FA Cup 5th Round - 16th to 19th of Feb | Very Appalling Refereeing

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
That panorama screen in Rochdale stadium would drive me fecking mad if I attended their home games.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
And if he did I'll call him brainless, like this carthorse for Rochdale.
Watched a player for just over half an hour and he's a brainless cart horse. Wear that scout tag line proudly my friend ;)

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
What are you on about? He's had a decent goalscoring rate (more than a goal every 180 minutes) so far. Not set the league on fire for sure but nothing to smirk about.
Well giving stick to a guy who's just scored might seem a bit churlish

Wiltord02

Supports
Arsenal
Why are Spurs resting players when they have no midweek game?

Surely you have Kane on to batter them then put Sissoko on to meander around when you have won the game.

Inigo Montoya

What is it with Spurs?

I did suggest that Juventus were bloody awful last week and Spurs were a bit overrated but no, people were saying that Spurs had finally arrived etc

dbs235

What is it with Spurs?

I did suggest that Juventus were bloody awful last week and Spurs were a bit overrated but no, people were saying that Spurs had finally arrived etc
They've made 11 changes for this game.

haram

What is it with Spurs?

Seem to be struggling against the press. Happened first half at Anfield as well. Dont think Rochdale can keep this up though.

Inigo Montoya

Why are Spurs resting players when they have no midweek game?

Surely you have Kane on to batter them then put Sissoko on to meander around when you have won the game.
He and LLLLorente have got to be the worst players in a Spurs shirt for many a year. Why, when you can field some youngsters do you play those frauds?

Pagh Wraith

They're playing Rochdale who are bottom of the third tier. The team they've put out is more than good enough to batter them.
It's significantly weaker than their starting XI though. I hate resting players in cup games and would never do it (particularly when there are no midweek games). If it goes wrong, you're out. If a league game goes wrong, you'll have 37 other opportunities.

Fergies Gum

Son and Llorente need to get their act together. Should have had a couple of goals between them.

Inigo Montoya

It's significantly weaker than their starting XI though. I hate resting players in cup games and would never do it (particularly when there are no midweek games). If it goes wrong, you're out. If a league game goes wrong, you'll have 37 other opportunities.
They still have internationals all over the pitch. That's the ultimate vilification of Spurs then.