Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Back line of:

TAA Shaw Coufal (Livramento Ayling)

Or go all out on the starting 3 but at the expense of 2 4.0 subs:

TAA Shaw Alonso (Livramento Williams)

I'm leaning towards the former + 0.2 in the bank.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Almost locked my team. My only question is, would it be worth my while removing trent with an adequate replacement in Cancelo and a sure Chelsea starter?

Right now I have:
Trent, Shaw, christensen with white ready to come on.

I could change to
Cancelo, James, Shaw.

The second option gives me 1.1m in the bank. That allows me to change Jiminez to DCL (although I don't think there's much between them). Or, it allows me to move away from Torres/Jota straight to an 8m+ midfielder if I need to.

Problem is, that second option has no Trent. I feel like Cancelo James Shaw is a superb back 3 though..
Definitely the first option for me. If TAA turns it on he's difficult to work back into your time at his price. Plus Cancelo and James could easily become big rotation risks.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Definitely the first option for me. If TAA turns it on he's difficult to work back into your time at his price. Plus Cancelo and James could easily become big rotation risks.
Thanks, yeah best to be safe

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Almost locked my team. My only question is, would it be worth my while removing trent with an adequate replacement in Cancelo and a sure Chelsea starter?

Right now I have:
Trent, Shaw, christensen with white ready to come on.

I could change to
Cancelo, James, Shaw.

The second option gives me 1.1m in the bank. That allows me to change Jiminez to DCL (although I don't think there's much between them). Or, it allows me to move away from Torres/Jota straight to an 8m+ midfielder if I need to.

Problem is, that second option has no Trent. I feel like Cancelo James Shaw is a superb back 3 though..
Been having the exact same internal argument for a week now. I've actually settled on the much more unsexier (but more nailed) option of Rudiger and Dias over Trent and a £4m for now.

Cancelo, James and Shaw is a mouthwatering back 3 though no doubt about it.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Attack looks great but defence will not get you much. And Rice....i am not a fan of dmc players in FPL. What will he bring to you? 2 points mostly
Thanks for the input

I heeded the advice from earlier and dumped Rice for Sissiko
It's a bench spot but even still, I'm trying to make the most of this WC

Now have in Defence
Coady TAA Tierney
Bench: Ayling and Dier

Trying my best to set up a team that I won't need to do any moves, next week

My only issue now is, I really want to Captain Antonio because Southampton are a right mess with so many players out and others in development.
But I'm going to feel foolish if Ronaldo gets a hat trick

• Out:
    • Armstrong
    • N'Lundulu
    • Obafemi
    • Smallbone
    • Walcott
  • Doubts:
    • Long 25%

vangagal

Is Ferran Torres worth the punt?
My team looks like this atm
Sanchez
TAA Shaw Tsimikas
Salah Bruno Benrahma Grenwood
Wilson Ings Antonio

Bench
Begovic Livramento Amartey Gilmour

Plan to switch Bruno+Wilson+Tsimikas for Ronaldo+Gray/Torres+a DF?
Any advice for ?

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
Just for GW 4.
The Liverpool defense has only conceded 1 goal in the first three matches, and the one was GW3 against a tough Chelsea team. Leeds are a tough team but I'm not so sure Raphina will get anything from this match, even though they're at home.

If it's just for this week.
Benrahma is the same price as Raphina
Fornals of WH is .5 less

My gut feeling is West Ham will stomp SH

Disclaimer: I'm only three matches back at this FPL thing after taking more than a decade off. Best wait for others to confirm my advice. You still have time for others to wake up.

Swiss_Red89

Glad about the news of Cavani out in terms of fantasy football. So my team is finally locked after a full two weeks of switching players around. (will never activate WC again at the beginning of an International break. Amateurish error probably :lol: )

Mendy
TAA White Shaw
Salah Traoré Saka Benrahma Greenwood
Ronaldo (c) Calvert Lewin

Bench: Foster, Duffy, Williams, Greenwood (The Leeds one)

With 0,5 in the bank. Shortterm Plan is to switch Benrahma for Raphina after GW4 and to upgrade DCL with Lukaku around GW7.

Good luck all.

Last edited:

Dan_F

White or Coufal? I know Coufal has higher attacking potential, but I have two other West Ham playing, so maybe it limits the damage if they have a shit game.

Maxii

Paad
White or Coufal? I know Coufal has higher attacking potential, but I have two other West Ham playing, so maybe it limits the damage if they have a shit game.
Yeah I’d be wary of tripling up, they have United next too

Dan_F

Yeah I’d be wary of tripling up, they have United next too
I already have them both, this is just to decide who starts. I’m planning on ditching Benrahma for Raphina and Coufal sitting on the bench for the United game.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Same debate, gone White.
If We're not going to field White home to Norwich he really is a pointless squaddie.

Maxii

Paad
Omobamidele dropped to 3.9 last night if you’re on a wildcard and playing with a 14 man squad. And I think he’s going to break into the Norwich team too

Maxii

Paad
After about 400 substitutions I’ve settled on this team. Took Jota out last minute to strengthen elsewhere as Firmino was cleared to play. Jota might still start anyway but I already have Matip who is a rotation risk so don’t want 2 of them. Good luck to all!

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Wildcarded to get Ronnie in out also prep for next few weeks with fixture swings

sanchez
Taa, Coady, Shaw
Salah (c), Jota, Torres, Traore
Ronnie, DCL, Antonio

Foster, Duffy, Sissoko, Williams

plan then in coming game weeks in order:
Raphina in for Torres with Leeds fixtures
monitoring Mount for Jota (someone in that price band anyway as good few options)
Chelsea fixture swing - Lukaku in for Ronnie
Chelsea defender in for Shaw around GW8

watch none of these happen now :lol: But if it works out - I have my spine organised until GW12 at the very least

Deery

Dreary
Must be the only person doesn’t have Ronaldo, going to captain Lukaku and hope for the best..

Dave_MUFC

I've gone for a crazy/stupid last minute wild card to fit all 3 of Lukaku/Salah/Ronaldo, while sacrificing TAA. I think the points differential will be worth it. Team now:

Sanchez/Steele
Ayling Duffy Shaw Livramento Reguilon
Salah Raphinha Gray Torres Brownhill
Ronaldo Antonio Lukaku

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
After about 400 substitutions I’ve settled on this team. Took Jota out last minute to strengthen elsewhere as Firmino was cleared to play. Jota might still start anyway but I already have Matip who is a rotation risk so don’t want 2 of them. Good luck to all!

Firmino is injured mate.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Sitting here regretting my Bruno and Ings to Gray and CR7.

Should have taken the -4 and done Tsimikas, Bruno and Ings to Williams, Jota and CR7.

JakeTheRed

Held my wildcard for the whole of the international break but succumbed yesterday as I had too many small issues.

Ended up with:

Sanchez - (Steele)
TAA - Shaw - Semedo - (Livramento) - (Williams)
Salah - Jota - Raphinha - Sarr - (Sissoko)
Ronaldo - DCL - Antonio

Pretty happy with it to be honest, on GW7 I'll most likely go Ronaldo/Shaw -> Lukaku/James

Lebowski

Held my wildcard for the whole of the international break but succumbed yesterday as I had too many small issues.

Ended up with:

Sanchez - (Steele)
Ronaldo - DCL - Antonio

Pretty happy with it to be honest, on GW7 I'll most likely go Ronaldo/Shaw -> Lukaku/James
Perfect team tbf.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Ended up with:

Sanchez - (Steele)
Ronaldo - DCL - Antonio

No holes in there my friend. Good luck.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
I bottled it at the last minute and changed my captain from Ronaldo to Bruno based on what Ole said. Makes me think Ronaldo will be on the bench.

Mcking

Gone with

Sa
TAA Rudiger Tierney
Salah Jota Fornals Gray
Ronaldo DCL Antonio

Subs: Duffy Coady Sissoko

Ronaldo captain