Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Moby

Dick
Don't own Palmer? Could be painful.

Out of interest do you actually watch the games not being a football fan an all?
Yeah sold Palmer and he's a big threat this GW. But after this GW most people will sell him or bench him so not worried long term.

For matches I normally look at the stats and highlights. And have games on in background where I have my FPL players playing especially if it's a differential. But yeah only interest in watching it is due to FPL and nothing to do with who is winning or losing or whatever.

Moby

Dick
I do like the look of Leon Bailey every time I see him play. He's coming in soon.
Luiz is the pick from that midfield. Was completely against it and didn't think he was anything more than pens but he's turned out to be a brilliant pick. Being on set pieces and pens but also always involved in open play when Villa push forward. Also minutes more secured than Bailey he gets subbed like today.

I have a big decision on my hands on whether I sell Jota in 26 or roll with 10 men. The midfield options that gw are villa whu Man United and Wolves and none of them have any obvious picks. If I'm okay to get through 26 with 10 AND Trent is injured I can do Trent and Alvarez to Reggie and Darwin in 25 and save that transfer in 26. And then just do Jota to Son in 27. Will have to decide before 26 but right now thinking better not to commit to any of those mids in 26 and instead get the donkey for the double especially as we will know if he's starting vs Brentford.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Maguire assist was a nice bonus, certainly didn't think we'd keep a cleany on too.
But maybe a bit unlucky not to get in the bonuses with all the possession, headers and blocks.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Actually, rechecking the fantasy site, Maguire is level with Dalot on 28 so gets 2.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Perfect for me. Got points for Douglas Luiz (who also gets all 3 bonus) and Utd still win.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did you keep Luiz in?

Happy I got away with my Watkins to Darwin transfer for a -4
Switched to Jota so fairly neutral and needed doing with the double coming.
I'd have benched Luiz and played Watkins most likely anyway.
He could have scored 3 though couldn't he, Luiz!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloodbath on price drops last night.

Watkins, Solanke, Porro, Stupidman all dropping.

Haaland now £14.4m :wenger:
Wow, saw Haaland on 14.2 the last time I checked and didn't know he could go up more.
But anyone approaching the double without him must have big balls. Especially without Salah playing both.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Slow afternoon. I now have a plan up to GW31. 5 doublers and TC this next week, full team in 26 with no hits, 3 doublers in 28, full team in 29 for -4. Decent team in 30 as well and will have Wildcard, BB and FH still in hand.

RedDevil@84

Slow afternoon. I now have a plan up to GW31. 5 doublers and TC this next week, full team in 26 with no hits, 3 doublers in 28, full team in 29 for -4. Decent team in 30 as well and will have Wildcard, BB and FH still in hand.
Do you mind putting your teams for the weeks here?

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Do you mind putting your teams for the weeks here?
Sure (Doublers in bold, subs in brackets)

Sorry it's actually 10 in 29 assuming only 4 games. Not sure an extra defender hit would be worth it.

GW25 - Dubs, Doughty, Gabriel, Trippier, Foden, Saka, Bowen, Jota, Darwin, Watkins, Haaland (Nipples, Porro, Palmer, Estu)
Palmer out for D.Luiz and Darwin out for Solanke with FT's
GW26 - Nipples, Gabriel, Estu, Trippier, Foden, Saka, D.Luiz, Bowen, Solanke, Watkins, Haaland (Dubs, Doughty, Porro, Jota)
One of Richarlison, Son or Madders in for Foden, let's say Rich if he's still up front
GW27 - Dubs, Gabriel, Porro, Trippier, Rich, Saka, Bowen, Jota, Solanke, Watkins, Haaland (Nipples, D.Luiz, Estu, Doughty)
This is the scary bit...Adebayo or Morris in for Haaland, potentially they have 3 games to his 1 which is against Liverpool away
GW28 - Nipples, Doughty, Gabriel, Estu, Rich, Saka, D.Luiz, Bowen, Solanke, Watkins, Adebayo (Dubs, Jota, Trippier, Porro)
This is assuming that only Luton and Forest is added as an extra game to the 3 already happening. Plenty of time to change it as we'll know by then. Toney in for Solanke and Son/Madders in for Saka for -4
GW29 - Nipples, Doughty, Porro, Rich, Son, D.Luiz, Bowen, Toney, Watkins, Adebayo (Dubs, Gabriel, Estu, Trippier, Jota)
Palmer in for Bowen
GW30 - Dubs, Gabriel, Porro, Trippier, Son, Rich, D.Luiz, Palmer, Jota, Toney, Watkins (Nipples, Doughty, Estu, Adebayo)

Fixtures are good in 30 for most of them when Arsenal play City. Wildcard soon after. Also Jota to Barkley is another option GW28 that achieves the same thing if I get cold feet over losing the Yeti who I won't be capping 28, 29 or 30.

RedDevil@84

Sure (Doublers in bold, subs in brackets)

Sorry it's actually 10 in 29 assuming only 4 games. Not sure an extra defender hit would be worth it.

GW25 - Dubs, Doughty, Gabriel, Trippier, Foden, Saka, Bowen, Jota, Darwin, Watkins, Haaland (Nipples, Porro, Palmer, Estu)
Palmer out for D.Luiz and Darwin out for Solanke with FT's
GW26 - Nipples, Gabriel, Estu, Trippier, Foden, Saka, D.Luiz, Bowen, Solanke, Watkins, Haaland (Dubs, Doughty, Porro, Jota)
One of Richarlison, Son or Madders in for Foden, let's say Rich if he's still up front
GW27 - Dubs, Gabriel, Porro, Trippier, Rich, Saka, Bowen, Jota, Solanke, Watkins, Haaland (Nipples, D.Luiz, Estu, Doughty)
This is the scary bit...Adebayo or Morris in for Haaland, potentially they have 3 games to his 1 which is against Liverpool away
GW28 - Nipples, Doughty, Gabriel, Estu, Rich, Saka, D.Luiz, Bowen, Solanke, Watkins, Adebayo (Dubs, Jota, Trippier, Porro)
This is assuming that only Luton and Forest is added as an extra game to the 3 already happening. Plenty of time to change it as we'll know by then. Toney in for Solanke and Son/Madders in for Saka for -4
GW29 - Nipples, Doughty, Porro, Rich, Son, D.Luiz, Bowen, Toney, Watkins, Adebayo (Dubs, Gabriel, Estu, Trippier, Jota)
Palmer in for Bowen
GW30 - Dubs, Gabriel, Porro, Trippier, Son, Rich, D.Luiz, Palmer, Jota, Toney, Watkins (Nipples, Doughty, Estu, Adebayo)

Fixtures are good in 30 for most of them when Arsenal play City. Wildcard soon after. Also Jota to Barkley is another option GW28 that achieves the same thing if I get cold feet over losing the Yeti who I won't be capping 28, 29 or 30.
Cheers.

Some dangerous play with Haaland there. Don't think I ll dare to do that.
I already have Solanke in the team which means I cant go to Darwin this week only to get him back the next. Which makes me struggle to find a second Pool player for this week.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
Cheers.

Some dangerous play with Haaland there. Don't think I ll dare to do that.
I already have Solanke in the team which means I cant go to Darwin this week only to get him back the next. Which makes me struggle to find a second Pool player for this week.
I won't either if he keeps rising. Barkley is the safer option.

Bear in mind though we're talking about Haaland with 1 game away at Liverpool and Adebayo/Morris with potential 3 games against Palace, Bournemouth and Forest. That's just playing the odds. Could bring him straight back in 30 but then Haaland has Arsenal so could easily wait another week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Brilliant.
Until a couple of key players get injured/suspended with no notice :lol: :drool: