FA Youth Cup Final - Utd vs Forest

Danish Wizard

Great experience for the boys. No matter the outcome tonight, both teams will look back at this match, and some will have this as the highlight of their career.
Lots of talent, and Forest will no doubt work hard as a classic Warren Joyce team.

If anyone knows how to watch this in Denmark, please let me know. Cheers.

Uniquim

Great experience for the boys. No matter the outcome tonight, both teams will look back at this match, and some will have this as the highlight of their career.
Lots of talent, and Forest will no doubt work hard as a classic Warren Joyce team.

If anyone knows how to watch this in Denmark, please let me know. Cheers.
I believe Viaplay purchased the rights for Scandinavia.

There's also The FA player and that facebook PPV, but I think those might be geo-restricted because of Viaplay.

Bainzeh

Hi, if anyone has 2 together going for the FA cup today i would gladly take them ✌

ThemanGiggsy

It is on ESPN+ in the States and i think you can also watch it on the FA's website.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage
Assuming no injuries I would guess:

Vitek
Jurado, Fredricson, Bennett, Murray
Mainoo, Gore, Hansen-Aarøen
Mather, McNeill, Garnacho
Thanks, I've seen bits of most of them but are the main talents (at this stage) supposed to be McNeil, Garnacho (Due to recent Int call up), Mainoo & Gore?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Can’t wait for this!

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Thanks, I've seen bits of most of them but are the main talents (at this stage) supposed to be McNeil, Garnacho (Due to recent Int call up), Mainoo & Gore?
I'd say Hansen, Mainoo and Gore are the best 3. Garnacho and McNeil are both very good in their own right.

Marzo

In South Africa, Supersport 4 Variety, for anyone who is interested in this part of the world.

RedDevilRoshi

Really looking forward to watching this tonight..

60K for a youth game is just incredible! Something that will live long in the memory for these young lads and a dream come true. The parents must no doubt be feeling extremely proud.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Any legitimate place you can watch it next day or that too requires apps / membership?

lysglimt

Scout
I believe Viaplay purchased the rights for Scandinavia.

There's also The FA player and that facebook PPV, but I think those might be geo-restricted because of Viaplay.
Yup - should be on Viaplay - it is in Norway and Sweden

dutchred

A lot of clubs will be jealous of us. Despite the season 60+ thousand coming to watch a youth game. Money can't buy that. Sir Matt who stared all of this in the 50's must be smiling in fotball's heaven

GazTheLegend

A lot of clubs will be jealous of us. Despite the season 60+ thousand coming to watch a youth game. Money can't buy that. Sir Matt who stared all of this in the 50's must be smiling in fotball's heaven
It's 75,000. I can't get a seat.

Dion

Anyone got any "advice" on someone from the UK trying to watch but the FA stream is down to new signups? DM's would be appreciated.

MUFC OK

FA player stream being down is the most FA thing ever. She cannae handle the strain!

MileStolar

Yugoslav sport TV SportKlub is showing it on one of it's channels, they even have commentary for it, while Ajax - Heerenven is without commentary on the other channel, amazing!