F1 2022 Season

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
sainz forcing hamilton off the track there during the incident. lucky to not get a race ban imo.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Latifi :lol:

God bless him for finding new and interesting places to bin it.

mitChley

So often we see these end plates go and have no impact on performance. I assume probably impacts tyre wear in the long term maybe?
Yeah his right tyre will probably suffer more wear now. I think it was Hamilton last year who got end plate damage in one of the races then kept banging in fastest laps.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Hamilton not far behind, hopefully we can hope for some Max mistake to make it interesting.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Feck off Max. If there wasn't any wind, they wouldn't be able to have a Texas flag that's half the size of a football stadium.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Not long before FIA redirects that wind depending of Max's location on the track.

Leg-End

Shame the Red Bull is just that 2-3 tenths better a lap than anything else, makes the races a foregone conclusion. And they never break down anymore.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Shame the Red Bull is just that 2-3 tenths better a lap than anything else, makes the races a foregone conclusion. And they never break down anymore.
yeah. it’s almost like they’ve had more time or money to develop their car than everyone else did.

hobbers

No new front wing confirms what we all thought - those end plates exist only to make the black orange flags relevant

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
how many world championships would hamilton have won if he ever had tyres he was happy with?

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
how many world championships would hamilton have won if he ever had tyres he was happy with?
Tbf I don't think he is ever happy with hard tires. I just don't think he realised yet that he has to use them though, once he realises that he'll be fine with them.

Amar__

Supports
MK Dons
Ferrari are back with their plans!

Mediums look surprisingly good for them by the looks of it today, but I guess hard will be pointless/shit for them which will even out this in the end.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Tbf I don't think he is ever happy with hard tires. I just don't think he realised yet that he has to use them though, once he realises that he'll be fine with them.
he can only race with the fastest car and the fastest tyres.

Jesus were down to plan E already
they’ve made it to lap 17 of a race. they’re not used to running this far into a race.