F1 2022 Season

United Hobbit

I just want them to be able to race in the rain, they used to and it brings such exciting unpredictable races, now it feels like if it's more than drizzle they don't go out

pauldyson1uk

No penalty for Lewis.
The stewards say that Hamilton "took every reasonable action to comply with the regulations in that he immediately reduced speed in a safe manner at the earliest opportunity upon the first indication of the red light."

hobbers

What a lap Seb, thank feck he’s not out in Q1

Mick will score big points this weekend now he’s been cut. No doubt

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Q3 for Vettel!

He is right though, something needs to be done about this crowd situations. You cannot just wander around the track however you want.

hp88

Q3 for Vettel!

He is right though, something needs to be done about this crowd situations. You cannot just wander around the track however you want.
RRB drivers have caught napping a coupe of times today, it's down to the team as well to make sure they are aware that there's someone on a hot lap behind them.

hobbers

Crofty only interested in track limits for one driver on the grid haha

He can slipstream Perez now and probably keep pole

hobbers

Four wheels past that white line though, he's clearly off track limits.
Nope, the back came off as the front went on

Been about 5 other drivers exactly like that but Crofty, somehow, didn’t spot any of them.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Watching Q1 I thought everyone was out in that corner, so was actually surprised they just mentioned Max, but they didn't cancel his time anyway in the end.

Decent qualification, Mercedes were slow even though Hamilton made that mistake tbf.

hp88

Nope, the back came off as the front went on

Been about 5 other drivers exactly like that but Crofty, somehow, didn’t spot any of them.
Doesn't really matter as he went quciker on final run but's he's off limits and it's something the stewards need to pick up on, it's a bit hit and miss at times really.

hobbers

Doesn't really matter as he went quciker on final run but's he's off limits and it's something the stewards need to pick up on, it's a bit hit and miss at times really.

… the front tyre is clearly on the line there

Jerch

So Kevin Magnussen in Hass had more pole position than Lewis Hamilton in 2022. And also Russell, second tier driver who came from the worst team on the grid, in his first season at Merc will beat him in the championship.
It's incredible to see such fall from the grace in the span of 1 year.

mitChley

So Kevin Magnussen in Hass had more pole position than Lewis Hamilton in 2022. And also Russell, second tier driver who came from the worst team on the grid, in his first season at Merc will beat him in the championship.
I'm no Hamilton fan but that seems harsh :lol:. He's not had the car and generally outperformed Russell since the summer break, bar the win last week.

dinostar77

What a load of bollocks :lol:

He sacrificed the first half of the season, running extra sensors, running all the tests mercedes required in fp1 therefore compromising his race setup into fp2, fp3 and qually to help mercedes get over porposing issues.

He could have gotten pole in brasil at the last race were it not for russell having a moment and causing a red flag in qually.

As long as mercedes produce a trouble free car next season he will beat russell over the course of the season. He beat russell in qually 12-9 and is averaging somewhere around 0.1-0.3 quicker when he does. Which is similar to what schmacher, senna, prost did to their teammates and max is now doing to his. As Martin Bundle said today in qually, the greats somehow can go 0.1-0.3 quicker than their teammates and their teammates cant respond, its something innate in the great f1 talents over the eras.

pauldyson1uk

Stop it, you know this is BS.
First half of the season testing pars,, but if it makes you feel better, yeah a massive fall from grace :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Fully Fledged

Seriously? It's not about liking social media or not at all. It's about not tolerating the abusive and toxic messages people spout on there, especially against his family. That's what he's speaking out against. That and all the shite stirring lies and speculation from the media. He couldn't care less whether people like him or not.
When his father in-law has been racially abusive towards another driver and his mother spouts the toxic shite she did they can take what they get as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

He sacrificed the first half of the season, running extra sensors, running all the tests mercedes required in fp1 therefore compromising his race setup into fp2, fp3 and qually to help mercedes get over porposing issues.

He could have gotten pole in brasil at the last race were it not for russell having a moment and causing a red flag in qually.

As long as mercedes produce a trouble free car next season he will beat russell over the course of the season. He beat russell in qually 12-9 and is averaging somewhere around 0.1-0.3 quicker when he does. Which is similar to what schmacher, senna, prost did to their teammates and max is now doing to his. As Martin Bundle said today in qually, the greats somehow can go 0.1-0.3 quicker than their teammates and their teammates cant respond, its something innate in the great f1 talents over the eras.
Going off topic a bit but that's why everybody still has Senna down as the greatest. He was doing that when his teammate was Prost, 26 poles to Prost's four, including the ludicrous Monaco qualifying where he was 1.5 seconds ahead.

ArjenIsM3

When his father has been racially abusive towards another driver and his mother spouts the toxic shite she did they can take what they get as far as I'm concerned.
When has his father been racially abusive? Max himself has been outspoken against racism and has for example supported Hamilton on the matter. Perhaps you're confusing his father with his stepfather Nelson Piquet. But honestly I can't see why you and others on here would support people abusing someone and their family online just because you don't like them.

Fully Fledged

When has his father been racially abusive? Max himself has been outspoken against racism and has for example supported Hamilton on the matter. Perhaps you're confusing his father with his stepfather Nelson Piquet. But honestly I can't see why you and others on here would support people abusing someone and their family online just because you don't like them.
Sorry It was his father in-law. I will admit I was wrong. I remembered it wrongly.

Last edited:

Fully Fledged

Is there a link to that anywhere? Jos is a piece of shit but that one is news to me and I've had a google and can't find any evidence of it whatsoever.
I've just changed what I said it was Nelson Piquet I was talking about. His partners father. I know there is no excuse for getting that wrong.

ArjenIsM3

He called Hamilton the N word. That's why he has been banned from RB pit.
Pretty sure you're confusing Jos Verstappen with Nelson Piquet (the father of Max's girlfriend) here. But anyway, that's not the issue here. Why do you and others on here support toxic cnuts who abuse Max's family (not just his parents, also his sister and his girlfriend) just because Max did something you dislike?

Fully Fledged

Pretty sure you're confusing Jos Verstappen with Nelson Piquet (the father of Max's girlfriend) here. But anyway, that's not the issue here. Why do you and others on here support toxic cnuts who abuse Max's family (not just his parents, also his sister and his girlfriend) just because Max did something you dislike?
I have since admitted my error.

As for anybody who hasn't been toxic themselves like his brothers and sisters I wouldn't condone that. I don't condone it anyway but would say you reap what you sow. I would never abuse anybody on their personal feeds myself and I'm not a fan of doing it to others but people who are being toxic like his mother getting it toxicity back is to be expected. Twitter is toxic when you spout toxicity expect it back.

Last edited:

Jerch

He is very close to finishing last out of all 6 drivers in top 3 cars. Safe to say he wasn't doing much "beating" to anybody this season.