F1 2019 season

Can they feck off with the screen graphics. I don’t want to know precisely whether there will be an overtake in 2 laps. As if they couldn’t suck any more enjoyment out of F1.

Don't think so, Vettel will be struggling badly by the end.

not sure they do , Leclerc will have much younger boots on, should be his race for the taking.

Cheers. Anything than Vettel's win is welcome for me. :D

:lol: my first thought was "traffic will be easier on the way out now"

Nah tbf they still seem to be in good spirits, a few orange flares were sent off on lap #19 too which is nice.

Likewise, Dutch's corner always animated any race they visit.

Can they feck off with the screen graphics. I don’t want to know precisely whether there will be an overtake in 2 laps. As if they couldn’t suck any more enjoyment out of F1.
Expected overtakes...

I spoke to soon, just nipped to the bogs and there's masses of orange t-shirts heading for the exits!

Honestly, I like it. In Hungary it was great seeing it come down lap after lap as Hamilton caught Verstappen.

Surely you can see that just by looking at the gaps on the left of the screen?

To me half the fun is not knowing which strategy is best. Now you can tell straight away with a graphic on the screen. Maybe I’m just being the old man shouting at the clouds.

Surely you can see that just by looking at the gaps on the left of the screen?

To me half the fun is not knowing which strategy is best. Now you can tell straight away with a graphic on the screen. Maybe I’m just being the old man shouting at the clouds.
You can see the gap go down but it gives you less information as you'd have to note it at the same point each lap.

I'd have Albon as driver of the day, Norris has done really well but he's not been racing anyone really, same as Leclerc.

You can see the gap go down but it gives you less information as you'd have to note it at the same point each lap.

I'd have Albon as driver of the day, Norris has done really well but he's not been racing anyone really, same as Leclerc.

Like now for example? Would you rather they flashed up the prediction?

Hamilton's only gonna have the last corner to have a go at Leclerc, don't think he'll manage it.