Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
That's really positive news. Hope he recovers fully from this ordeal with little to no permanent damage to the brain.

FujiVice

Anyone else getting from the presser that what the Mail reported is true, but the family asked for privacy so he won't say anything. Jose seemed to say everything without saying anything.

SerenityValley

Glad he’s up and asking for his results. I was very worried for him (as mentioned earlier in the thread tomorrow is 6 months since my Mrs died from a brain haemorrhage).

If his memory is affected though, can we tell him that he’s still Man Utd manager and he can have the rest of the season off, but we expect him back after the World Cup?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
What an incredible fighter Ferguson is.

Also huge credits to the surgeons who treated him, excellent job.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Great news! Wish him a speedy recovery.

el3mel

Excellent ! So happy as if one of my family member become Ok ! I wasn't going to withstand any thing bad happening for him especially at this time.

FujiVice

Amazing man. Only Sir Alex could have such a huge health issue and be out of intensive care by the time we play our next match.

Witchking

Well done to the doctors, the hospital and to all United fans, rival fans and clubs and people from all over the world who prayed for his well being.

This situation although a very bad one showed how much respect Fergie has in this world. Love the guy. Proud of him fighting and never giving up :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.