Fabio da Silva | 2012/13 Performances (on loan at QPR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Was he at LB or RB yesterday? I would imagine Bosingwa will get ahead of him now when he gets fit :mad:
I've only seen highlights but I think he started at RB and moved to LB.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
2 at a stretch but definitely switched off for Swansea's 4th. I know he gave the ball away but he gave it away in their half, so much happens between that and the goal and what the feck is that defender thinking sliding for it ? Shambles.

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
2 at a stretch but definitely switched off for Swansea's 4th. I know he gave the ball away but he gave it away in their half, so much happens between that and the goal and what the feck is that defender thinking sliding for it ? Shambles.
The 4th comes down QPRs right side with a pretty simple ball through the middle, surely that was Anton's fault if anyone's?

For the 3rd Taarabt is taking a free kick deep on the left side, but the ball is headed out by the first defender to a QPR player on the edge of the box who runs down the left wing after he drops the ball back off for Taarabt, leaving him with only Fabio outside the box. Instead of putting the ball back in he plays it to Fabio, who gets his pass blocked and that leads to a break. But the goal comes from Taarabt, who has 4 yards on Dyer when the ball is turned over, letting Dyer run right past him like he's not even there. If Taarabt marks Dyer there's probably no goal.

That being said, Fabio needs to learn a safety first attitude in those situations, but he also probably shouldn't be the last man back on free kicks with no help.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Only seen the highlights. All their defenders looked terrible. Fabio lookd the worst
I would say the way he jogged around in the last couple of goals makes him look worst. There's actually very little you can pin down as his fault entirely (probably one of the goals).

The lad is used to having Vidic and Ferdinand next to him, not the dross QPR have. I think actually that may benefit him, he will realise HE has to defend and cover for others. There wasn't much wrong on his side, he just didn't cover his partners well enough.

RedRover

According to sky he had a shocker
Watched the highlights and he, like the rest of his team, was poor.

He looks good going forward, confident on the ball - but erratic defensively. Needs to improve if he's ever going to be a regular at United, but hopefully this year he gets plenty of games.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He might lose his place in the starting XI if he doesn't perform. However, then we could send Rafael to them for a couple of games, because he is much more developed at this point, and he'll pretend to be Fabio and win his place back. Clever?

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
He might lose his place in the starting XI if he doesn't perform. However, then we could send Rafael to them for a couple of games, because he is much more developed at this point, and he'll pretend to be Fabio and win his place back. Clever?
That would be the best way to ensure Rafa is fit. Let him train with QPR on daily basis, bring him back wrapped in cotton wool for our game then send again. Let them play him when Fabio isn't performing. Shame we can't to that with the rest of our defenders.

ravelston

Only seen the highlights. All their defenders looked terrible. Fabio lookd the worst
Watched the game this evening - he wasn't that bad. QPR as a whole played like a group of strangers - I never thought I'd say this, but they miss Barton. Until they can get rid of Tarabt, I don't see how they'll develop into anything - awful thing to say about their best player, but he destroys them as a team.

kps88

Yeah, who's watching the football feast that is Norwich vs QPR instead of our game that can give us a good update?

From the short replay, Norwich's goal came from Fabio's side and he did look a bit out of position.

Jacob

Yeah, who's watching the football feast that is Norwich vs QPR instead of our game that can give us a good update?

From the short replay, Norwich's goal came from Fabio's side and he did look a bit out of position.
There is live commentary, duplicate displays, smartphones etc.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Got absolutely slated in any report I read of the game. Turned inside out by Pilkington. A horrendous start to the season for him. Hope he pulls himself together before Hughes gives him the bullet.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Substituted today after 20 mins with an injury (unsurprisingly).

No idea what kind of injury or how he picked it up.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
I hope he comes back quick, with Buttner in the rear I'm worried about his future
nah. Evra will retire or move on soon, so leaving LB between Fabio and Buttner. If both develop as expected, yet again, its impressive planning.

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Always wondered why he want to QPR. There is something about the whole set up there that doesn't ring true.

kps88

He is getting a game whenever fit. That's the most important thing.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Aye, when he was fit he was starting.

I thought he was only suppose to be injured for 2 weeks though?

Jimy_Hills_Chin

Desperately wants to be ITK
Hopefully he doesn't suffer from the Macheda curse and sees Hughes get sacked then not play anymore games, but even if Hughes is sacked I think he will still get game time.
Exactly my point. QPR have looked like a really unstable and troublesome setup, on and off the pitch, since they were promoted last year. I just can't understand why we would send Fabio there. I just get the feeling that it will not end well.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
He's a better player than Macheda and more versatile too. You could shunt him off on either flank as a full back or a wide winger. So he will get much more game time than Macheda ever was going to.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
Exactly my point. QPR have looked like a really unstable and troublesome setup, on and off the pitch, since they were promoted last year. I just can't understand why we would send Fabio there. I just get the feeling that it will not end well.
Not basing this on anything, just throwing it out there. It could be that Fergie wanted to send him on loan to a PL side and QPR were the best choice and/or were the only ones that promised to give him lots of game time.
If that were the case than I believe that would be reason enough to outweigh the "stability" as you put it, in other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.