Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 points with Gabriel and Archer on the bench. It's one of those weeks that would make me quit.

Thought Bowen might do something versus Arsenal.

Last edited:
Classic Moby.

Nobody listens to techno.

:lol:

:lol: That was really the final reason that stopped me from doing that and I just got in a fodder instead who I will never play except during the blanks.

And that goes for the dgw as well. Would hardly be surprising if arsenal defender outscores Luton or Brentford def that gw.

You have a good point and i agree with it.

But im sure all the Saliba and Gabriel sellers/bencher`s are not super happy about getting reminded about this during the game:lol::nervous:

:lol:

You have a good point and i agree with it.

But im sure all the Saliba and Gabriel sellers/bencher`s are not super happy about getting reminded about this during the game:lol::nervous:
I'm just trying to make you better!

But more importantly, not to miss out on bragging about getting both the decision and the outcome on the spot. :lol:

Ive got Saliba and Saka both in my team and both scored, nice.

Ive got 44 points so far this weekend with John McGinn and Ollie Watkins still to play.

Was moaning about Gabriel doing jack shit since I got him but that’ll do.

The only time I’d bench a player from one of the top 4 teams is if they were playing City away perhaps. Seems a bit mad doing it against leaky West Ham!

I don't regret benching Doughty for Gabriel. Home to Sheffield United. Created 9 chances yesterday apparently as well so owners are a little unlucky.

Not benching Porro was the mistake. Brighton always likely to score but I was lulled in by the promise of an attacking return that seems to never come with him. He'll haul from my bench next week. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
Slogged my way round a 20mile race and just driven home. That's madness from Arsenal wow.
Saka and Gabriel, thank you sirs.

BEAUTIFUL BUKAYO!

Edit:Fuxk off Arteta. Could've had back to back midfielder hat tricks. :(

You're in a decent run of decision making as I swear every time someone hauls you have them. :drool:

78 points with Palmer to come. Moved from top 600k to top 400k. Happy with that.

If not benching Saliba I'd be top 300k.

That Gabriel benching has not cost me too much thankfully.

30k with 2 to play.

Only annoyance is my ml rival has started Saliba so keeping pace with me again. Honestly this fecker has Turner, Livramento, Diaby and Maguire on his bench every week and I still can't get away from him. He's also got the Trent problem to deal with now thankfully.

Mental note for next season.

Have 2 Arsenal defenders for the whole season.

I literally get shafted by Arsenal defenders every week, even Martinelli and Odegaard troll me when I have them.

Need a Bruno masterclass now.

Hm, all of sudden three striker places is not enough with Watkins, Haaland, Solanke, Toney and Rasmus all doing well. Even the cheeky Alvarez punt for the rotation.

Status
Not open for further replies.