Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedCurry

What a man. This is the best news I've heard in a long long time. I am so happy that I need to go for a walk.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Great news!:drool: Can't keep a good man down.

So happy to United confirm this. Now he needs to rest up and just concentrate on getting well. The only break he needs to take from his rehab is a call to Ronnie giving some advice ahead of the CL final:devil:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Awesome news!

The man won't die before seeing you guys win the league again! He just won't

stubie

Great news!

Can’t help but feel some West Ham fans will throw sick chants tomorrow as they are a vile bunch!

Acquire Me

Yes :) the man is a natural born winner. I look forward to see him in the stands again. I love the man. No one will ever be able to do what he has done for us.

Bratt

Great news!

Can’t help but feel some West Ham fans will throw sick chants tomorrow as they are a vile bunch!
I really can’t believe they would do such thing, but they should be banned from the earth if they do. Permabanned!

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Fantastic news. Didn't fully realise how much I loved the man until it seemed he was in trouble. Here's to seeing him at the ground again!

mu4c_20le

Thats the news ive been waiting for! phew. and dailymail of all papers to be in the forefront for all of this. just great news

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
He'd heard Yaya say they had put us in the shadow. He wasn't standing for that.

Amazing news.

kotha

Hopefully we'll see him at OT at the start of the new season!!

Toad

Amazing really, with situations like these I truely believe that the more support you have around you and the more fight you have in yourself, the better he outcome will be. I hope this partially shows this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.