Fantasy Premier League 23/24

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Can’t believe I’ve gone with odegaard over Saka. Big risk
I did that but changed it back. I had a look over their stats and Ode numbers have been pretty shit tbh and Saka has pens.

I wanted to differentiate from my rival who is like 28 points ahead of me but I have to not play it silly also as a Saka haul will send me plummeting due to his ownership.

SteveCoppellFan

Need something to happen this week so using the FH and just having a go.

Pickford

TAA, White, Senesi

Salah, Diaz, Odegaard, Saka, Eze ( c )

Solanke, Mateta

I am really considering dropping Salah all together and hoping he flops badly as a lot will have him as captain.

Maybe Darwin instead, just something different.

Needs must perhaps.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Was going to go with BB this week but there's 3 doubtful starters from my 15. Throw in Toney who didn't play the past couple of weeks and that's another.

Put this for now, with zero transfers:

Neto
Gabriel Saliba Branthwaite
Palmer Salah (c) Diaz Saka Foden
Darwin Solanke

Areola, Toney, Akanji, van Hecke

Wanted to sell Toney, but which middie would I drop for this GW? Got 3 on doubles plus Foden and Palmer. Could just keep the transfer and decide next week. There'd be Isak for his form and future double, Mateta for his double this week if I really wanted to do it now, or even a gamble on Alvarez for City's double in 37 which would give me triple City for that week and free up funds for Diaz > Son for his 2 future doubles with plenty left over. Not sure if Alvarez starts now though?
Palmer?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Which option, have 2 transfers so might as well use 1to not waste.

1. Ait nouri to a Palace wingback​
  2. Son to Diaz (then bring Son back next week as one of my 2 transfers)​
  3. Haaland to Darwin (bring Haaland back later)​

What say we? Number 2 and 3 are higher potential gain but awkward in having to burn a transfer bringing one back.
Also Diaz seems to not be tipped to start today in one paper I checked.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Which option, have 2 transfers so might as well use 1to not waste.

1. Ait nouri to a Palace wingback​
  2. Son to Diaz (then bring Son back next week as one of my 2 transfers)​
  3. Haaland to Darwin (bring Haaland back later)​

What say we? Number 2 and 3 are higher potential gain but awkward in having to burn a transfer bringing one back.
Also Diaz seems to not be tipped to start today in one paper I checked.
1 seems sensible because you never know what injuries or suspensions can happen. Otherwise, 2.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
1 seems sensible because you never know what injuries or suspensions can happen. Otherwise, 2.
Yep sod it doing #1 ta.
Whole point of Ait Nouri was for this double so now he's bench at best today I need a doubler.
Mitchell or Munoz probably 5050 but will go the latter as the scout picks tip him

Chipper

Adulterer.
Did cross my mind as the one most likely. Tough fixture on paper and he is much better at home too. There's a lot of reluctance on my part to bench someone who just scored 4 though!

With Branthwaite possibly missing 1 of his doubles and Akanji a doubt + Pep roulette I'm having last minute thoughts about doing something at the back now too. Palace, Wolves, or different Everton defender.

Last edited:

Chipper

Adulterer.
Kept mine the same too but I'm now starting Akanji over Branthwaithe. Not really happy with it, and it was a 50/50.

Akanji could start, play 20 minutes or not at all. If Branthwaite misses Forest then he'd have missed the better fixture of his double gw and having a double was the only reason to start him. Everton are shit in derbies even if Liverpool are in a slump and that fixture is a pure gamble.

Also had a late epiphany that not only could I target Son from next week, but there's the rest of the Spurs players and Chelsea who'll have 2 doubles. Probably going Toney > Jackson, Luis Diaz > Son as free transfers.

Good luck!

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
After all that, my rival got in Eze (who I have) and didn't get Darwin. So I bought in McBurnie for no reason :lol:

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Toney not even in the squad this week. Yeah I think he's played his last game for Brentford.

Cannae wait to transfer that fraud out. As soon as the Newcastle game is over he's toast.

FFS they're the same price and I've no money spare so will have to do it before.

BootsyCollins

Ffs. Played BB with Tooney and Haaland in my team. The fecker said last time Tooney would play and now he is not even in the squad, and Haaland looks like he wont play. Feck this whole piece of shit game and everything about it, i hate it so much.

Will still try something smart for the next round.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Ffs. Played BB with Tooney and Haaland in my team. The fecker said last time Tooney would play and now he is not even in the squad, and Haaland looks like he wont play. Feck this whole piece of shit game and everything about it, i hate it so much.

Will still try something smart for the next round.
Well, Haaland has 5 days to get back in but it's not looking good

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Wolves seem ravaged by injuries. Perfectly set up to ruin my double Arse defence

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In what circumstance do you find yourself putting a crap striker from a crap Sheff Utd team in?!