Fellaini | Mou: "It's easier for Galatasaray to get me than Marouane. He is too important to me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
Congrats, you're unoriginal. If you supported a decent club instead of Swansea you'd be able to have a dig but look at your own club first.
He doesn't support Swansea. Man City fan in disguise. The username is quite clever though I have to say.

DizeeGorilla20

Id keep him - always gives a 100% which despite what some might claim, proves to be the difference quiet frequently
Totally agreed. Scored some very big goals for us too and offers something different to the team.

Al-T

Think Fellaini will forever be tainted by association with Moyes and the hopelessly handled transition after the retirement of SAF.

Stay or go? Well Mourinho seems to like him so I wouldn't be surprised if he stuck around even if we get Matic.

Asger

Because he obviously wasn't good enough to dislodge the player in his favoured position.
Van der Vaart was obviously a bigger name at the time, Eriksen also joined Spurs that time so it was a hard competition for him then. I guess in your opinion it is a mistake from United to buy Lukaku. He as you say flopped at Chelsea..

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Oh feck off!
I'll go full rawk on this, i don't want to believe the last tweet, so i'll chose to think it's fake.
He's leaving! #FellanOFFi

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Well that was emphatic.

Dazzmondo

Thank you Jose. We can put these reports to rest now. Made no sense whatsoever for him to leave.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Not his biggest fan but he's clearly important to Jose and his plan.

Getting behind the big man!

Walters_19_MuFc

Van der Vaart was obviously a bigger name at the time, Eriksen also joined Spurs that time so it was a hard competition for him then. I guess in your opinion it is a mistake from United to buy Lukaku. He as you say flopped at Chelsea..
Didn't really flop, though, did he? He left as he wanted games. Very similar to Pogba.

Sigurdsson, on the other hand, played, but wasn't at the required standard. A bit like Moussa Sissoko. Very good at Newcastle, hence the 30M move to Spurs, but couldn't make that step up.

Everton is probably Sigurdsson's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.