Europa League final: Liverpool vs Sevilla

Brophs

The One and Only
He thinks he's on Liverpool TV. He's gone mental
Even on Liverpool TV there'd have been a producer in his ear saying "All right, Michael, rein it in. You're starting to sound like a mental."

Theonas

Scout
Nah, it's just more fun to try and wind us up on here.
That and Klopp's *begrudgingly conceding* likeability give people some false sense of just how good he is and they are. He undoubtedly is a great manager and a very charismatic one but so was LvG not long ago. If we follow the media love-in, we would have thought he got Liverpool competing for the title when they in fact finished behind Southampton! It's all out of proportion isn't it.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Just watching the BBC news live from Basel. Looks quiet out tonight.

Rossa

Sturridge has become really slow - the way he lost that one race with the Sevilla player was like watching Berbatov sleep walking with a plow behind him.

Minimalist

A lot of people laughing at Liverpool. I get you guys hate them (hell I do too as a forest fan) but in Klopp they have a far better manager than you do and they also got further than you....

Perspectives and all that ;)
Means feck all really when you don't win it. Especially when they finished fecking 8th in the league. :lol:

Manny

Grammar Police
A lot of people laughing at Liverpool. I get you guys hate them (hell I do too as a forest fan) but in Klopp they have a far better manager than you do and they also got further than you....

No fecking sh!t!! :lol:

dwd

Saturday Night Spies

Did you get further than Derby in any cups? If you don't win nobody gives a shit.

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!

You know something?
I don't really care if Klopp is a better manager etc etc blah blah

All that really counts for us tonight is that the 'sure' winners Liverpool lost and also they're out of Europe!:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol:

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Shout out to Souness:

"I fancy Liverpool big time," Souness said. "They've got the bit between their teeth.

"I think they will win it and they will win it with a bit of style - they'll have too much for Sevilla. I know they have done well in this competition, but in Spain you've got three big teams and beyond that you've got a lot of averageness.

"I just think Liverpool will have far too much for them on the night. They will go into the game with their tails up and full of confidence. While you would expect me to back Liverpool, I do try to step back from the association I have with the football club and - without being biased - I think there is only one winner."

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
Commiserations Bob. First this and next week you'll have to endure watching us lift our 11th CL. Stay strong, man. Hang in there.
I've jinxed myself now. Totally worth it.
That cnut Sergio is going to have a double celebration isn't he?

PeteManic

Very average to poor GK.

Average RB, Average CBs, Terrible LB.

Milner average, Lallana complete pussy, Emre Can shite.

Sturridge done, Firmino can't trust him, Coutinho nowhere to be seen.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Sorry for Liverpool. Despite the disappointment they should be happy with the progress they have done this season. It's good for football that a team with that story has prominence again

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
That was a relief. I much rather they battle it out and try and get second next season in the Sevilla Cup, rather than play in the CL in Klopp's first full season. The difference pretty huge.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Also just needs to be said that Emery deserves a lot of credit tonight. If Klopp had turned a game on it's head like that he'd be getting a lot of praise from everyone. Based on the final 20 minutes of the first half it looked like we were going to run riot but he was excellent at half time. He sorted them out and they comfortably won the game in the end.

I'd love to see him have a go in England at some point.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Very average to poor GK.

Average RB, Average CBs, Terrible LB.

Milner average, Lallana complete pussy, Emre Can shite.

Sturridge done, Firmino can't trust him, Coutinho nowhere to be seen.
Bolded part are true, the others are laughable.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Shout out to Souness:
Trotting a typical "pl roels all" cliché with that bit about la liga being full of average team apart from thhe big three... Despite Sevilla and other spanish teams dominating the uefa cup latter stages for the past few years.

Serves him right.

montpelier

looks a bit adjacent to offside, tbf

Skrtel failing to persuade the lino to reconsider, :(

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks

Not for long

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Sturridge has become really slow - the way he lost that one race with the Sevilla player was like watching Berbatov sleep walking with a plow behind him.
Looked to me like he wasn't trying.

Knew the game was up and yet trying to protect himself for the Euros as well knowing what his injury history is like.

And frankly, if there's even a shred of truth in that I wouldn't want him anywhere near my club, Liverpool fans.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
On talksport now saying Liverpool fans confronted Sevilla players on the pitch after the final whistle.
Fighting outside the stadium afterwards too.

Those damn chelsea fans again.

AshfordLad

On talksport now saying Liverpool fans confronted Sevilla players on the pitch after the final whistle.
Fighting outside the stadium afterwards too.

Those damn chelsea fans again.
Cundy has been brutal all evening though.