Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Happy to hear about the good news that came out today.
Now let's win the FA cup.

tony54

Well done and thanks to all the doctors and nurses involved.[/QUOTE
The NhS is still marvellous and delighted to hear Sir Alex is doing well.
I've had a couple of successful ops this year and cannot praise our nhs enough. Hope to see you back at Old trafford soon.

predator

Youth NITK
I don't want to dampen the mood guys, but it's the Daily Mail.

If there was good news, it would come from a more official source, i.e. the club, rather than from that rag.
Maybe the club have fully respected the families wishes of complete privacy. DM on the other hand may have heard from genuine sources and have decided to publish it.

I cannot see them lieing about this.

RedDevilRoshi

Maybe the club have fully respected the families wishes of complete privacy. DM on the other hand may have heard from genuine sources and have decided to publish it.

Agree.

It’s not something you lie about as it’s totally disgusting if you did.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Agree.

It’s not something you lie about as it’s totally disgusting if you did.
The Mail is totally disgusting, I'm afraid.

I will wait until we get an official announcement from the club and hope that these stories turn out to be true. However, this is a very, very, serious condition, don't expect it all to be resolved quickly & SAF back to normal for the FA Cup Final.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself

Yeah, it's not a transfer rumor that newspapers will made up.

FujiVice

If the Mail is criticized for anything, it's for them being desperate to get the story out first. No way they would lie about this.

Bocca9978

Not hearing anything confirmed by any other source.
Really hope it’s true.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I don't want to dampen the mood guys, but it's the Daily Mail.

If there was good news, it would come from a more official source, i.e. the club, rather than from that rag.
Paddy Crerand mentioned on his show yesterday (around 18:30) that Sir Alex was speaking again, which was many hours before the Mail article was published, but I don’t think he expanded on if he knew that for sure or if he had just heard rumours about that, but that might back-up the news as genuine.

Not an official source though, obviously.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Paddy Crerand mentioned on his show yesterday (around 18:30) that Sir Alex was speaking again, which was many hours before the Mail article was published, but I don’t think he expanded on if he knew that for sure or if he had just heard rumours about that, but that might back-up the news as genuine.

Not an official source though, obviously.
If Paddy said that live on air then i'm sure it's true, he wouldn't say something like that without knowing for sure.

Obviously he's a way off "being better", but the fact he can sit up and talk is brilliant.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
If Paddy said that live on air then i'm sure it's true, he wouldn't say something like that without knowing for sure.

Obviously he's a way off "being better", but the fact he can sit up and talk is brilliant.
Absolutely, I just don’t want to overstate it in case Paddy had been mis-informed. I agree he definitely wouldn’t dilberately mislead.

Just gone back to the recording from last night, and Paddy says this:

“...well the good news is that we’re hearing little rumours that he’s back talking again so that must be a great start”

So not 100% solid, but still several hours before the Mail came-out with similar news.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
The man is an absolute warrior. Hopefully he carries on improving over time.

My thoughts are with his family and I hope they aren't being harassed too much by the journalists about all this.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Absolutely, I just don’t want to overstate it in case Paddy had been mis-informed. I agree he definitely wouldn’t dilberately mislead.

Just gone back to the recording from last night, and Paddy says this:

“...well the good news is that we’re hearing little rumours that he’s back talking again so that must be a great start”

So not 100% solid, but still several hours before the Mail came-out with similar news.
Fair enough, well hopefully the mail haven't seen that and used them as their source.

Anyway I suppose in this situation no news is good news. We will hear something positive soon i'm sure.

SatoshiStacker

Great news! My mother died from this same condition so when I read “brain haemorrhage” I was fearing the worst for him.

So glad he looks to be making a steady recovery! He needs to be here to witness our next premier league and champions league titles!

XxEpicUnitedxX

Hope everything ok now with him. I'm still really worried. Not believing anything till I see him. Also today is the day SAF retired from United. Been 5 years already.

fezzerUTD

Article in the mail tonight saying when he woke up he was asking the Doncaster score which is his sons team, so very good signs. Come on Sir!

Reactions: SteveJ

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Article in the mail tonight saying when he woke up he was asking the Doncaster score which is his sons team, so very good signs. Come on Sir!
I hope that article is correct! Was really funny to read him saying he couldn't make it to the FA Cup final, but what about the CL final in Kiev?:lol:
No doubt Sir Alex is getting ready to have a word with Ronnie:drool:

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
I'm a bit reluctant to believe that. The family said they wanted privacy and only a handful of people would have known what his first words were when he woke up. Don't think they would have offered it up to the press.

fezzerUTD

I'm a bit reluctant to believe that. The family said they wanted privacy and only a handful of people would have known what his first words were when he woke up. Don't think they would have offered it up to the press.
Me too, but here’s to hoping.

Oscie

Fully expect he'll be calling in some journalists into his hospital room for a bollocking by the afternoon.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Apparently the first thing he asked about was Doncaster's result and whether he'd be able to travel to the Champions League final.

I love that man.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
From the West Ham press conference thread:

Mourinho has been asked about Sir Alex Ferguson
Have you been or touch or managed to see him?:

It’s private. His family ask for privacy and that’s what I’m going to respect.

More from Mourinho on Sir Alex Ferguson
‘Are you happy he will make a swift recovery?’

They are positive, they are very, very positive.

We are confident.

GiddyUp

I was really worried there for a few days. The world has lost so many talented and decent people in the last 3/4 years (including my parents). SAF passing would be soul crushing.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
For once a presser worth listening to.

Status
Not open for further replies.