Fantasy Premier League 20/21

K Stand Knut

Am I right to say that if I use my WC, my two banked FTs will stay in the bank??

I'm torn between using my WC this week or just using my 2 FTs and using my WC the week after?

Any thoughts or recommendations??

Bolded players are my first XI for this game week and ** represents my captian

McCarthy / Ryan

TAA / Doherty / KWP / Justin / Burn

Son / Jorginho / Salah / Rodriguez / Stephens

DCL / **Kane** / Brewster

I've also got £2.5m in the bank and thinking of TAA out for someone so could easily have £3m+ additional funds.
Just having a fiddle and thinking maybe TAA for Balbuena who has Fulham and then Brewster for Vardy

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Am I right to say that if I use my WC, my two banked FTs will stay in the bank??

I'm torn between using my WC this week or just using my 2 FTs and using my WC the week after?

McCarthy / Ryan

I've also got £2.5m in the bank and thinking of TAA out for someone so could easily have £3m+ additional funds.
You go back to one transfer after using WC

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Jota anyone?
He is the equivalent of Foden. Will get minutes but not guaranteed 90 every week. I can't imagine Klopp will just drop Firminho.

But he is the kind of player that can get goals with minimal minutes so could be an option.

I prefer Graelish and Rodriguez. Both will play 90 when fit and will have similar contribution so they are safer picks.

LungiDevil

McCarthy / Ryan

It goes back to 1 FT for sure. It might be better to wait for the break and WC later as you may always have new injuries and stuff.
You have a strong team anyway for the next week.

RedBedlam

When playing a wildcard, any saved free transfers will be lost. You will be back to the usual 1 free transfer the following Gameweek.

archiebald

He is the equivalent of Foden. Will get minutes but not guaranteed 90 every week. I can't imagine Klopp will just drop Firminho.

But he is the kind of player that can get goals with minimal minutes so could be an option.

I prefer Graelish and Rodriguez. Both will play 90 when fit and will have similar contribution so they are safer picks.
Would you play both DCL and Hames together? If it's only 1 of the 2, who makes way?

ROFLUTION

Depends if firmino will start getting benched. Klopp can't ignore this form and I don't he costs much.
He can't ignore this form I believe. Even from the bench Jota is in a good position against a lot of teams I think. Brought him in yesterday myself.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
He can't ignore this form I believe. Even from the bench Jota is in a good position against a lot of teams I think. Brought him in yesterday myself.
I think Klopp said yesterday that whilst Jota is playing well, he won't abandon Firminho. It's obvious the two will share game time. As I said earlier, Jota can get goals even with limited minutes but I personally would have someone like Graelish or Rodriguez who will probably end up on similar numbers and have the safety of 90 minutes barring injuries.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Who should swap Ings for? I have £11m in the bank
Depends who you're other strikers are.

Kane has westbrom next but then his fixtures get tough so that ship may have sailed. Wolves also have hard fixtures and as consistent as Jiminez is, he usually doesn't haul.

I'd say one of the below:

Wilson
DCL
Bamford
Werner
Martial (if you feel brave)

Hmm didnt think of him, could be a good option.

Depends who you're other strikers are.

Kane has westbrom next but then his fixtures get tough so that ship may have sailed. Wolves also have hard fixtures and as consistent as Jiminez is, he usually doesn't haul.

I'd say one of the below:

Wilson
DCL
Bamford
Werner
Martial (if you feel brave)
I have Wilson and Jiminez already, i dont use Utd players :lol:

Web of Bissaka

Not that it matters much since it's very unlikely.
But keepers really should be rewarded with higher pts like let's say 10 if they score. It's very rare but does happen.

Current rule stating they share the 6 pts with defenders is just.. undeserving.

Paul_Scholes18

That’s because the standard of European teams is over-rated
They are better than Sheffield United and West Ham though.
In previous years they have conceded a lot in Europe and far more than in PL.

Last year no PL side did that well in Europe so not sure they are overrated.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Not that it matters much since it's very unlikely.
But keepers really should be rewarded with higher pts like let's say 10 if they score. It's very rare but does happen.

Current rule stating they share the 6 pts with defenders is just.. undeserving.
I don’t think you need to worry about this

Paul_Scholes18

:D I'm not.
Just criticizing the current pts system. Like any rules, should be revised now and then.
It's very difficult for Gks to score and then to not get higher rewards for it is just..
I think what they should do though is give 5 points for a keepers clean sheet.
Getting the same as defenders feel not fully worth spending much on keepers.
It would make premium keepers better value and rotating defenders more valueable.

Neo_Mufc

Looks like Werner is set on pens. I don't know if I want him or Vardy for Jiminez.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What shall we do this week?

Foden out, to someone like Ziyech
TAA & Foden to Some defender & De Bruyne (defender would probably need to be about 4.5m) for -4
Watkins to either Bamford or Wilson

Number 1, Ziyech seems the favourite at the moment.
Leaving Watkins in does give me 3 Villa at Arsenal, but would probably bench him, ad they utilise him for their decent run coming.

Dan_F

I completely forgot to check the price rises for the last two days...Bellerin and Grealish have both gone up. I’m 0.1 short of getting them and KDB in over the next two weeks.

This season is just one feck up after another for me. I’ll have to downgrade Bellerin to a West Ham defender.

Web of Bissaka

What shall we do this week?

Foden out, to someone like Ziyech
TAA & Foden to Some defender & De Bruyne (defender would probably need to be about 4.5m) for -4
Watkins to either Bamford or Wilson

Number 1, Ziyech seems the favourite at the moment.
Leaving Watkins in does give me 3 Villa at Arsenal, but would probably bench him, ad they utilise him for their decent run coming.
I decided to wait for 2-3 more weeks before maybe transferring him in.
Still not confident about his fitness - don't want to waste the precious free transfer/week.

TAA is in bad points-giving form - better sooner than later. Idk why Foden is popular (often see his name in many teams). Personally I can never trust De Bruyne. Bad experience in a season before with him in my team, made my team basically be the lowest points in all my leagues... great relegation.

Wilson is a really good value, tempted to transfer him in myself, but then I already have a solid DCL-Kane-Bamford, for now. The fact that we can only have 3 max forwards is tricky. I also had to let go of Vardy before, so my midfield have more funds to be spent on.