Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Shaw and Rashie combine for a goal. FPL dreamland :drool:

JP77

You’re free to use your chips however you want of course, but Rashford has scored 0 hattricks and 6 braces in 224 games in the EPL. Haaland has 4 hattricks and 3 braces in his first 19 games in the league and he has a double already next week. Do you honestly think Rashford will outscore Haalands double this GW?

Wilson has only played 255 minutes since the restart and hasn’t scored yet. He sits on 0,68xGi/90 and his goalthreat has been just 0,25 G+xA/90.
Why did I ever go against my gut instinct and listen to this? :lol:

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
Bloody hell my tc didn't confirm I guess, very annoying. Still got Rashford captain at least, and maybe I'll tc Haaland next week to try to make up for it. Livefpl has me gaining 30% and into about 800k which is crazy since I was 4 mill before the world cup.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
That prick Mariner cost me 8 points with that dumb red (4 for CS and 1 bonus for Shaw and another 3 for a clean sheet for Bruno and Rashford).

JP77

That post nearly put me off too... Then I thought feck it, that's exactly what overthinking is.
I'd decided fully on it and even told my main league rival at work I was putting it on Rashford this week which he was gutted about because he was too. Then I came home that night and saw that post and somehow the doubt crept in and I decided to talk myself out of it. As dirty as it will feel next week I just have to hope Haaland does the business :lol:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Bruno ahead of TC is not the best decision so far but it’s not the end of the world, a goal and 3 bonus points is not something to complain about. Putting Mee and his 14 points on the bench to put Almiron is going to hurt for a while though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Well done to those who helped tilt me towards Rashy TC. Goal, assist and 2 BP is a very tidy start. Along with Bruno's goal and 3 BP.
Shame no cleany and shame Rashy lost the chance of adding more with that last 25mins backs to the walls, plus the ref inexplicably denying him a great chance with the Sabitzer challenge blow for a foul.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bruno ahead of TC is not the best decision so far but it’s not the end of the world, a goal and 3 bonus points is not something to complain about. Putting Mee and his 14 points on the bench to put Almiron is going to hurt for a while though.
At least you only lose 13 points through doing it. :lol::drool:

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Why did I ever go against my gut instinct and listen to this? :lol:
Because football doesn't work on stats. Wilson scored now. There is always a first time for everything and Rashy can get a Hatrick or brace , going forward.

Trust your instinct- this game is all about your instinct :)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
A tale of two Brentford players in my team

Mee: 7, 6, 14
3 matches, 27 points (9 PPG)

Toney: 2, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 1
7 matches, 10 points (1.4 PPG)

Moral of the story: feck Ivan Trolley, get banned already you gambling addict

Pat Evra

All true, but my thinking is, we really should get one penalty in those two games, it is time. Going just by a feeling here, of course.

Another thing, without Eriksen, Bruno will play more forward and take more of the set-piece responsibility.

Also, gain could be higher, since his EO shouldn't be as high as Rashford's. Of course, it is a fail if Rashford outscores him (even though I own him, too), but I am hoping their score could be similiar at least.
First half: 12-10 for Rashford.

Let's see what happens in the end.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Still not bad, but let's hope they can do something in the second game, too.

I would be happy with 15 points. Everything above is a bonus.
Nah, we want carnage. To punish the 10 or 11 people in the world who don't have either.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
I'd hold my horses till that robot is done doing his bits next GW.
For me it's all about returns. Even if Haaland returns, at least Rashy did too and it's a bonus that it's a United player. Unless Haaland gets a hat trick or something...

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Glad to see I'm not as tight on budget as I thought for the Almiron to Mahrez/Foden move for next week.
Mahrez only being 7.7. Thought he was 8.2 for some reason!?

Grealish is a mere 6.8 ridiculously. 100million man!

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I am on a massive run of luck at the moment. A 99 pointer last week and 60 points with 6 to go this week. 100k in the second chance league.

So sad I was so terrible until the World Cup :lol:

At least I am back in the mini league contention.

Well done to the TC Rashford crew. It was a good call to wait.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Also, great to see Trippier finally concede, screw the points :D