g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Anyone like a strong defence/attack combo?

Not a fan of that mate. Midfield is where you get the best points, and with Traore, who loves to under perform and Jota, who could be rotation risk and now with Benrahma not even guaranteed minutes, it's too risky.

You need a premium mid in my opinion.

Help. Straight up question.
After dozen combinations i have two options and please save my nerves by doing it iver and over again
Taa, Shaw, Dias, (White and Ayling)
Grealish, Traore, Greenwood, Benrahma (Gilmour)
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio
OR
Taa, Shaw, Reguilon (Livramento, Ayling)
Traore, Raphinha, Son, Benrahma (Gilmour)
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio

Basically it is;
Dias,Grealish and Greenwood vs Son, Raphinha and Reguilon.
They're quite equal, can't go wrong with either but I think the second has more upside because Son can be very explosive and Raphinha has great fixtures coming up.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Do the lads with multiple accounts not find that it takes the fun out of it if you can hedge your bets?

Surely the whole fun and excitement is about the risk and getting it right/wrong?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Do the lads with multiple accounts not find that it takes the fun out of it if you can hedge your bets?

Surely the whole fun and excitement is about the risk and getting it right/wrong?
Depends. I have second account for experiments. Not taking it seriously. A team is A team. Where i lose my nerves :)

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Depends. I have second account for experiments. Not taking it seriously. A team is A team. Where i lose my nerves :)
I guess Thats ok then if one is the obvious priority! What happens if the experimental B team outscore the A team!?

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Not a fan of that mate. Midfield is where you get the best points, and with Traore, who loves to under perform and Jota, who could be rotation risk and now with Benrahma not even guaranteed minutes, it's too risky.

They're quite equal, can't go wrong with either but I think the second has more upside because Son can be very explosive and Raphinha has great fixtures coming up.
feck it. Going for second. I will rather wait for Spurs doing something than wanting that City wins and with clean sheet.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Again, I remember that you have to be very clear with posts on Caf.

*NB* None of these WCs are mine (I'm not WCing). They're just from 'experts' on FF sites. Sharing jic people think "THAT bit's interesting" **

After dozen combinations i have two options and please save my nerves by doing it iver and over again
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio
OR
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio

Basically it is;
Dias is better than Reguilon (even if doesn't play every game), Greenwood will score more points than Rafina IF he gets the same minutes, Son is better than Grealish.

Tight, first maybe? Just..

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Again, I remember that you have to be very clear with posts on Caf.

*NB* None of these WCs are mine (I'm not WCing). They're just from 'experts' on FF sites. Sharing jic people think "THAT bit's interesting" **
My bad mate, I must have not read the post properly. I did think that was a strange move considering you seem decent at FPL.

As my tag line says, should have known better :lol:

thedvil

Don’t go by the fixture difficulty of 4 or the “red” notification that’s on the FPL website. Look at who they are actually playing. Man city and us are the only really tough games they have coming up. You can maybe include West Ham away to that.
Yea there next 3 games are great but the following 6 are not the best city, utd, westham and arsenal, ya I know arsenal :wenger: with Brighton and Watford being the minnows,

It's not the worst fixtures ever but still not great like some are saying, and if you did go for Jota you can switch to mount at gw7 when pool plays city

Kryptonite

First time player this year, gone for:

Sanchez (Foster)

TAA, Coady, Shaw (Livramento, Williams)
Salah, Raphinha, Benrahma, Greenwood (Brownhill)
Antonio, Ronaldo, DCL

Anything you would change?

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Yea there next 3 games are great but the following 6 are not the best city, utd, westham and arsenal, ya I know arsenal :wenger: with Brighton and Watford being the minnows,

It's not the worst fixtures ever but still not great like some are saying, and if you did go for Jota you can switch to mount at gw7 when pool plays city
It’s Liverpool and Salah. They will score literally every game. Only City and United have good defenses so far. West Ham are conceding and don’t have a clean sheet yet. Brighton don’t have everyone back yet. Also Mount is going to be rotated too cause they got Saul.

thedvil

It’s Liverpool and Salah. They will score literally every game. Only City and United have good defenses so far. West Ham are conceding and don’t have a clean sheet yet. Brighton don’t have everyone back yet. Also Mount is going to be rotated too cause they got Saul.
They also play Milan, Porto and athleico X2 within that run of games and they have added no one to the squad they may score nearly every game but Salah doesn't score nearly every game , I'm just saying it's not as clear cut, he only got 6 assist last season and his point total has decreased every season

That is not an answer which i wanted. Ha ha ha. Thanks, man. I think first is better too.
feck it. Going for second. I will rather wait for Spurs doing something than wanting that City wins and with clean sheet.
:)

My bad mate, I must have not read the post properly. I did think that was a strange move considering you seem decent at FPL.

As my tag line says, should have known better :lol:
Nah, I type as if everyone can read my mind. I also type while half watching Tv shows with my daughter in Sweden, and drinking.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

Sanchez (Foster)

Antonio, Ronaldo, DCL

Looks very good. Maybe Coady....Wolves are attacking based team this season. But yeah, pretty good

Leonzo1

Messing about with my team for fun. Managed to get in Ronaldo Lukaku and Kane with a very decent playing defence and midfield :lol: . Honestly didn't think it was possible, obviously no Salah and Bruno.

Maxii

Paad
I wild carded at the start of the break, played around with my team and ended up with a squad I was happy with. Had a look again this morning and I’ve just realised I have 3 United, 3 Liverpool and 2 city players in my team.

I think it’s 3, 5 & 7 game weeks from now before they play each other but I’m probably going to have to switch my team up again. Never works out being loaded with only a few teams in your squad

IrishBlue1

Supports
Everton

Sanchez (Foster)

Antonio, Ronaldo, DCL

I’m on wildcard at the minute and have a near identical team.
I have Gray + Torres (and 0.5 in the bank for potential upgrade to Jota)
Instead of Raphinha and Benrahma.

I’d keep an eye on Raphinha’s situation. He may miss the next game because of the International break thing and players not being allowed to travel. It’s only 1 game he may miss but still.

Mcking

Greenwood and Pukki or Calvert-Lewin and Smith-Rowe?

I'm leaning towards the former, but I really want Calvert-Lewin. The 5.5m midfielders and the 6.0m forwards pools look poor.

I could get both Greenwood and Calvert-Lewin, but then I'd have to ditch TAA which I'm definitely not going to do. Ronaldo's move has fecked up everything.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
They also play Milan, Porto and athleico X2 within that run of games and they have added no one to the squad they may score nearly every game but Salah doesn't score nearly every game , I'm just saying it's not as clear cut, he only got 6 assist last season and his point total has decreased every season
I am so far punting on Salah not doing crazy well (270+) but just very well (220-240) this year. I know he will score a ton and may go above 240 points but as weird as it sounds having him in my team does take some fun away from the game.

Messing about with my team for fun. Managed to get in Ronaldo Lukaku and Kane with a very decent playing defence and midfield :lol: . Honestly didn't think it was possible, obviously no Salah and Bruno.
So that’s what, about £63m-£64m on 12 players? You did well to get a good team/midfield with that - I spent £44.5m on my midfield alone this season

TommyGunn

Supports
Liverpool
Why have so many people got Greenwood in their WC teams? Isn't his game time going to be restricted now? Won't Utd be lining up with Ronaldo striker, Sancho right wing, Pogba/Rashford left wing?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Sancho injury news means Mason pretty much starts now although he would have started anyway.

Ronaldo - Cavani - Greenwood? :drool:
Well that's sorted me out. feck you Gray, Trincao, Grealish, Torres and Jota... Welcome Greenwood! Now watch him stop scoring.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Sancho injury news means Mason pretty much starts now although he would have started anyway.

Ronaldo - Cavani - Greenwood? :drool:

Greenwood might start anyway but wouldn't read much into the Sancho injury.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio
OR
Ronny, Lukaku, Antonio

Basically it is;
First for me

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Why not take a week off and decide late doors.
Any injury or manager snippets will be out then.

RoyKeaneSaipan

Supports
Liverpool
I'd like to hear your thoughts on my current wildcard, I'm sitting at 157910 OR

Raya-
Christensen TAA Semedo
Salah greenwood Torres Gray
Antonio Jiminez CR7

SUBS : foster, ayling, white, bissouma

Any advice guys? Looks pretty solid to me, could swap jota int for greenwood gw5

James Peril

Time to get Ronaldo? I have to sell Bruno to get him. I think the ones on pens is the best guy to have, but how do we know who gets them?
Ronaldo took the #7 off Cavani in a few minutes, a seasoned veteran and world profile… I think it took him seconds to take the penalties from Bruno to be fair. Like written in the contract without any fuzz or complaints, this is Ronaldo vs. a nobody in the grand scheme of things, of course he’ll take them.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Why not take a week off and decide late doors.
Any injury or manager snippets will be out then.
That is logical plan. On paper. But price changes are also a factor. If you don't have even 0.1mil to spare then you must do it early.

Anyway, back to players. 25% have Grealish. Am i the only one who doesn't trust him?
He is not a goalscorer and in this City he is more Modric type; pre-assist man. For 8 mil he is a gamble

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
That is logical plan. On paper. But price changes are also a factor. If you don't have even 0.1mil to spare then you must do it early.

Anyway, back to players. 25% have Grealish. Am i the only one who doesn't trust him?
He is not a goalscorer and in this City he is more Modric type; pre-assist man. For 8 mil he is a gamble
But anyone can get injured, giving you many more problems than a 0.1m thing.

And I would wager no. It's not just you. There's 75% without him

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Ronaldo took the #7 off Cavani in a few minutes, a seasoned veteran and world profile… I think it took him seconds to take the penalties from Bruno to be fair. Like written in the contract without any fuzz or complaints, this is Ronaldo vs. a nobody in the grand scheme of things, of course he’ll take them.
A ‘nobody’…!? Haha.

I get your point but that’s well harsh on Fernandes, a man who has single handedly dragged Utd back up the table and without whom, it’s very possible Ronaldo wouldn’t even be returning.