Fantasy Premier League 21/22

Dan_F

Raphina to Bowen or Dennis to Broja.

Anyone got any words of wisdom for me? Leeds seem very unlikely to play on the 28th, given it’s against Villa who are also struggling.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
To bring Son (,Bowen, Martinelli) and Ronaldo in over Salah, even for a -8, seems the logical choice to me over a FH. Am I wrong?

If covid wipes next week, then FH then. The longer game logic remains strong unless Salah destroys Leicester and Chelsea. Right?

My team would have double City, Chelsea, Pool and Arsenal with key assets from Utd, Spurs and West Ham. Well placed to roll with further punches from Covid.

IrishRedDevil

To bring Son (,Bowen, Martinelli) and Ronaldo in over Salah, even for a -8, seems the logical choice to me over a FH. Am I wrong?

If covid wipes next week, then FH then. The longer game logic remains strong unless Salah destroys Leicester and Chelsea. Right?

My team would have double City, Chelsea, Pool and Arsenal with key assets from Utd and Spurs. Well placed to roll with further punches from Covid.
Yip. Think I would rather a hit, even -8, instead of using my free hit now. This week is bad, but I think Covid is going to cause even more crisis in January.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Made my transfers. Salah and King to Bowen and Ronaldo for a hit.

Ramsdale
Tierney, Livramento, James, Cancelo (VC)
Bowen, Gallagher, Foden
Ronaldo (C), Watkins, Antonio

No bench whatsoever.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
OK chaps. Last call.

Ramsdale
Rudiger James Cancelo Dalot
Bilva
Watkins Antonio

Max of 8.
Could do -4 Salah and Dennis to Martinelli and Ronaldo (c) for a max of 10

Downside Salah out for next week. Upside Ronaldo in permo.

Or get Son, Reguillon, Ronaldo, Martinello, Bowen, De Bruyne/Bruno in for 1 week only and hope to have more of the 15 available for the next game week with Salah cap?

carty

Supports
liverpool
Good move to bring in Kane or Son This game week now. Looks like palace are going to missing a few first team players.
Salah and Dennis out for Kane(C) and Bowen. The big risk is taking Salah out 2 game weeks before he leaves to Afcon but i am gonna roll the dice.

Martinez Duffy Cancelo Dias Rudiger Saka Bowen Bernando Smith rowe Laca Kane (c)

Minus 4 no bench

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Made my transfers. Salah and King to Bowen and Ronaldo for a hit.

Ramsdale
Tierney, Livramento, James, Cancelo (VC)
Bowen, Gallagher, Foden
Ronaldo (C), Watkins, Antonio

No bench whatsoever.
Was in a similar boat. What do you reckon on my post above?
Utd being off would screw me more than you as you can field 11 and me 10 max

MrBrightside1989

Taken the gamble and played the Free hit. Put in Kane, Son and Reguilon from Spurs so hopefully they do ok. Will be a disaster if palace beat them!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
With an 8 point hit I can field

Ramsdale

Alonso
Rudiger
Cancelo
Dalot

Foden
Martinelli
Son
Gallagher

Ronaldo
Laca

^ 10 players maybe 9 if Foden doesnt play.

Do you guys think its worth this over a free hit? I still have both cards and feel they will be useful in big DGWs ahead.

ROFLUTION

Feels idiotic but im transfering Alexander Arnold out. Surely Liverpool will have their other game called off in two days too, no?

ROFLUTION

Any sources to check who arrives by bus for West Ham's match? Would be nice to know if Antonio goes or not

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Anyone else frantically refreshing Twitter waiting for a City team leak?

I'm on KDB, Mahrez and Cancelo at the moment on free hit but can switch to any. I want 2 city mids really because Leicester are getting spanked.

ROFLUTION

Anyone else frantically refreshing Twitter waiting for a City team leak?

I'm on KDB, Mahrez and Cancelo at the moment on free hit but can switch to any. I want 2 city mids really because Leicester are getting spanked.
Where on twitter do you look for leaks?

carty

Supports
liverpool
Hold your horses on your transfes they have just called another game off 2 hours before kick off

Hull city V Blackburn

suheilsworld

I have Moura - should I do sideways to go for son? But that would mean I’ll have to take a -8 hit to bring in Ronaldo and Ramsey for Salah and Antonio.

Or should I keep Moura and go for CR + Mount for Salah + Antonio ?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Taken the gamble and played the Free hit. Put in Kane, Son and Reguilon from Spurs so hopefully they do ok. Will be a disaster if palace beat them!
Looks tempting. Son and Reg could smash decent scores this week.
Martinelli, Laca, Kane, Ronaldo, Bowen all feel similar boat.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
So, todays games are on?

Ok, time for a free hit
I think so too pal.

Otherwise I can see getting 40 points with 6 players, having used a -4 and watching others get 80s.

Will make the games more interesting too.

The other thing that pushes me towards a free hit is the likes of Antonio Will be 100% in a couple of days (risk today) and Watford have said they expect their game on (Dennis). Keeps Salah too

Leonzo1

Help!!! Just played my free hit and for some reason it still shows that I have it??? Did I just take a 36 points hit???

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Yes but how do i know if i used one or not??
It doesn't show anything on my pick team tab or transfers tab?
When you look at the team overview, it tells you how many points you have spent on transfers that week!

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Took a -8 to field 10 players. I feel its a mistake because I now have to work out how to bring Salah back into my team and it'll definitely take a 4pt hit to do it next week.
Now I just hope and pray for a drab week for everyone

Leonzo1

Yes but how do i know if i used one or not??
It doesn't show anything on my pick team tab or transfers tab?
Guess there was a bug and it didn't activate my FH. I then used it after making 8 subs. Do i still get my old team next week and no points hits?