Gaming FIFA 22

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Well me and my mate just played 5 games, won all but the final one. His (our) team is absolutely insane and we sailed through division 4 into 3 so expecting it to get harder from here. We won one game 2-1 with an ExG of 11.1 which is absolutely madness. Lloris turned into the second coming of Christ!

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
@Kush Sunday is definitely the best if you want free wins. I've had 3 people quit straight away without the OG. So they get the loss but don't hand out the win.

Currently 7-4 but won't have time to finish. Hoping to sneak 1 more win in and then gift the rest away so I can get the totw pack.
I played 8 games, currently on 4-4. All matches, save for one were super sweaty. I am aiming for 8 wins myself, Rank III in my first ever WL would be fine.

However, I just can't stop counters. The patch has buffed the speed of the game, so opponents just sit super deep. And, with fast DMs are just constantly jockeying to nick the ball off me. Immediately, it's a low driven pass to their strikers and I'm open to a counter. It is so frustrating, had 2 really avoidable losses today versus poor players who just spammed counters. Maybe, you or someone else can share their tactics to prevent this.

I am going to save rest of the matches for Sunday, hoping to get blessed with a free dub or 2. I gave away two myself in FUT Play-Offs today, so hope someone else returns the favor on Sunday :lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I played 8 games, currently on 4-4. All matches, save for one were super sweaty. I am aiming for 8 wins myself, Rank III in my first ever WL would be fine.

However, I just can't stop counters. The patch has buffed the speed of the game, so opponents just sit super deep. And, with fast DMs are just constantly jockeying to nick the ball off me. Immediately, it's a low driven pass to their strikers and I'm open to a counter. It is so frustrating, had 2 really avoidable losses today versus poor players who just spammed counters. Maybe, you or someone else can share their tactics to prevent this.

I am going to save rest of the matches for Sunday, hoping to get blessed with a free dub or 2. I gave away two myself in FUT Play-Offs today, so hope someone else returns the favor on Sunday :lol:
I play a 4321. Can't remember the actual tactics much, but central CM on stay back. 1 full back on stay back. Both wide forwards on stay central. Striker on stay forward.

Not sure of other bits think one of the CMs is on free roam but can't remember which.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Have they updated this again today? Hitting the bar / post about 10 times a feckin match. Like they've just added it so everything is magnetised to the woodwork.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Playing offline career mode as a single player.

There's a ridiculous long shot perk. I'm scoring at least one screamer every game on legendary - and my player (attacking mid) has pretty terrible shooting stats generally.

It's actually a bit boring at this point but I also don't want to take the perk off :lol:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Have they added the Viva Ronaldo chant? Or has that always been there?
Hopefully they haven't changed the siuuuu where it's just Ronnie doing it with that stupid vacuum face, and none of the crowd join in. Because I piss myself with laughter every time.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Last night I got a pack from the win 50 rivals games objectives, which means it is untradeable, I packed Neymar, Trent, Cancelo, Gravenberch RTTK and Enner Valencia TOTW.

I am gutted that they are all untradeable. That's over 800k of cards right there. :(

On a brighter note, I have just get promoted to division 4. It has been a hard slog to get this high up, especially as I have played over 250 rivals games already. :lol:

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Is everyone else’s transfer market search completely broken?

I search max 20k and it’s shows nothing for 20 minutes. But if I don’t put a max price there will be loads under 20k with only a couple minutes left. It makes it impossible to search for anything.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Tried everything but I just find defending impossible. :lol: I’m fine going forward and will score every game but as soon as I let in 2 I seem to collapse and I’ll let in about 5.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Tried everything but I just find defending impossible. :lol: I’m fine going forward and will score every game but as soon as I let in 2 I seem to collapse and I’ll let in about 5.
Yeah I concede at least one a game against pro AI :lol: they're jammy goals though, my players all just turn into absolute knobs for no reason.

I feel the game has been updated and made things different. Players aren't making runs they were before, AI seems they are all 100 rated dribblers. Keepers are now either immense, or total dogshit. No in the middle.

Kush

Lost a game 4-3 after I was up 3-1 in 85th. Kimmich with two top bin curlers

I am beyond tilted, enough of Weekend League. Can't be arsed playing further for TOTW pack

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm exactly the same. :lol:
Yeah I concede at least one a game against pro AI :lol: they're jammy goals though, my players all just turn into absolute knobs for no reason.

I feel the game has been updated and made things different. Players aren't making runs they were before, AI seems they are all 100 rated dribblers. Keepers are now either immense, or total dogshit. No in the middle.
feels like a cruel joke sometimes. When you come up against 90+ rated players and they’re scoring screamer after screamer.:houllier:

Kush

Rank III, satisfied with that. Gave away last 6 matches to get to the rewards.

Packed Morientes in 100k pack, TOTW pack was all discard. Was hoping for Lozano in either player pick or TOTW pack as I could use him but not complaining.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
my recent record in rivals is literally 4 - 1 - 15

I just can’t get out of this slump. I should’ve been relegated but I’m just stuck In a division I can’t compete in.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Stupid question - I’ve just completed the fut champions playoffs so can qualify for this week. Is it worth starting weekend league seeing as I can only play a couple of games today? How does requalification for next week (where I can play the full 20) work?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Is everyone else’s transfer market search completely broken?

I search max 20k and it’s shows nothing for 20 minutes. But if I don’t put a max price there will be loads under 20k with only a couple minutes left. It makes it impossible to search for anything.
Up the minimum price by 150 or whatever, it'll reboot the search.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Didn’t expect it but I’m quite enjoying playing Volta squads.

Kush

Stupid question - I’ve just completed the fut champions playoffs so can qualify for this week. Is it worth starting weekend league seeing as I can only play a couple of games today? How does requalification for next week (where I can play the full 20) work?
Not worth it, just use your entry next week.

You have to go through play-offs to qualify for finals every week. So, don't burn your entry for 2 games.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Not worth it, just use your entry next week.

You have to go through play-offs to qualify for finals every week. So, don't burn your entry for 2 games.
Thanks - this is what I guessed so glad you confirmed :)

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
my recent record in rivals is literally 4 - 1 - 15

I just can’t get out of this slump. I should’ve been relegated but I’m just stuck In a division I can’t compete in.

Just buy some packs, easy!

No Love

So I packed Ronaldo this evening! Got him in the Prime PL Players pack. Couldn’t quite believe it!

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
So I packed Ronaldo this evening! Got him in the Prime PL Players pack. Couldn’t quite believe it!
Congratulations. I did PL prime players and got fecking Kovacic but I did it in hope of pulling on of the big boys from PL, even though I run a La Liga team. La Liga players are pretty worthless so no reason to pick La Liga prime players over PL.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Really enjoying 3-4-2-1 formation now. Jesus Navas is on the score sheet most games for me.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm proper dogshit. Can't defend, can't shoot, can't dribble.

Everyone I play against seems to be constantly pressuring my players, feck knows how. It's batshit crazy.

Also, I see the skills bullshit is back.

Maybe I'm too old and I should be Scrabble or something.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Congratulations. I did PL prime players and got fecking Kovacic but I did it in hope of pulling on of the big boys from PL, even though I run a La Liga team. La Liga players are pretty worthless so no reason to pick La Liga prime players over PL.
I got Sterling, just after I bought Rashford