Fantasy Premier League 23/24

RedDevil@84

Of course Palmer is stinking up the place when I have a rare chance to cut down some lead with the first position guy in ML.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Palmer-kun signing off in style. Made 48 points on the guy that made 41 on me last week.

All normal in the life of FPL.

Leonzo1

Benched Palmer for Garnacho :(
I was up 50K before this game and now I went down 10k.

suheilsworld

Watkins drop feels harsh.
Going to keep him. Feels like people falling for doublers but his games are tasty with Fulham, forest, Luton, spurs , west ham and wolves coming up. Only danger of BGW in 29 against west ham which should be confirmed as fixture as both Villa and WHU are out of the cup

Last edited:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Palmer's late haul is the maddest one I've woken up to since the time Barkley scored two late pens. Made even more ridiculous because Lukaku who was the pen taker had gone off.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Going to keep him. Feels like people falling for doublers but his games are tasty with Fulham, forest, Luton, spurs , west ham and wolves coming up. Only danger of BGW in 29 against west ham which should be confirmed as fixture as both Villa and WHU are out of the cup
This is my concern.

I might be better off binning Alvarez despite his double, bringing Darwin in, and then getting Foden in there. Whilst keeping Watkins.
Palmer with City away then a blank could be an option.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Hmm I do agree with your assessment but I hate counting on Utd to do well, rationale being that if we get spanked then at least the fantasy team has benefited…

I also have a bit of a suspicion that Saka blanks this week and Arsenal lose…

Took out Solanke for now but may change before the deadline.
Told you Watkins was the best bet to bench! Hopefully you at least benched Solanke out of the others as 4 points was less than I was expecting from him.

Moby

Dick
8 EP against the field in 2 minutes of added time is mental but that was the risk. Wiped out my gain but no loss either. Good thing a lot benched him this week anyway. Getting a grey arrow when you take a hit is never a bad thing.

I'm hoping Trent is fit and that will save me the hassle of doing anything. Going without donkey in the double would be risky but I can't imagine his EO being a huge threat and it costs me 8 points to do that now so likely not worth it.

If Trent is out then it will bring forward the transfer that was gonna happen in 26 and Alvarez goes out for donkey which could easily backfire especially as it's likely he's benched in the CL and KDB plays that one.

Gotta wait for the injury news.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I'm hoping Trent is fit and that will save me the hassle of doing anything.
Same here although I'm afraid that he only plays one of the two games even if he's "fit".

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Robertson in for Estupidman. Banking on the Liverpool, City and Luton players to get high returns in this DGW then I'm wildcarding immediately afterwards.

Last edited:

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
10 points and couldn't even climb 10k to within the top 200k.

Too many people own that guy.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Later tonight...

"And that looks like a recurrence of the same foot injury for Erling Haaland who limps off in the 56th minute here in Denmark. A huge blow to Manchester City you have to think, especially after losing De Bruyne in the first half as well."

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
A sh*t GW, 70 points and a small red, but lost a lot of ground in all my minileagues. Going for Zinchenko in GW15 in stead of Gabriel was a big mistake. I'm going to sell TAA this week (unless we receive 100% usefull info he's fit), and will go into the double with 0 Liverpool players.
I expect a red arrow and hard punishment from Liverpool this week, but from there on it should be green for as far as the eye can see :wenger:

Planned team for GW25:

Kaminski (Pickford) - Might actually start Pickford.
Doughty, Porro, Estupinan (Moreno, Burn) - Might change who I bench,
KDB, Foden, Saka, Richarlison, Garnacho
Haaland (TC), Watkins (Solanke)

1,6M ITB

Decided to sit with Watkins/Solanke in stead of bringing in Darwin or Toney for a hit. I really want Solanke for 27 & 28 and the both play in 26, while Watkins also play in 29. Darwin would have to go already next GW and Toney just doesn't have any good fixtures.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
A sh*t GW, 70 points and a small red, but lost a lot of ground in all my minileagues. Going for Zinchenko in GW15 in stead of Gabriel was a big mistake. I'm going to sell TAA this week (unless we receive 100% usefull info he's fit), and will go into the double with 0 Liverpool players.
I expect a red arrow and hard punishment from Liverpool this week, but from there on it should be green for as far as the eye can see :wenger:

Planned team for GW25:

Kaminski (Pickford) - Might actually start Pickford.
Doughty, Porro, Estupinan (Moreno, Burn) - Might change who I bench,
KDB, Foden, Saka, Richarlison, Garnacho
Haaland (TC), Watkins (Solanke)

1,6M ITB

Decided to sit with Watkins/Solanke in stead of bringing in Darwin or Toney for a hit. I really want Solanke for 27 & 28 and the both play in 26, while Watkins also play in 29. Darwin would have to go already next GW and Toney just doesn't have any good fixtures.
Porro and/or Estu will haul this week as I'm benching them both. Guaranteed.

Moby

Dick
Same here although I'm afraid that he only plays one of the two games even if he's "fit".
Yeah it is likely that I end up moving him on for a Brentford def and bringing in Darwin for Alvarez, because I am going to bin Alvarez later on anyway and this way it costs me 4 points.

The question is, do we think we get at least 4 points more from Darwin vs Bre and Lut + Solanke vs City in 26 compared to Alvarez vs Che, Bre and Bou? Honestly, I don't know.

Moby

Dick
Also I am in pretty serious BB territory this week if it wasn't for the TC:

Areola (not great), Gordon (home BOU), Mengi (DGW), Branthwaite (home CRY)

Not exactly a full DGW line up but can easily gather what we'll get from DGW fodders later on.

Pickle85

We all triple captaining? Not sure it'll get much better than the two games haaland has.

Pickle85

Yeah I am really hoping for a Porro haul because his EO will go down this GW, and those of us holding on to him and starting him could be rewarded. On the other hand he's been garbage so it's not very realistic.
I'm torn between Porro and Gabriel to start. Porro probably more likely to do something going forward but spurs can't keep a clean sheet to save their lives.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
We all triple captaining? Not sure it'll get much better than the two games haaland has.
Yeah I am but again I'm looking at my bench and thinking will this be more pain.

Nipples, Palmer, Porro, Estu. Could swap Palmer out for Barkley or Doku and boost. Will that net more points than a Haaland TC?

troylocker

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Also I am in pretty serious BB territory this week if it wasn't for the TC:

Areola (not great), Gordon (home BOU), Mengi (DGW), Branthwaite (home CRY)

Not exactly a full DGW line up but can easily gather what we'll get from DGW fodders later on.
Thinking it is smarter to TC now and plan for a better DGW in GW37 when most of the good teams double.