Europa League final: Liverpool vs Sevilla

spwd

Nice one :devil:

It's been a dedicated effort for Moreno to go undercover like that for two years, but he well and truly blew his cover tonight and needs extradition asap.
He's fecking shocking, who's worse, him or Rojo lol.

BT are ridiculously biased towards Liverpool
It's ok theyll fill the studio with ex Utd players on Saturday , oh wait....

On another note, Spain are dominating European competitions right now.
That's crackers!

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Owen reckons none of Liverpools players will leave because there's nowhere bigger but Barcelona or Real Madrid :lol: what a complete twat he has become since being ambassador.

ZAGREB RED

Do you not know football? It came from a Liverpool player ffs :lol:
Yes thanks, I do, I was being ironic, Liverpool losing with an offside goal simply makes it all the more enjoyable, whether it was actually offside or not, who cares and I know enough to know that Liverpool lost 3-1 AND no European football next season....

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
At half time the BT studio pundits were so sure that the game was won - dead and buried!

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Owen reckons none of Liverpools players will leave because there's nowhere bigger but Barcelona or Real Madrid :lol: what a complete twat he has become since being ambassador.
Can't believe he said that, ridiculous

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Still sickens me that Owen played for United. Can't stand the cnut and funnily enough neither can the scousers.

Theonas

Scout
He'll be off to Real Madrid once they're done having fun with Zidane. He's too good for them.
I really can't see this is happening. Managers tend to have very different ambitions and criteria for where they want to work. The autonomy and lifestyle England provides for managers and family men is the equivalent of the glamour and fun Spain offers for players.

Coxy

A lot of people laughing at Liverpool. I get you guys hate them (hell I do too as a forest fan) but in Klopp they have a far better manager than you do and they also got further than you....

Perspectives and all that ;)

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
A lot of people laughing at Liverpool. I get you guys hate them (hell I do too as a forest fan) but in Klopp they have a far better manager than you do and they also got further than you....

Doesn't matter how far you get in a cup if you don't win it.

Brophs

The One and Only
Owen is now praising Mignolet. What the shit is happening here? Is this some sort of sick joke?

Bob Loblaw

Supports
Liverpool
He was a twat before too, don't think anyone wants him as our ambassador.

Theonas

Scout

So? We did better than them in the league. Beat twice this season already and the quantification of the level of a manager is based entirely on perception. The season Klopp had with Dortmund in his last year surpasses anything we suffered under LvG. Unless you want to cherry pick and select the criteria that makes Liverpool seem in a better position than us overall, I really think you are just caught up in the media love-in.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
Saying on the radio there's fighting inside and outside the ground.

Hammerfell

So? We did better than them in the league. Beat twice this season already and the quantification of the level of a manager is based entirely on perception. The season Klopp had with Dortmund in his last year surpasses anything we suffered under LvG. Unless you want to cherry pick and select the criteria that makes Liverpool seem in a better position than us overall, I really think you are just caught up in the media love-in.
Nah, it's just more fun to try and wind us up on here.

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
Not sure if this is serious but no. At best the feeling is neutral, most can't stand him.
He claimed Mignolet is a good keeper if you study him really carefully instead of listening to what people say, thoughts??

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!

We got further into the FA Cup than them. Don't you think they'd be laughing at us if we lose on Saturday? That's how rivalries work - the current state of the team/manager is irrelevant when your rivals are embarrassing themselves.

SalfordRed1960

8th, no trophy and no europe, not sure they got further than us.

I am taking the piss because in the one game they wanted something to go their way they did not get it. They used it all up at Anfield with the offside goals, the dodgy penalties for them or mnot given against them. Karma and all that.