Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
If there has ever been a perfect time for Fergie Time, it certainly is right now.

JohnnyKills

He'll have the very best medical care, and he's an incredibly fit and active bloke for his age. Plus he's a fighter.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I’m so not ready to deal with this right now. Wish him the best, although I have thought about ‘this day’ coming For a few years now.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
He’s a pro Chelsea journo.

@duffer is he a wind up?
Rob Beasley is a very well connected Journalist so yes be worried especially with Fergie Jr not turning up to the game. He wouldn't do that if SAF just had a cold or mild issue.

Fergie looked great when he was giving Wenger the tribute trophy, this would be very sad.

Ixion

Refreshing this page and all the news sites every minute. :(

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Terrible news. Hopefully we have more Fergie time, come on Boss.

Devil may care

Just reading the story, it seems Fergie has been in hospital since Thursday but must have taken a turn for the worse today and is now being operated on. Fingers crossed for some Fergie time.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I heard it on BT minutes ago, screamed and started to cry. Come on Fergie, Fight, fight, fight.

edit: He already had surgery, went well, BT guy just said.

Canagel

So the surgery has already happened? Sky haven't got a clue what's going on.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Sky Sports' version of events, that he was having surgery tonight, seems to be bollocks then. cnuts can't even get a story this big right.
You’d think with something like this they’d make sure instead of fcuking guessing

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
So it seems he's recovering then?... Hope he's all right.

TheReligion

Abusive
Age is against him, and we have to hope as a result of the hemorrhage he's not left in a dehabilitating state, but you can pull through these things. My mate had one and ended up with a stent in his head somewhere but he's perfectly fine now.

Fingers crossed.

AngliaRed

Looked up to him all my life! The man is a lion and a fighter, will no dount pull through!

Plus he’s Scottish, he’ll probably be gardening or moving furniture around Monday!

Kapardin

You can almost make the entire Liverpool squad up from the avatars of the pondlife revelling in this.
Many Liverpool fans wishing him a speedy recovery on twitter and elsewhere. Quite classy from that bunch for the most part, but of course there are always odd ones out which we shouldn't use to tar the entire fanbase with.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
This is awful to hear. I know he's getting on but it's just news you can't prepare to hear. Hopefully he recovers.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Best wishes to his family, it can be severely difficult to see a loved one like this and the recovery period can take a huge toll on them as well.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Come on Boss! We need 25 more years of Fergie time atleast

Oh gosh, I hope he makes a full recovery. Sending lots of love and positive thoughts to his family ❤❤❤

Status
Not open for further replies.