Football Betting Thread 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Switzerland Challenge League 18:45 - Wil v Wohlen over 2.5 goals @7/10.

Basing this off their H2H record. These are the scorelines for their last 7 fixtures - 2-4, 2-1, 2-2, 3-1, 1-1, 5-2, 1-2.

So, only once has it failed to come in out of their last 7 matches. I'd expect odds of around 4/9 for this bet so 7/10 is very generous and its the most I've staked in a long time following a good weekend for the first time in a while (including all my 3 tips on here winning after a torrid run :p).

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Arsenal
United
Barca
PSV

Bayern
Wolfsburg
Madrid

Odds are 11/1

Also, for those who have some money to throw, Harry Kane PFA Player of the Year is 11/1 on Sky Bet

EDIT:
Job done 7/7

Last edited:

Levo

Band of Brothers
Nice, I needed Palace to win for my 20/1 accy, nevermind, lumped on a draw @2.2 on the WH game once they went down to 10.
Not great, had already cashed out. Couldn't hold on for any longer, wanted to make sure I had some for the next round of matches.

MajorTom

Had a couple of good winners since Sunday. Sporting conceding in the last minute tainted it a little as I was tempted to cash out for £150 right after they scored but decided to hang on, unfortunately. No real value about tonight, PSV might be worth a shot at 5/6, still not sure about them at this minute.

MajorTom

Thinking about Dijon and Sociedad. Dijon are cracking odds, been in a bit of bad form lately, especially away from home but should have enough to see off Niort. Sociedad owe me a win this season and I don't believe they have won away from home under Moyes, them and Almeria don't have a great deal between them. Looks a tasty double in terms of odds, just a little unsure on Real.

MajorTom

Gone for a £25 single on Dijon. They were sitting pretty at the top of the table a few weeks back, now 7 points behind. Fancy them to get back to back wins and their first away win in a fair few games. 2/1 is worth a dabble.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Gone for a double of over 2.5 goals in AZ v PSV and over 1.5 goals in Tours v Arles.

A lot of people I've seen are tipping Hibernian over 1.5 team goals away to Rangers tonight. Pays 5/4 but personally I don't fancy it but thought I'd mention it seen as plenty of people are backing it.

MajorTom

Goal already for PSV, fancy some more easily in that too. Looking a good punt @BobbyManc. Thinking I should have stuck with my guns and backed them now.

Edit: Arles too a goal up. Not a bad start, not bad at all.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
feck. Thought PSV kicked off at 7:30. Was going to pile on them to win. 2-0 up already and 10 minutes in.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Goal already for PSV, fancy some more easily in that too. Looking a good punt @BobbyManc. Thinking I should have stuck with my guns and backed them now.

Edit: Arles too a goal up. Not a bad start, not bad at all.
Yeah I've got lucky with that bet! Over 1.5 goals within 12 minutes of the Tours game and PSV scored 2 early on. Have already cashed out, that has given me a nice bit of cash to bet with on tomorrow's games.

MajorTom

Yeah I've got lucky with that bet! Over 1.5 goals within 12 minutes of the Tours game and PSV scored 2 early on. Have already cashed out, that has given me a nice bit of cash to bet with on tomorrow's games.
You're laughing then. Dijon on the other hand are a goal behind, both teams with no win in 8 and they are 3rd in the league losing against the 16th placed team. Shocking stuff. Ah, AZ just scored to cement your bet but you are already quids in I guess.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
You're laughing then. Dijon on the other hand are a goal behind, both teams with no win in 8 and they are 3rd in the league losing against the 16th placed team. Shocking stuff. Ah, AZ just scored to cement your bet but you are already quids in I guess.
Unlucky but I suppose that's the issue with betting on more obscure leagues like the French second division. Having said that, Tours, who I fancied to win before the game, are 2-1 down at home to the bottom-side who have 10 men. 5/2 to win at half-time. I'll be sticking a small amount on that.

MajorTom

Unlucky but I suppose that's the issue with betting on more obscure leagues like the French second division. Having said that, Tours, who I fancied to win before the game, are 2-1 down at home to the bottom-side who have 10 men. 5/2 to win at half-time. I'll be sticking a small amount on that.
I prefer that sometimes, one of my favourite teams to bet on are Boreham Woods. Can get some belting odds on them sometimes. Good value in the unknown quantities as anything can happen in the games because there's never much between the teams. I still fancy Dijon if they score before the 70th minute. Good luck with that dabble.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Not a big tip, but Valencia to score over 1.5 goals tomorrow at home to Getafe pays 8/13 and should come in. Will also be betting a small amount on them scoring over 2.5

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Arsenal, Barca-1 and Roma was 2.00 today but Roma couldn't beat the bottom team at home. Feck Roma.

Ady87

Why are Lyon 15/8? Up against 17th placed Lorient.
I wondered the same earlier. Some very weird odds today. Very high for Atletico against Celta as well.
Lacazette has been out a few weeks and i don't know if he is back. If he is back I don't know if he will be starting but I've not looked.

Wondering if the bookies know something we don't. Rewind 6 weeks and Lyon would be 4/6 IMO but the odds are quote good every week for them even when firing.

Status
Not open for further replies.