F1 2017 Season

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Lewis gracious throughout the boos. Good on him.
Great weekend and bring on Singapore! Exciting championship this season.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Man, we haven't won the title since 2007. Do you understand that we just fecking want to win the title after 10 fecking years?
Long way to go. Obviously Lewis is English so I hope he does it.
However, it's too close to call. Some of tracks will favour Ferrari and some Mercedes and anything can happen in a race, no matter how well prepared you are.

It's exciting.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Long way to go. Obviously Lewis is English so I hope he does it.
However, it's too close to call. Some of tracks will favour Ferrari and some Mercedes and anything can happen in a race, no matter how well prepared you are.

It's exciting.
That's the only good thing.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ferrari very lucky red bull took engine penalties here because red bull 2nd fastest car.
Fastest actually in terms of top speed. ricciardo set the fastest lap too

Btw, Red Bull looking scary atm. Might be the spanner in the works that decides the title

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Hamilton:"Mercedes power is better than Ferrari power..."
Hamilton: "“You know what – I love it here in Italy, I love the passion of the fans especially the Ferrari fans. The energy – you never get to see it apart from Silverstone so I love it."

That's the reason why i do hate him as person. He a plastic, sneaky cnut.

Last edited:

I_live_cement

Cat freak
Hamilton: "“You know what – I love it here in Italy, I love the passion of the fans especially the Ferrari fans. The energy – you never get to see it apart from Silverstone so I love it."

He was getting booed, you weirdo.

senorgregster

Last Newbie Standing

:lol: what do you want him to say when thousands of snowflake Ferrari fans boo him before he speaks?

Fantasy Leauge after Race 13

pauldyson1uk

Very few changes after Monza, Wicked_badgers increases his lead over Toyoda to 6 points.

Teams of the Race.

1st Billy Jack Racing (:D) 102 points
Joint 2nd Team 3 , Cartman , Hamilton Academical , Redfish-Alfa all with 100 points

1st saforrest Wicked_badgers 1220
2nd venkman Toyoda 1214
3rd the taurean TT_Caf 1209
4th impulse Team 3 1207
5th eric cartman Cartman 1205
6th pauldyson1uk Billy Jack Racing 1197
7th senorgregster Hamilton Academical 1187
8th screech44 Redfish-Alfa 1136
9th balljy RedShift 1090
10th hp88 hp88 1061
11th evan7788 Evan GP 1034
12th dpansheth Rock 1012
13th dargonk Dargon's crew 1011
14th scottyj17 FC Ronaldo 1011
15th christy87 Langers on a mission 1008
16th thegrumpylion GrumpyLions 1003
17th giggsy92 TeamRocket 992
18th spwd MANSELLS MOUSTACHE, 936
19th edweatherall Elbow Licking at 200MPH 928
20th jd094 Mirror, Signal, Maldonado 878

Next race is Singapore 17th Sept , lights out 13:00 (UK time).
Make those changes.

Good Luck.

Pscholes18

Saw the starting grid today and started laughing.....should of just given the trophy to Lewis before it started.....Ferrari fecked themselves this weekend....Vettel a second slower per lap....unexcusable.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Saw the starting grid today and started laughing.....should of just given the trophy to Lewis before it started.....Ferrari fecked themselves this weekend....Vettel a second slower per lap....unexcusable.
We don't have the car to fight on a track like Monza. We are better in slow tracks like Monaco, Hungary and Singapore. It isn't a case we have won the first 2 and Singapore is the next.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Last 7 races :

Singapore - Ferrari
Malaysia - Mercedes (it's a bit like Spa though)
Japan - 50/50
USA - Ferrari
Mexico - Mercedes
Brasil - Ferrari just edge it
Adu Dhabi - Ferrari

So it's gonna be so close!

20solskjaer

No chance. I want Ricciardo after Vettel.
Is the vettel deal for 3 years? Perfect timing for Charles Leclerc to take over, the guys hugely talented and i reckon will be a future world champion, he'll end up at haas or somewhere for a couple of years from 2018 then step up to ferrari at some point

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Is the vettel deal for 3 years? Perfect timing for Charles Leclerc to take over, the guys hugely talented and i reckon will be a future world champion, he'll end up at haas or somewhere for a couple of years from 2018 then step up to ferrari at some point
Until 2020.

kotha

I hope Hamlilton joins Ferrari soon just to see the cart wheels present day Ferrari fans are going to be doing!!

What a move on Kimi by Riccciardo.. Would have been an interesting race with the Red Bulls not given grid penalties.. Hope they can put a wrench in the whole championship race and make it interesting..

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Sainz to Renault
McLaren to Renault
Torro-Rosso to Honda

gaucho_10

MCLAREN AND HONDA FORMALLY AGREE TO PART WAYS

https://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/231253/mclaren-and-honda-formally-agree-to-part-ways

The more interesting part is Bernie's comment on the whole thing:

ECCLESTONE: "MCLAREN WON'T BE ANY HAPPIER WITH RENAULT"

Ecclestone said this on the matter of the very probable move: "The Renault deal is all done. Alonso staying is super news, but I can't see why McLaren will be any happier with Renault than they are with Honda. It wasn't Honda's fault things didn't work out, it was McLaren's. Every day they had a fight about everything, instead of working with them, which was a little bit stupid."

https://www.f1today.net/en/news/f1/231266/ecclestone-mclaren-won-t-be-any-happier-with-renault

Now I just want to see Red Bull Honda competitive in 2019. RBR have the best car and the best drivers on the grid. I have faith in Honda making that step next season when they will work with less pressure in STR without incompetent people like Boullier around them undermining everything they do.

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Red Bull whined about Renault even when they were winning the odd race, I dread to think what they'd have been like with a Honda that bore more resemblance to light explosives than a racing engine.

Glad that particular horror show is over at last, Renault won't exactly be a return to the glory days but McLaren will hopefully at least pull out of the death spiral they're currently in.