Gaming Fifa 2009

Cina

:lol: i do that. If they score first and mug the celebrations i make sure i celebrate all the goals i score by running down the touchline cupping my ear then doing the robot on the halfway line :D

Takes fecking aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages :D
:lol: I love the robot, it takes so long to do.

Number7

Ret's Slave
Not sure who I just lost to in the online league, forgotten the username..you were Chelsea and beat me 3-2? Whoever you were, bloody good game, Absolutely pissed all over me in that :(
That was me

I thought you played better than me considering, but I've been getting hammered tonight on live. Think I've won 2 and lost 5 tonight ranked, which is awful.

Ever have days when you just can't pass?

zain

Believe
That was me

I thought you played better than me considering, but I've been getting hammered tonight on live. Think I've won 2 and lost 5 tonight ranked, which is awful.

Ever have days when you just can't pass?
I know what you mean in regards to bad FIFA nights..

At times it just seems like you can't win if your life depends on it, while there are other nights where you comfortably win every game you play with ease, regardless of opposition..

I guess you've got to 'get into the zone' ..

Number7

Ret's Slave
Aye

I wonder if I'm only decent against certain levels tbh. They seem to be putting me against really good players atm.

zain

Believe
Aye

I wonder if I'm only decent against certain levels tbh. They seem to be putting me against really good players atm.

That's only a good thing...

I always always wish that I'm put up against the best FIFA players out there tbh..

I don't mind losing 5-0/6-0 as long as I'm losing against the best and actually learning from the experience, rather than beating some 12 year old 3-0..

Number7

Ret's Slave
That's only a good thing...

I always always wish that I'm put up against the best FIFA players out there tbh..

I don't mind losing 5-0/6-0 as long as I'm losing against the best and actually learning from the experience, rather than beating some 12 year old 3-0..
I lost a game 3-0 and I had about 17 shots, clean through time after time, couldn't believe it

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
im the nuts by the way....

i also set up a redcafe united in "club" mode, if anyone wants to join?

Cina

Heh I really love playing as 1-2 star teams, it's so epic. Goals are just so much harder to score and take so much more skill that you feel great after scoring them.

AFC Bournemouth are the shit, I've been whacking people with them.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Played that Chris that's Chelsea last night. He beat me 2-1. He's ok, but i can see why he picked Chelsea, seems to rely on pace and power. He was quite lucky i thought, but i didnt play brilliantly myself. Was a good game. I'm definitely gunna try and rematch him.

Carl

I thought we had an unspoken understanding that no one would pick the really good teams
Nah i dont mind, people can be who they wanna be. It's personal taste at the end of the day.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
i didnt see a problem with going with united at the time, i thought a few others would go them or some other big teams, its my first league, but i dont mind going somone else?

Maajid

Formerly Mad
My XBOX live subscription expired last night. I'm thinking about getting one of those prepaid subscription cards, does anyone know if they'll work in a different country or are they region coded?

Carl

I've been invited to a few of the Fifa Clubs things. What is it? :confused:

Name Changed

weso26
What constitutes getting an assist in FIFA?

At first I just thought that it was the last person to pass the ball to the goalscorer. This seems to be wrong.

Then I thought that if it was from a cross or a through ball, this would be an assist, but that was wrong.

Then I concluded that if you shot first time from a pass, that was an assist, but I was wrong.

Now I am thinking that it has to be a first time shot from a corner or through ball only.

Does anybody know? I seem to enjoy trying to get assists more these days than scoring the goals.