Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal donaghy

Reason I didn't include Valencia is age.

He'll be moving on in the next year or two.

(plus Valencia is too predictable, stand up player, sprint past, drill it as hard as he can).
Looking at that graph not very good going forward, his chances created are kack!!

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
We need someone that actually has seen him several times. Seems to be a real lack of muppet reports regarding this guy.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Number 2 is waiting on him and I just hope it isn't another 'Gaitan' mandatory link, every summer now.

MikeSmalling

I have admittedly seen him play only a handful of times, with one or two of those coming at DM (vs Arsenal in that legendary CL clash in 2015). However, I would absolutely be in favor of nabbing him if the fee isn't extortionate. Our right flank (barring Mkhitaryan if that's where he's deployed) is an obvious sore spot and unfortunately, there aren't exactly of glut of quality RB's in world football at the moment.

Mostly, I just don't think I can stomach another year of watching Valencia feint left and then bound towards the touchline like a freight train only to send the ball into orbit.

dogwithabone

I know nothing about this guy but Darmian has been a huge disappointment and I'm glad to hear he's on his way out. He played a couple of decent games early season but never really showed again. His performance against England for Italy ranks as one of the best I've ever seen from a full back - it had everything you'd want from a top class player - but we've seen nothing like it in a United shirt.

Sb_16

Any help to Mkhitaryan should be welcomed. We can't expect him to perform in a new league with a questionable support behind him. The left side is miles ahead of the right, excluding imminent arrival of Pogba.

SwansonsTache

I have never seen him play, but he can't be worse than Darmian. And I base that only on him being Brazilian and his name.

Scholsey2004

I know nothing about this guy but Darmian has been a huge disappointment and I'm glad to hear he's on his way out. He played a couple of decent games early season but never really showed again. His performance against England for Italy ranks as one of the best I've ever seen from a full back - it had everything you'd want from a top class player - but we've seen nothing like it in a United shirt.
This. A lot of us based our opinion of him on that game and it clearly wasn't justified.

CM

Any help to Mkhitaryan should be welcomed. We can't expect him to perform in a new league with a questionable support behind him. The left side is miles ahead of the right, excluding imminent arrival of Pogba.
Pogba's strongest position is on the left side of a midfield 3 anyway, so his arrival isn't likely to do much in the way of improving the right side of the team.

Martia11

Pogba's strongest position is on the left side of a midfield 3 anyway, so his arrival isn't likely to do much in the way of improving the right side of the team.
I think he meant that the left side of the team is miles ahead of the team even if we do not include Pogba on the left side.

kode

I have seen him play alot as a fan of PSG (since Rai, Valdo Weah ) lol. He is very good, reliable defensively and good going forward. I rate him much higher than our options . He isnt an Alves but is a decent option and has more pace than Darmian. Defensively he is very good unlike Alves. I would see him more as a Maicon (may be his size and the Maicon time in Monaco are biasing me). Would be very happy to have him here.

Mark Pawelek

Valencia is 30 don't forget, 31 before the season begins, he does need replacing in the next 12 months.

Also if not this year would you say the fourth signing should be the last this year? or should there be a fifth.
Why? Is he stamped "use before: 31/07/2017"?

Valencia is 4 years younger than Ibrahimovic.

Loublaze

ATLien
Bosingwa seems to have looked better at the same age. Im not sure about this one

The red panther

princess transfer emo
I have been in the Pogba thread all summer, is there anything real about Fabinho to United or just wild speculation ?

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I have been in the Pogba thread all summer, is there anything real about Fabinho to United or just wild speculation ?
Seems to be "something" in it if we are interested then don't see any reason why it won't be straight forward enough to complete after we're done with pogba

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I've seen pure muppets including him in lineups alongside players we've already got (and Pogba). Is there something I've missed?

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Shouldn't be a priority, much rather see us bring in another CB. Honestly tho after Pogba I'm happy with what we have.

peridigm

Seems to be "something" in it if we are interested then don't see any reason why it won't be straight forward enough to complete after we're done with pogba
Except that his fee will probably go up by 20-30 million.

We were linked with him last season weren't we?

RedCurry

Is he better than Darmian and Valencia? Does this mean we will sell Darmian for a healthy profit?

ThanksBoss26

I think an experienced central defender will be higher on the priority list.

Have read decent things about Fabinho but not seen a lot of him myself.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Well, according to this tweet...'The promising stallion Fabinho got Pokeman Giochera with the help of a Manchester United soccer ball.'
Italian rumors, we have signed Fabinho

Darmian on the way out (Roma, Napoli)

stepic

Darmian/Valencia look like a bit of a weak link when compared to the rest of the first 11. Fabinho should be number 5 of the summer. And can also backup the defensive mid spot.

$inner_88

Darmien deserves another season IMO.

He looked good in the first few games of the season.

SwansonsTache

@JPRouve , you are a fan of Monaco, give us some muppetjuice with some insight on the player :drool:

I know nothing about him, just the fact that he has a cool name and is Brazilian, therefore I conclude we must get him.

SwansonsTache

So who'll be going then, Damian?
I would reckon so, I think Valencia is better as a substitute since he won't complain due to his attachment to the club, and Darmian can still fetch a fair sum.

worldinmotion66

Would be disappointed to see Darmian leave, I think he'd be much better second season with a manager that believes in him, but I can understand why Mourinho would cut his losses. I like Fabinho but he'd not exactly proven.

Disappointing, yet optimistic.

SwansonsTache

Edit: Damnit, was supposed to just attach the bottom tweet. But seems they are linked when I copy the media link.

Status
Not open for further replies.