FIFA13: Ultimate Team

Leg-End

Urgh I'm gonna have to find some pace for my frontline, I like 3-5-2 but I'm still getting beat mainly because a lack of pace in my attack. Doesn't help that it comes at a high cost.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Decided to build a La Liga team, with only spanish players so I sold Kagawa, Valencia, and few more to get a good amount of coins in. My team is now:
Muniain-Adrian-Isco
Tello-Fabregas-De Marcos-Joaquin
Jordi Alba-Jones-Juanfran
Begovic​

Plan on getting in a center back (not sure who) and a keeper, maybe De Gea, I just don't have enough coins at the moment. Any suggestions on a cheap spanish player to improve that? I'm considering selling cesc to have a better rounded team, but pretty much everyone there (apart from Joaquin, Fabregas, Jones and Isco) have above 85 speed and all good dribbling.

Edit: Brought in Miranda and courtois for the time being, not Spanish but both play for atletico Madrid which should keep my chemistry high. Not entirely sure on what lineup I should play, because isco is a cam playing as a right winger, and there aren't any spanish right wingers that are any good.

ashy7

Lucky git!

This is what I've got currently:

I've got 50,000. How can I improve that, and with who?
Kaboul is a good defender in this years and you can get him pretty cheap. Also, for that formation I would have a go at playing Ben Arfa instead of Valencia. You can do quite a bit with 50k!

Sw33t

Kaboul is a good defender in this years and you can get him pretty cheap. Also, for that formation I would have a go at playing Ben Arfa instead of Valencia. You can do quite a bit with 50k!
Aye, I got Kaboul now instead of Gallas. He is quality. Might get Smalling instead of Evans, too.

Ben Arfa is an idea, but Valencia's powerful runs gets shit loads of goals for Berbatov lol.

I wanna spend but I dunno who on!

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Are the gold packs delivering better these days or are some of you lot just really lucky/liars?!

Do they still do bronze/silver/gold tournaments? I couldn't find them.

Baxter

Decided to build a La Liga team, with only spanish players so I sold Kagawa, Valencia, and few more to get a good amount of coins in. My team is now:
Muniain-Adrian-Isco
Tello-Fabregas-De Marcos-Joaquin
Jordi Alba-Jones-Juanfran
Begovic​

Plan on getting in a center back (not sure who) and a keeper, maybe De Gea, I just don't have enough coins at the moment. Any suggestions on a cheap spanish player to improve that? I'm considering selling cesc to have a better rounded team, but pretty much everyone there (apart from Joaquin, Fabregas, Jones and Isco) have above 85 speed and all good dribbling.

Edit: Brought in Miranda and courtois for the time being, not Spanish but both play for atletico Madrid which should keep my chemistry high. Not entirely sure on what lineup I should play, because isco is a cam playing as a right winger, and there aren't any spanish right wingers that are any good.
Navas?

bosnian_red

Thought about him but I'm not sure how much he is... He's a right midfielder and not a winger anyways (don't feel like buying position cards, might have to though).
Aye, I got Kaboul now instead of Gallas. He is quality. Might get Smalling instead of Evans, too.

Ben Arfa is an idea, but Valencia's powerful runs gets shit loads of goals for Berbatov lol.

I wanna spend but I dunno who on!
You could get nani on the left and convert him, instead of dyer. Or you could get kompany in for jones or kaboul.

Baxter

I think he is about 15-20k.

I am going to go for the IF Miccoli that should come out today. Go very nicely with Di Natale up top for me.

paceme

Golly Gilmore
“What’s the matter, lager boy, scared you might ta
Thought about him but I'm not sure how much he is... He's a right midfielder and not a winger anyways (don't feel like buying position cards, might have to though).

You could get nani on the left and convert him, instead of dyer. Or you could get kompany in for jones or kaboul.
The position thing is abit of a joke really, I play CFs as strikers and RM as wingers all the time, doesn't make any noticeable difference. I play Maggio at RW even though his is a Right Midfielder and he is awesome.

bosnian_red

The position thing is abit of a joke really, I play CFs as strikers and RM as wingers all the time, doesn't make any noticeable difference. I play Maggio at RW even though his is a Right Midfielder and he is awesome.
The only difference is how high your chemistry percentage gets, and 1 or 2 percent would hardly change how they play.

ashy7

The only difference is how high your chemistry percentage gets, and 1 or 2 percent would hardly change how they play.
It's the individual player chemistry that matters. You can have a maximum of 9 for each player and I find that when that gets lowered the players always seem a bit more sluggish.

@Cling Bak - I've definitely had more luck with packs this year than I normally do. opened a load with the Microsoft points I got with the Tesco deal and had a few big players in them for once!

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
It's the individual player chemistry that matters. You can have a maximum of 9 for each player and I find that when that gets lowered the players always seem a bit more sluggish.

@Cling Bak - I've definitely had more luck with packs this year than I normally do. opened a load with the Microsoft points I got with the Tesco deal and had a few big players in them for once!
I got Heitinga and Bruno Alves in my two openers. Sold them at 1,500 and 2,000 respectively.

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
I have had crazy luck, never in my ultimate team history have i had anyone decent.
Already in this one, ive had 2 iniesta, torres and robben.

I have a pretty beast team already.

UnitedBoy

I now have lahm at RB, and some IF bundesliga GK. Adler IF tonight :D:D:D:D

Levo

Band of Brothers

Chemistry can't be brilliant on that team? You going for a BPL team or something where they all play in the same league or country.

UnitedBoy

Chemistry can't be brilliant on that team? You going for a BPL team or something where they all play in the same league or country.
All 9 and 100%

Every year i run hybrid teams, much more satisfying.

Baxter

fecking hell. :eek:

That's mine. I sold my Cavani to get the Miccoli tonight. Only improvement I can make is get in a Buffon, but he's a bit expensive for a keeper.

gaz1185

Pretty envious of some of the players you lot are getting at the minute, the gold players I've had so far are: Bedimo, Luiz Gustavo, Bruno, Sissoko, Marcos Senna, Varane, Morrison and Riether :mad:

But I have gone bronze mad, probably got some of the best teams from France, Italy, Spain & Holland in that category. And this is my favourite moment, I started UT Seasons thinking it would pit me in a Bronze vs Bronze game... Nope, I was faced with this:
So my little Italian Bronze side decided to take them on:
I went 1-0 down in the first half, but after defending like I've never had to before and starting to find gaps in his team, I managed to turn the game on it's head in the 2nd half and came away with a 2-1 win. Sad to say but after all these years it was a very proud FIFA moment for me :lol:

Sw33t

Just gone and bought Gervinho, Baines and M'Bia.

Line up like:
AlHabsi
Rafael - M'Bia - Kaboul - Baines
Fletcher - Carrick - Cabaye
Valencia - Berbatov - Gervinho

In a 4-3-2-1.

Still got the best part of 30k left. I feel silly spending this much on some players - but prices are always ridiculous at the start.

20le_Solskjaer

Finally sorted out a decent team

--------------Gomes----------------------
Danilo-----Santana-----Dede---Alex Sandro
--------Sandro------Gundogan------------
----Reus--------Gotze---------Dembele---
-----------Lewandowski-------------------

Leg-End

You lot inspired me to open 1 pack just for a laugh, if I get nothing I'm blaming you all.

Liam147

On Probation
Right, does someone care to explain why that, because their shitehole servers are down, that win I just recorded in offline seasons at this disgracefully boring level doesn't even count. In no fecking mood for this.

feck you EA.

UnitedBoy

At 6pm earlier some guy on the ea forums was live streaming themselves opening 17k each points worth of packs. That's quite a lot of money! After 10k or so his best player was a Thierry henry! Unlucky punk!

Sw33t

I opened up a gold pack, and it flashed up "PEPE" so I automatically assumed it was the IF Pepe which came out tonight.

It was not. Some shitty Italian RM who I quick sold. cnut. I raged.

Getting my hopes up. :(

UnitedBoy

Yeh it lost count how many Rolando I have had, it feels like the best orgasm ever, then getting your balls chewed off at the same time.

bosnian_red

Got tempted into buying a pack... got 3 regular (no rare) players, best one being Ricardo Carvalho. fecking useless packs. I've opened around 10 so far and only gotten Valencia that was worth something.