g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Fergie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Daily Record tweet been deleted?

Zebs

Daily Record deleted that tweet. Makes me think they've been told it isn't true.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
These tweets have to be fake news. The manager has looked fine in all his recent public appearances.

I hope you are right but cerebral bleeds are acute and it doesn't matter how you were even a few hours before that

Hephaestus

Tweet being deleted means it's either not true or they just got told to shut the feck up for now. I'm choosing to believe it's the former.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just have to hope it's crap. Should hopefully be cleared up soon

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
The last line of Doncaster's statement reads :
"Darren asks for privacy, and will provide an update through the club during the week."

This line is giving me hope that its not Fergie, as there is no way such a news can be kept under wrap for days. Hoping I'm right

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Checked on twitter for any news updates, hoping it was all some horrible rumour. I had to log out again when I saw some of the horrendous tweets for Liverpool "supporters".
Vermin.
Praying it's nothing serious.
I’ve seen one of those just now and I have to say I’m disgusted that people like that support the same club that I do. Absolute scum and cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

Someone

Something
Really hope any decent journalist could clarify this soon, or even our official account. We shouldn't spend hours speculating on something like this.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
My lips went numb reading this thread. God I hope it’s just Twitter being its usual horrible self.

saivet

That Rob Beasley account is legitimate.

Guess, it's just wait and see what's going on.

FujiVice

Even if this is true, Beasley deserves some shit for being so desperate to be first to report it. Absolute cnuts some members of the media.

kps88

It's been confirmed he's in hospital. On Sky and The Times.

Zebs

Times reporting it now too

Status
Not open for further replies.