Fellaini (on his way) out? | Duncan Castles: Fellaini agrees new two year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fridge chutney

Just me who finds this hate aimed his way distasteful?

I could understand it if he had wronged the club in some way, but he's seemingly hated because he's seen as the anti-thesis to free flowing attacking football. If he had been available yesterday, there's every chance he could have made a difference in the last 20 minutes. Would it have been pretty? No. But if you think getting rid of Fellaini will solve that problem, you're kidding yourselves.
I agreed with you until he came out with statements about his contract negotiations with the club. I found those comments distasteful and disrespectful and as such I hope he does not play for us again.

No player is bigger than the club.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
Can he please, just go.

I actually think he's useful as a plan B option and has scored some pretty crucial goals at times, plus he's unfairly been caricatured because of the way he looks.

But this drama is so unnecessary.

MUFC OK

I want him gone, be delighted if this is true. I imagine we will offer him one last big deal, probably caving into his demands. Milan cannot afford his wages.

Edit: some will bemoan his treatment forgetting any ill feeling towards him in the past and shame others as not true supporters for wanting him out.

Moiraine

Countdown timer:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdo...p0=302&msg=End+of+Fellaini&font=cursive&csz=1

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please
Amen

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
He's probably knocking at every door with his silly demands. If he fails to find anyone interested then he'll sign the contract with us and show up kissing the badge next time he 'graces' us with his presence

Sterling Archer

Delusions of grandeur, that bloke.
Just want him gone, now.
Delusional? Not even the slightest. Manchester United bought him while the clubs image was at a pretty decent high. Then every manager that came in thru the club played him pretty frequently. That's despite being an ugly duckling. He has every reason to have some self worth . And he is apparently a better negotiator than we have been as a club. He'll be paid a fair sum compared to the value of what we sell players for .

This fan base that thinks it's so much better than certain players just because, yeah, they need to take a reality check and consider where we've been the last several seasons. And it's not because of one single player, that's for sure.

Markolan

Supports
AC Milan
These reports from Serie A are net, aren't they? However the reported figure from Fellaini isn't, i guess. Still, i wouldn't want to pay Fellaini that amount of money for years to come. Hopefully we don't give in, despite him scoring some goals, e.g against Arsenal.

Yes, in Italy the wages are always reported after taxes.
Bonucci, the most payed in Serie A, earns € 7,5 mln net (as we can see on that link AC Milan spend € 117 mln on salaries, that's before taxes)

€ 10 mln net is a ridicolous demand, for example according to many sources Emre Can will earn € 5/5.5 mln at Juventus..

Bolal7700

Rumours that Milan may be getting a transfer ban. Would this affect the deal considering that he will be a free agent?

ti vu

Rumours that Milan may be getting a transfer ban. Would this affect the deal considering that he will be a free agent?
Often the appeal window would delay the ban for next transfer window, so it can still get done. It's just educated guess so take it with a pinch of salt.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Season is over and i assume he is on his hols or preparing for the world cup so story doesn't mqke sense.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
The guy is a genius. He managed to make Liverpool fans and United fans to agree on something.

AgentP

Fellaini must have seen Sanchez's signing and thought he could get a similar deal by moving for free!

Status
Not open for further replies.