F1 2022 Season

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Big learning curve for him this year though. His first year challenging, he made mistakes too. I think if Ferrari still have a competitive car next year they’ll be much better off, you hope.
they’ve still got stuff they haven’t done yet. tyres the wrong way round, fuel on the outside of the car instead of the inside. drivers facing backwards. they’ve only begun to scratch the surface of incompetence.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
they’ve still got stuff they haven’t done yet. tyres the wrong way round, fuel on the outside of the car instead of the inside. drivers facing backwards. they’ve only begun to scratch the surface of incompetence.
I’m still waiting for them to bring a road car to the race by mistake instead of the F1 car.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Big learning curve for him this year though. His first year challenging, he made mistakes too. I think if Ferrari still have a competitive car next year they’ll be much better off, you hope.
Yeah 2 of the DNFs were his fault too. I really hope Ferrari can make a car to compete with RB and probably Merc too.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Hamilton complained about hard tires and yet he is fastest on them :lol:

Good race this.