Fantasy Premier League 21/22

ROFLUTION

Watford and Wolves have good fixtures coming up for strikers in that price range.
Dennis and Jiminez.

Saying that, just looking at a Wolves forum and they think Jiminez could miss the next match because of the international issue.

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/forum/index.php?threads/team-for-watford.571386/

http://sportwitness.co.uk/wolves-th...-national-manager-complains-lack-reciprocity/
Maybe should have gone into detail that I see Jimenez as 7.5 (originally he was that)

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
No real issue, as he's back to the price everyone bought him for, so no-one loses in real terms.

Needs to hold off going down until we've all decided on the big Ronaldo switch though!

Need some Firmy news, as Bruno to Jota and Ings to Ronaldo would be my first choice double, but am open to Gray instead otherwise.
twas more FYI for the people buying him/getting him in a WC

Swiss_Red89

Hit the WC. Current Team:

Pickford
Rüdiger White Shaw
Greenwood Trinaco Salah Raphina
Calvert-Lewin Ronaldo Antonio

Subs: Begovic, Stones, Rashica, Williams

I will probably take a punt on Trincao and Rashica (left winger from Norwich). Both with very good fixtures and looked dangerous in spaces in the first GW's.

Only thing I'm tempted to change atm is to downgrade DCL to Dennis and Stones to a 4.5 defender (Coady?) and buy Lukaku in place of Antonio.
Thoughts?

So, like many drafting Ronaldo in and quite happy with this team even though i still have 2.6m in the bank, which ill use to fix the keeper situ or potentially upgrade one of Torres or Benrahama + fix the Foster issue.

Sanchez
Shaw Regulion Alonso Creswell
Torres Greenwood Salah Benrahma
Ronaldo Antonio

Subs: Foster, Duffy, Dennis, Gilmour
Up to you but £2.6m in the bank seems way too much to me. Improve bench for rotation/injuries

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I've settled and played the Wildcard

Sanchez
Coady - Keane - Shaw
Salah - Torres - Grealish - Greenwood
Antonio - Ronaldo - Calvert-Lewin

Subs: Steele, Livramento, Duffy, Brownhill​

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
No real issue, as he's back to the price everyone bought him for, so no-one loses in real terms.

Needs to hold off going down until we've all decided on the big Ronaldo switch though!

Need some Firmy news, as Bruno to Jota and Ings to Ronaldo would be my first choice double, but am open to Gray instead otherwise.
Exactly same boat as me.

Edit: just realised Tsimikas is blocking another Liverpool move :(

Wayne's World

Is everyone just using a WC this week? :lol::lol:

I've been thinking to use it but have a feeling GW7 would be a better option to use it

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Is everyone just using a WC this week? :lol::lol:

I've been thinking to use it but have a feeling GW7 would be a better option to use it
I was thinking of using WC in GW7, but more I think about it, making changes to take care of the fixture swings then is quite easy - Shaw -> James, Ronaldo ->Lukaku. You might have Greenwood and DCL as well, both of whom can be changed in the following weeks, as I believe our GW7 fixture is vs Everton and GW8 vs Leicester (both decent games), without necessarily using a WC.

While I'm not planning to use the WC and take a -8, the only reason for that is if things don't go as per expectation, I might need the WC later

Dudu

Assume him starting training is visa related?
Not sure. Maybe some final formalities to be completed. Some reports that he needs to go through isolation period on entry but not sure if its true.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I was thinking of using WC in GW7, but more I think about it, making changes to take care of the fixture swings then is quite easy - Shaw -> James, Ronaldo ->Lukaku. You might have Greenwood and DCL as well, both of whom can be changed in the following weeks, as I believe our GW7 fixture is vs Everton and GW8 vs Leicester (both decent games), without necessarily using a WC.

While I'm not planning to use the WC and take a -8, the only reason for that is if things don't go as per expectation, I might need the WC later
It's more than simply the fixture swings, you'll also have more information.

Will CR7 or Bruno be in pens?
Will Greenwood keep playing?
Is Benrahma a realistic long term hold?

Things like this and much more should be far more cleared up by GW7.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It's more than simply the fixture swings, you'll also have more information.

Will CR7 or Bruno be in pens?
Will Greenwood keep playing?
Is Benrahma a realistic long term hold?

Things like this and much more should be far more cleared up by GW7.
Of course, but you can make one change at a time from now to GW7 as well. For example, Benrahma to Adama/Trincao/Sarr can be made in the next 2 GWs itself. Obviously, depends on the team you're having but one can avoid a WC in GW7 as well

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Everyone keeps banging on about the fixture swings in gw7. It's basically just Chelsea isn't it and they play a weakened Villa at home this week anyway.

Everyone keeps banging on about the fixture swings in gw7. It's basically just Chelsea isn't it and they play a weakened Villa at home this week anyway.
Not just gw7, more around then…

Leeds are pretty good from 5-11

Liverpool play City in 7, United in 9, West Ham in 11

Spurs play Villa, West Ham, us, Leeds, Everton 7-12 (lots of mid teams)

Brentford (for the Toney/Mbuemo holders) falls off a cliff from 6

West Ham have us, Leeds, Spurs, Everton, Villa, Liverpool and City from 5-13

We go West Ham, Villa, Everton, Leicester, Liverpool, Spurs, City from 5-11 (yikes!)

Theres a lot of popular players in those clubs (I have 7 in my first 11)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

I had planned to wildcard in GW7 but looking at my team I likely won't need to, as the players I want to bring in with my FTs over the next few weeks are good post GW7 as well.

Now aiming for around GW15 instead.

Dan_F

Not just gw7, more around then…

Leeds are pretty good from 5-11

Liverpool play City in 7, United in 9, West Ham in 11

Spurs play Villa, West Ham, us, Leeds, Everton 7-12 (lots of mid teams)

Brentford (for the Toney/Mbuemo holders) falls off a cliff from 6

West Ham have us, Leeds, Spurs, Everton, Villa, Liverpool and City from 5-13

We go West Ham, Villa, Everton, Leicester, Liverpool, Spurs, City from 5-11 (yikes!)

Theres a lot of popular players in those clubs (I have 7 in my first 11)
Plus ours. No way I want three United players for that run of fixtures. It would also mean starting to transfer out those players beforehand and missing out on good games.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Plus ours. No way I want three United players for that run of fixtures. It would also mean starting to transfer out those players beforehand and missing out on good games.
Our record in big games was good last season for defenders fantasy wise. We can’t concede much. I will not take out Shaw and Ronaldo for those fixtures.

Dan_F

Our record in big games was good last season for defenders fantasy wise. We can’t concede much. I will not take out Shaw and Ronaldo for those fixtures.
Depends if McTominay is back of course and how Shaw performs over the next few weeks. He’s been very disappointing going forward so far.

Yeah, ours was in that list. It was the "we" run, tough.

If it was one team, you could manage it by weekly transfers but when several big and / or popular clubs have a shift in fixture difficulty, it makes a WC a clearer option. When else would you need so many changes in such a narrow window?

Dan_F

Yeah, ours was in that list. It was the "we" run, tough.

If it was one team, you could manage it by weekly transfers but when several big and / or popular clubs have a shift in fixture difficulty, it makes a WC a clearer option. When else would you need so many changes in such a narrow window?
Sorry, I’m not sure how I missed that. It’s a horrendous run, mixed with Champions League in between. I’m failing to see how Ronaldo will outscore Lukaku in that period.

Skåre Willoch

Shit decision, but pulled the trigger on the WC.

Sa (Begovic)
Rüdiger - Shaw - Reguilón (Ajer, Livramento)
Salah - Torres - Greenwood - Benrahma (Bissouma)
Calvert-Lewin - Antonio - Ronaldo

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Is White to Livramento smart move? Or to just wait with White to gets his price back?
I know they've been shite but Arsenal have a decent run now and will surely keep some clean sheets. If you've held him through the price drop it might be worth holding him and dare I say even playing him.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Is White to Livramento smart move? Or to just wait with White to gets his price back?
Got to stick with White.
Arsenal won't stay shocking all season. They've had 2 of the hardest game, and had a hyped up Brentford in their first prem game in 70 years, while having 3 or 4 key players out with covid.

White is as smart a squad player now as he was pre season.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Glad I got Barnes out when I did, he went down in price again last night.
Yeah same. Lesson learnt - don't bring in players returning from a long lay off. He might be an option again later in the season.

Speaking of Leicester, how harshly done by must Iheanacho feel. Was on fire for the second half of last season and it's like that counted for nothing again. I'd want out.