Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Thank God! Thank you!

Hope Sir Alex makes full and speedy recovery.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
For once I hope the DM is right! Get in!

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
I hope that's true. Been waiting on some good news!

ti vu

Glad to hear. After finding SAF needed I felt so bad that I didn't care about foruming the past couple days

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
That's great to hear.

It's somewhat odd to be so concerned about a person you don't know, but that's the impact he's had had on many of us. He's strong, charismatic, speaks his mind and seems like a lovely man.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Thank God. Let's hope this is the start of a full recovery.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
That's absolutely great to hear - wish him a full recovery and all the strength possible.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Great to hear the latest news. Get well soon Sir Alex!

FujiVice

Of course he's awake. We play on Thursday! He'll be getting the telly in the hospital no doubt.

That's a thoroughly informative article by daily mail standards. Sometimes life throws you a surprise.
I swear, that the Daily Mail put together a thorough, news worthy and classy article is way more surprising than hearing the great man is out of his coma.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
My local newspaper in India, in Malayalam language posted an article citing a doctor from Salford Hospital.. His name is Joshy George. He told that the Surgery was a success, they removed the entire blood clot and that SAF is recovering well...

The doctors name sounds like a typical name from my state , so this might be true..
It was a haemorrhagic stroke, not an ischaemic (clot induced) stroke, meaning no clot was ever involved.

Sounds bullshit especially given confidentiality stuff - someone's probably researched a doctor's name there and just pieced together a story.

Still glad that Fergie is recovering well though going from the most recent news.

Red Star One

That’s truly a brilliant news and so much of a relief, but I still can’t help but wonder - Dialy Mail wouldn’t have ran it if it wasn’t completely true, right?

WelshManc

Made my night! Hope you keep getting stronger each day boss!

One love. One United. One Sir Alex Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.