Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot

Saturday, 5.20 pm, live on BBC One
Reading's road to Wembley
Arsenal's road to Wembley

Sunday, 3 pm, live on BT Sport
Aston Villa's road to Wembley
Liverpool's road to Wembley

A disgrace that both semi-finals are on the same time like a few Premier League matches, most neutral fans (The same goes for the journalists according to Paul Hetherington) will surely watch Chelsea vs Manchester United instead of Reading vs Arsenal.

Last edited:

montpelier

Think there might have always been League games when they used to play them on neutral grounds at 3pm on Saturday - the Lge games kinda got ignored.

True to say having them as stand-alone events would be nice, add to the lustre of the Cup etc.

Reading beating Dim Sherwood's Villa in the Final, :).

Stevie lifting silverware on his birthday, :(.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Reading
Starting XI:
Federici - Gunter, Pearce, Hector, Obita - Williams, Chalobah, McCleary - Robson-Kanu, Pogrebnyak, Mackie
Bench: Andersen, Kelly, Cooper, Karacan, Norwood, Cox, Yakubu

Arsenal

Starting XI: Szczesny - Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Gibbs - Coquelin; Ramsey, Cazorla, Ozil, Alexis - Welbeck
Bench: Ospina, Gabriel, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Walcott, Giroud

Patchbeard

Big shame this is on same time as our game. Might avoid the score and watch it after by rewinding BBC online.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
BBX's Nabil Hassan: One fan Reading fan I've spoken to named Richard will be at Wembley with his six-week year-old daughter (Isabel). He had to pay £43 for her seat. He said "It's Wembley we don't get there very often, particularly in the FA Cup so she is potentially the only person there who could get to see a another one."

montpelier

BBX's Nabil Hassan: One fan Reading fan I've spoken to named Richard will be at Wembley with his six-week year-old daughter (Isabel). He had to pay £43 for her seat. He said "It's Wembley we don't get there very often, particularly in the FA Cup so she is potentially the only person there who could get to see a another one."
Aww....

I don't think (offically legally) he has to pay for her seat - babe in arms, she is, or something.

theyneverlearn

and this one probably never will
Strange thing to say considering his last FA cup appearance.

And that's the second Arsenal head injury this ref has ignored.
He was a gifted a goal, we were very poor.

He's not good enough for your current starting XI in the league, he can't get a place on the wings either. It's what happened at United.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Nice ball from Ozil and great composure from Sanchez to finish it off. Can see Arsenal getting a couple more now.

Krovv

RedCafe Verified
Supports
Arsenal
He was a gifted a goal, we were very poor.

He's not good enough for your current starting XI in the league, he can't get a place on the wings either. It's what happened at United.
This "gifted a goal" thing is getting rather tiring. It was a bit like Rooney's goal against Porto in the CL long ago. Weak back pass, yes but the striker was in the right place at the right time and did well to score.

The second para of your post may be true but he's a good squad player and I like his work ethic. Still needs to improve his finishing.

Meanwhile 1-1. :(

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
Arsenal better get their act together. It's a free path to the "Stevie G Celebration FA Cup victory" if they blow this today.

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
It's good they scored. But it's a horrible situation to need them to win...

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Federici has had such a strange game. He was poor for the first goal, then made some great saves during the rest of the game, and now this clanger.

Tyrion

I feel sorry for their keeper. He'll get stick from idiots for that for a long while. Mistakes happen.

I just turned the game on about 10 minutes ago. I take it Arsenal have been the footballing machine the media have spoke of and they'll dominate the rest of the season?

Theafonis

In love with @Eboue
Supports
Chelsea
Arsenal take too many damn touches in the box, they'd probably score more if they just smashed the ball in.