Evans/Cisse - Spitgate

Skills

Snitch
He is a bit of a dopey fecker to be fair. He might not have realised he was spitting at Cisse whilst aiming at the floor.

Plus it's just so out of character for him.

Mrs Smoker

Supports
Panthère du Ndé
What a fecking muppet Evans is...of course he spat at Cisse it's as clear as day so his statement is bollox. Fact is Cisse wouldn't have spat if Evans hadn't.

3 match ban for both but it should be 4 for Evans.
Not that I agree with such reasoning, but what about kick out from Cisse then?

Speak

Step up to my misogyny soapbox
He is a bit of a dopey fecker to be fair. He might not have realised he was spitting at Cisse whilst aiming at the floor.

Plus it's just so out of character for him.
I actually think it was a 'trying to look hard by spitting on the floor to cover up that I'm actually a little scared' act. A reflex action. I don't think it was more than that, to be honest. I said in the other thread: Evans is always spitting.

red_devil83

I think Evans meant to spit very close to him but past him. He's just a crap shot. I think he'll get 3 games? Cisse will get more since he obviously deliberately spat at Evans.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Isn't the kick out by cisse as disgusting? What is he doing waging his boot at Evans?

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Not that I agree with such reasoning, but what about kick out from Cisse then?
The kick out that didn't connect that was a reaction to Evans tackle. Meanwhile Evans reacts to the failed kick out with a kick of his own followed by the spit to which Cisse wrongly reacted to.

Still got Evans ahead on the fault stakes in my book.

milemuncher777

formerly kid777
What a fecking muppet Evans is...of course he spat at Cisse it's as clear as day so his statement is bollox. Fact is Cisse wouldn't have spat if Evans hadn't.

Agreed. He spat at Cisse but missed it. Lot of red tinted glasses in this thread.

C'est Moi Cantona

It was only by default he got back in the team anyway, not beyond the realm of possibility we'll never see him play for the first team again.

Americano

Make America Great Again!
Wow, I thought this was nothing while watching the match but the video is absolutely damning. Clearly the kick angers Evans and he starts to yell and spits at him before turtling away. Really poor behavior from a senior player. He deserves the punishment which I'm sure will be swift and harsh.

Scrumpet

There are no words
The kick out that didn't connect that was a reaction to Evans tackle. Meanwhile Evans reacts to the failed kick out with a kick of his own followed by the spit to which Cisse wrongly reacted to.

Still got Evans ahead on the fault stakes in my book.
So essentially "But Miss, he started it!".

Sam

Both will be found guilt.

6 game ban is utterly insane though, considering Suarez only got 8 for racial abuse, and Terry got 2 less.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
6 matches is ridiculous when you compare it against Suarez's racism and biting.

Didn't George Boyd get a mere 3 match ban for spitting against Man City?
Although I thought that was harsh, and a tiny bit of spit came out when he was busy using the f bomb!
Everything is ridiculous when compared to everything else though...

Drug users go to prison, drunk drivers walk free. Footballers earn all the monies, policemen earn none...

Magnus

Another mad swede

Well Cisse started the whole fecking episode so if he hadn´t done that nothing would have happened. No ban for Evans

caid

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he didn't mean to spit on / near him.
Hes still an idiot for spitting within a million miles of him and deserves whatever ban he gets.

Loublaze

ATLien
Yeah, but I was talking about league games, as Top 4 was topic.
Well he did play against Leicester and outside these last two games he's been atrocious. This ban if it does happen couldn't come at a worse time when he's finally playing better and when he's in a fight for his United career.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
:lol: Some people are actually defending him? Still 6 games is madness, 3 max. Its serious but not THAT serious.

Sheldon69

It looked to me that evans saw cisse getting up as he was spitting and sort of spat half heartedly to stop it going on him .

Obviously that won't wash with the fa !

6 game ban and maybe another 40 on top because he plays for United

Marching

Somehow still supports Leeds
Well Cisse started the whole fecking episode so if he hadn´t done that nothing would have happened. No ban for Evans
:lol: So Cisse made Evans spit at him and kick him. Get some specs.

Stan Jefferson

7? :lol:

So found guilty of racial abuse = 8
Found guilty of spitting near somebody = 7

Whilst I don't condone spitting at people, whether in their face or vaguely near them, thats a bit fecking stupid is it not. I surely can't be the only one that thinks this is all just a bit over the top.

Fully Fledged

7? :lol:

So found guilty of racial abuse = 8
Found guilty of spitting near somebody = 7

Whilst I don't condone spitting at people, whether in their face or vaguely near them, thats a bit fecking stupid is it not. Either the 7 should be less or the 8 should be more.
The 8 should be more. I Chelsea's fans are banned from the ground for life for racial abuse why isn't their captain?

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
7 matches is crazy... but claiming he didnt mean to spit on him is equally as crazy.