F1 2022 Season

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
The hate for Max from British people and media is hilarious. He’s just a young hyper competitive driver for feck sake. Get over yourselves. Hamilton was a much bigger wanker in his twenties.
That’s true especially with the media, he said something to the Dutch press last week about the mercs and there pace sandbagging , the British media says max moaning about mercs.

F-Red

Genuinely think outside of the ride height issues, Mercedes engines are significantly down on power. Don't know whether it's the standardisation of some of the parts, which has taken away some of the engine trickery that they worked well on for the last few years, or its the impact of the E10 fuels not playing ball. Either way, it's a big challenge they need to solve.

Massive gaps all over the field as well, closer racing is there when they're close enough.

Jam

I'd be absolutely disgusted if there was a reliable way to watch the race on a Firestick.

If anyone is aware could they point me in the right direction so I can alert it to the relevant authorities?

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
The hate for Max from British people and media is hilarious. He’s just a young hyper competitive driver for feck sake. Get over yourselves. Hamilton was a much bigger wanker in his twenties.
Ok guys. I will put my hand up and apologise. It was intended to be a tongue in cheek comment. But obviously not taken that way. He is definitely not a spoilt brat. There. Now I have cleared that up for you.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I'd be absolutely disgusted if there was a reliable way to watch the race on a Firestick.

If anyone is aware could they point me in the right direction so I can alert it to the relevant authorities?
SkyGo app.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples

Now TV too.