Fellaini | Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judas

Open to offers
I don't think the timing is great just because our squad isn't that stacked, but I'm not going to shed a single tear as he's nowhere near good enough to start for us, and if you're not good enough to start, you shouldn't be at the club.

Sylar

I don't think the timing is great just because our squad isn't that stacked, but I'm not going to shed a single tear as he's nowhere near good enough to start for us, and if you're not good enough to start, you shouldn't be at the club.
Yeah. Unless we doing a deal for him to go summer? Although that wouldnt make sense for the Chinese clubs.

Hes defo down the order at United for the way Ole wants to play. Defo wanted him gone Summer.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I will be very happy if he leaves but I also want to acknowledge the professional job he did and key goals he scored. He was liked by 3 very different types of manager and that only happens for players who give their all. Good luck in China.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Best of luck Fella. You were given unfair dog's abuse by some of our fans but if you're the answer at United I don't particularly want to hear the question, and you'll always be tainted here as a reminder of Moyes's shite regime.

Shark

@NotShark
He’s not been dreadful but to me he’s a gigantic walking symbol of our failures since SAF retired.

Raw

Good news, hope we get a decent fee for him as he still has his uses. He clearly isn't in Ole's plans so just get rid and free up some space.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
That's just stupid/irrational.
I didn't say it was fair, but I think it's true. He was a panic buy made by a manager out of his depth. He's a better player than the utter abuse he's got from some would suggest but that doesn't change how he came to be signed at United.

Milo2035

With all the pollution there China definitely needs more trees.

westmeath

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I am glad he is leaving because he epitomizes the terrible style of play over the last 5 years.

Having said that I respect him for his work rate and passion and it’s nice that his last significant act was a last minute winner to get us into CL knockout stages.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
If true, good luck in the future Marouane. He was given a lot of abuse for a number of reasons, even being booed by our home fans once or twice, which was never justified, but he's been nothing but professional and he gave it his all every time he went on to the pitch. He'll always be a microcosm of Man. United post-SAF, he's limited, was overpriced and encouraged a certain style of football that was just against our principles. I think it's probably the right time for him to move on, he's not getting a look-in under OGS. Despite all his shortcomings he did give us some great moments.

RedNed77

Isn’t he injured? How’s he going to be assessed medically if he’s crocked? Surely Chinese football clubs work on the same basis as ones over here?

RedDevil@84

Wow!! We are actually going to make some money by selling Fellaini?
I would have never imagined that to happen.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I will be very happy if he leaves but I also want to acknowledge the professional job he did and key goals he scored. He was liked by 3 very different types of manager and that only happens for players who give their all. Good luck in China.
here, here.

Raw

So once he goes our midfield options are (along with their ages by next season):

Pogba (26 in March)
Matic (31 in August)
Herrera (30 in August)
Fred (26 in March)
Pereira (23)
McTominay (22)

Think we're gonna need a CM.

RedDevil@84

So once he goes our midfield options are (along with their ages by next season):

Pogba (26 in March)
Matic (31 in August)
Herrera (30 in August)
Fred (26 in March)
Pereira (23)
McTominay (22)

Think we're gonna need a CM.
Add to the shopping list
2 CB, 1 RB, 1 RW, Backup LB etc etc.,

Else look in the youth setup

Tiber

Want to win the Chinese League?
Want to sign a global star for huge money?
Want to get people across China interested in your club?
Want to gain global respect and put the Chinese league on the map?

Better sign Fellaini asap! Seems a natural fit!

Shark

@NotShark
Scored some big goals for us
He did dig us out of some holes but I’ve always felt they were holes we shouldn’t have been in, in the first place. If we had a manager that didn’t have us playing shit in a stick football this is, which we unfortunately didn’t until now.

SirAF

Ageist
He’s a good squad player, but I wouldn’t mind getting his hefty contract off the books.

Snafu17

I'd rather we let him go at the end of the season. We're a bit thin in midfield otherwise.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Can't help thinking he might be useful with that tough run of games coming up. On the other hand he really never should have been here.

Havak

Pokemon master
It would've been stupid to sell him in January when we're pushing for top four and a trophy. If we have injuries to attacking players or a midfielder, he will be an option from the bench that could easily win us a game we otherwise wouldn't. I see no reason to sell in January 'for the sake of it'. You're just making your squad thinner and it's highly unlikely you will get in a better replacement until the Summer.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Isn’t he injured? How’s he going to be assessed medically if he’s crocked? Surely Chinese football clubs work on the same basis as ones over here?
Medical's are for underlying concerns and potential long term injuries (like how Liverpool were put off by Fekir's knee), a current injury wouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.