it's astonishing. Technique trumps physicality.
It's not only technique. They have some really good managers who can turn things round during a match after seeing what's been going on. Unlike Lvg.