g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Felipe Anderson

izec

He isnt as bad as people make him out to be, clearly a talented player, but there are better options for that price. If the club buys him, i wouldnt be against it though, we scouted him for quite a while.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
The thing I like most about those videos are he actually shoots with power. Seems like he can score easy from outside the box, something our players currently really struggle with. He would definitely make a big contribution to the way we play IMO.

::sonny::

The thing I like most about those videos are he actually shoots with power. Seems like he can score easy from outside the box, something our players currently really struggle with. He would definitely make a big contribution to the way we play IMO.
Surely better than people like Mata or Lingard

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Surely better than people like Mata or Lingard
Definitely, like today showed when Mata abandons the wing we rely on young so much to take advantage of the space, that's not really fair on him.

We need a player with real pace, then he can decide who he wants as the AMC and the 2 centre mids.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
#mufc are in talks with Lazio for Felipe Anderson. Lazio want €60m [sky Italia]
Lazio will start considering the transfer of Felipe Anderson if €45m is offered [sky Italia]
Don't shoot the messenger.

VanGaalEra

Suck my balls Lazio.

We'll give you £28M out of pity for what poor bastards you are.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Sky Italia are talking shit, not even Lazio are deluded enough to demand 60 million for Felipe fecking Anderson.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
A Youtube highlight reel should be able to make most players look like the best player in the world. Felipe Anderson's YT reel only makes him look like a solid Top 10 contender at best. Not good enough.

I say we go for Sane. I've never seen him play, but a Brazilian called Anderson sounds like a bad omen, and SANE is a cool name.

I hope Woody is applying similar logic.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
He is quoting a paper probably. Clip clearly cut short on purpose.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Would we have been better off signing Pedro? Are they similar players? I have not really watched either.

Mister_Stubbs

I'd much rather we not spend big amounts on another player who "might" make it. We've taken to many risks lately. Would rather us buy tried and tested premier league players.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Or it could be that its a vine and they last 6 seconds?
They would still choose where to start it so that it ends on time..he probably says immediately after "According to The Sun" or something.

It would be on their website if it was their story.

izec

Would be funny if we bought him. Van Gaal supposedly hates Brayilian players

Who was the guy that said van Gaal hates Brazilian players and would never buy one? Either @Revan or @Bojan11, dont remember but one of them i think.

Sigma

I've never seen him play.

Nah the clip looks like it's been trimmed short deliberately. There's nothing on their website so I call bullshit.
Yeah first thing I thought.

mattsville

Exciting player, but what the feck is he going to do under lvg, if he is one for the future and we have a plan for a more attacking manager get him, but he will make no difference under the current regime.

Drifter

American
Papers saying we've agreed a deal.But reading between the lines most say according to reports .

Drifter

American

Who was the guy that said van Gaal hates Brazilian players and would never buy one? Either @Revan or @Bojan11, dont remember but one of them i think.
He hates them because they play with a free spirit and have no time for Philosophy.

Tosicsleftpeg

He hates them because they play with a free spirit and have no time for Philosophy.
I know we take the piss but I'm inclined to say he's right about Brazilians for the most part. They just never seem to flourish in the premiership, I know there have been a few decent ones but the majority struggle and move away quite quickly.

Bojan11

That was revan.