Gaming Fifa 2009

Name Changed

weso26
I've been invited to a few of the Fifa Clubs things. What is it? :confused:
I'm not sure and I don't know what it entails, but I have a Fifa club. You can join if you want!!

To be honest, I've never used it and I don't know how it works.

Domzi

Name Changed, if you're still around and your on 360 I'll give you a game. Add my gamertag: BigJayJayOkocha

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Name Changed, if you're still around and your on 360 I'll give you a game. Add my gamertag: BigJayJayOkocha
Didnt know you'd been promoted mate. Welcome.

What's this clubs all about then?

Domzi

Thanks mate. Its where you play a Be a Pro style game but there's a few of you controlling individual players. It is really fun if there are a lot of you that are well coordinated as you can score some cracking goals.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just beat a Real Madrid 'fan' 3 - 0, well he quit at 3 - 0 after 36 minutes. Played some beautiful stuff with Barcelona, chipped his keeper with Dani Alves from a crossing position. He had Ronaldo and the like obviously and just tried running fast, no chance :D

Also a quick message to my players though: Get out of the fecking way of passes that aren't meant for you, you cnuts.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I cannot wait for the new one now. The game seems to have developed a new glitch which I didn't think was possible. Sometimes now I'll pass to a player yet he will just move slightly out of the way and watch it go past him like a spastic. It's happening really frequently.

Cina

I cannot wait for the new one now. The game seems to have developed a new glitch which I didn't think was possible. Sometimes now I'll pass to a player yet he will just move slightly out of the way and watch it go past him like a spastic. It's happening really frequently.
That constantly happens to me.

As good as the game is, and it's certainly the best footballing game I've ever played, it still has some serious flaws.

For one, EA better fecking fix that Ranked Play shit with the "Connect with this opponent is no longer available", it's absolutely ridiculous, my win to loss ratio should be far higher but generally 2 out of 3 players MINIMUM do that to me.

The passing is annoying, sometimes it'll pass to the completely wrong player in a different direction than you've specified, sometimes it'll pass to a player far ahead of the one specified even though I've just tapped the X button, sometimes when unleashing an attack it'll pass it behind the player even though they're not moving. Through balls are annoying as well, it's very rare that they'll actually go where I want them to go, and another annoying thing is when I press X in the final third it seems to do them as through balls.

The tackling pisses me off at times too, the amount of times I win the ball only for their player to magically take it back off me instantly as they are able to turn around straight away and take it back before I have a chance to pass the thing.

Argh.

Domzi

The amount of fecking cheaters on this game now makes me sick. Everyone you come across is using a stat-edited dream team. The worst culprits are the ones that do the hardly noticeable edits that make you think you are playing a normal team and then you get into a game and Rooney is as fast as Ronaldo or something similar. fecking ruins an already terrible game.

Domzi

I'm skint and have nothing to do tonight. Anyone up for a game? Three Sixty only.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Just got back on to it, it's just superb playing with lesser teams. Simply amazing at times, i have never even realised there was a tournament mode and started play the FA cup with Leeds 2 and half star team. It was a breath of fresh air again of how the game panned out, goals everywhere and it feels so good getting the perfect cross in for the diving striker. It feels that much better when you thrash Liverpool 4 - 1 in their own backyard with a team half as good. In the fifth round i met Swansea, also 2 and half star and at times the game was playing itself and that's how much i got hooked on to it.

If anyone wants something different, then they should really try the tournament mode with a lesser team and try and reach the goal of lifting the throphy. It feels amazing when you are 2 - 0 down and you score 2 goals in the dieing minutes to take it to extra time against a much better opposition.

The game is so much better and so much more fun when you choose a team with under 3 stars and try the hardest setting if you want to test yourself (like i do).