Football at the Olympics

Sally Cinnamon

Incase any of you don't know, Brazil vs. Egypt is on Sky channel 476 (channel 452 for HD) tonight at the same time as the GB match. I'm guessing non Brits would rather watch that Brazil team, although Giggs and Cleverley will be playing for GB.

Baxter

Incase any of you don't know, Brazil vs. Egypt is on Sky channel 476 (channel 452 for HD) tonight at the same time as the GB match. I'm guessing non Brits would rather watch that Brazil team, although Giggs and Cleverley will be playing for GB.
I'll be watching Brazil anyway. Will be far more entertaining.

Sally Cinnamon

Definitely... plus Lucas. Desportivo Brazil are playing on BBC2 aswell in the Milk Cup final.

jeff_goldblum

Is the UAE team going to be affected by Ramadan at all?
As I understand it Ramadan starts at different times depending on country and denomination but it's generally no more than a few days apart. This year it starts somewhere around the 20th July and it lasts 30 days so you'd presume so.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
I'm looking into if I can record it, if I can move around a few scheduled recordings on my Sky box. Only problem with having so much football on the box to enjoy.

UAE doing better than I expected (though tbf I know nothing about them). Crazy that Uruguay have both Suarez and Cavani playing.

Sally Cinnamon

UAE doing better than I expected (though tbf I know nothing about them). Crazy that Uruguay have both Suarez and Cavani playing.
:lol: that's what I was thinking. I thought they'd be terrible, based on absolutely nothing. They look exciting.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
1-0 UAE!!

I might know nothing about them, but I'm supporting them in this one.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Excellent ball there. They look handy, which I somewhat expected. I wasn't looking forward to start against an unknown quantity, we were always going to underestimate them and get caught cold.

Suarez and Cavani better wake up, our defending was woeful in the friendlies, we need them to make up for that.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
UAE are playing how i imagined Uruguay would and vice versa. That Omar bloke seems to be everywhere.

Mersault

Yeah, #15 looks well tasty. Not to be all cynical but the marketing value as well...ah, I said it