Fellaini | Mou: "It's easier for Galatasaray to get me than Marouane. He is too important to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litch

Obviously, yeah, but how is this relevant here when we're discussing why people are happy about rumours linking him with other clubs?
Nope the discussion extend way beyond that like him playing has contributed to where we've finished and hinder others pitch time....

Acole9

Outstanding
Filling the void until Matic joins up with the squad. Jose wouldn't sell him until Matic is confirmed so if he does go it will be after that announcement.
We'll need to bring another player in as well as Matic for that position.

crossy1686

career ending
We'll need to bring another player in as well as Matic for that position.
Doubt it, Fellani didn't play that many games last season as a starter and only did when we had injuries or suspensions. I think we'll throw Matic in the first team and use Pereira or TFM as the back up.

Peanut Butter

I'm indifferent. If we sell him and replace him with someone better, great.

If we keep him as a squad player, that's also fine.

Some of the malicious comments I read about Fellaini from some Utd fans makes me sad. I don't particularly rate him but it's just football at the end of the day.

William_Meredith

Supports
Swansea City
Getting Matic, and keeping Fellaini.

That 6th place is looking nailed on RN.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
He's not as bad as everyone makes out and he's done some good for us so part of me will be sad to see him go but then another part of me will replay all his donkey play so it won't be so bad.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Bojan on MUTV "We can't play the Fellaini way"

izec

We are getting the best out of him. The only wat we can be successful is to hoof/cross it to him against packed defenses it seems

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Getting crosses into the box?
or avoid playing pass to feet as his feet are pretty useless.

Seriously, I found that criticism from official sources few minutes after he scored the goal as strange.

William_Meredith

Supports
Swansea City
Congrats, you're unoriginal. If you supported a decent club instead of Swansea you'd be able to have a dig but look at your own club first.
"Decent club".

Yeah, when we start spunking quarter of a billion a season on upper-midtable I will start taking that low-energy jibes like that seriously.

Schmiznurf

Caf Representative in Mafia Championship
"Decent club".

Yeah, when we start spunking quarter of a billion a season on upper-midtable I will start taking that low-energy jibes like that seriously.
I'd say you need some advice, if your goal is to make unoriginal remarks about a club whose level your own couldn't even dream of then your tenure on this forum will be a short one.

Status
Not open for further replies.